Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27909

    Rebecca Madison

    https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison

    I contacted Rebecca two weeks ago for a visit. She was not in town and so we scheduled for last week. She is originally form the tidewater area but lives in the Richmond downtown area. Comfortable area with normal traffic. Her pics are her but are not recent. She has gained weight and is what I consider to be a small bbw. I still opted to stay. Had an hour visit. Everything was covered. I am not truly a fan of CBJ so that wasn't so enjoyable but the overall experience was good. My only con is she is a natural woman. Meaning she had underarm and leg hair. It didn't distract much but is a small turn off. I think I would visit at least once more to form a whole opinion.

  2. #27908

    Lee by the diamond could use some assistance.

    She's got get her affairs in order by 11. Pm for detals. Pm for details.

  3. #27907
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...350/8045523490

    Experiences?

    Says her donations are. 8 for qv and $. 6 for hhr.

    Ghost.

  4. #27906
    Glen Allen, no thanks.

  5. #27905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Wango851  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kitty Kat? She posts on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight
    Requires deposits and positively homely. No thanks.

  6. #27904
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #27903

    Little Britt and her BS

    She hit me up this morning asking if I wanted to meet I told her I could at 3:30 because I knew I would be in that area. At 3:15 I told her I was five minutes away. She said she would not be available till 330 I said no problem. We agreed on a place to meet, when the time came for her to be there, I text her she said she was on the way needless to say 15 minutes later she was not there and I left sent her a message. Told her to delete my number don't contact me because she's bad business and all game.

    Seen another blonde WSW eating popcorn as I was headed towards BP went around the block to make the scoop but I was too late as she was getting into a white car. I think the green car in front of me was also trying to scoop her nothing else was out.

  8. #27902

    Kitty Kat on Tryst

    Anyone seen Kitty Kat? She posts on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight

  9. #27901

  10. #27900

    Couldn't help myself

    In spite of all the ripoff reports, I reached out to this one who spoke to my cock https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/079301563788.

    Met up at a notel off Midlo in the pm. Settled for hh at the requested donation. I arrived to see the girl in the pics, which are very accurate. She was nice but pretty shy. We didn't talk much and got started soon after I arrived (very nice that she was actually ready when I arrived and didn't need a 15 minute bathroom trip). The date was pretty GFE. However I felt pretty rushed throughout the affair. After the head I strapped up, but then I started having some equipment issues. Fortunately jr made a rally and we were back. Mish, cowgirl, and k9 for the finish. I think what I took as rushing was just the awkward silence (compared to other girls). Left pleased and fulfilled. Given the quick comms, her readiness, her looks, and the fucking, I'd repeat.

    She stays with her man who waits outside during bookings. I'm almost positive that's who you're talking to on at least one of the numbers. He's pretty unassuming and I would say there is nothing to worry about there other than sticking to the time you booked.

  11. #27899
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    That's a tranny. Posts in the tranny section. No judgement.
    Well you saved me some awkwardness LOL.

  12. #27898
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I'm dying for a good BJ and hoping she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/568665800945
    That's a tranny. Posts in the tranny section. No judgement.

  13. #27897

    Early morning cock worship

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I'm dying for a good BJ and hoping she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/568665800945

  14. #27896

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seem like a spot over in the Diamond area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/035535887263

    Is that Henrico? Border with Richmond is all over the lace there.
    Check the Fredericksburg posts she used to post on the Fredericksburg stg but was very hard to make contact with. At one time there were some reviews for her.

  15. #27895

    North Northeast or Williamsburg

    Any recommendations for a petite provider? Been RTFF but com's are awfully quiet. Is it really this bad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape