Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19498

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.
    I haven't seen her. Haven't had the opportunity. Usually I got three or four chicks hitting me up every day with drama. So I usually see who has the most drama not who I want to see.

  2. #19497

    Sexy KAMI

    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet Sexy Kami?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4192709887

  3. #19496

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    I may end up retiring from the hobby after these experiences I've been having lately. Out of curiosity, has anyone seen this woman? After two or three instances of phone tag with this provider over the past month and a half, I confirmed an outcall with her, she told me how far away she was, gave me play-by-play updates on her stopping to get gas before she came and even called to see if I lived with people or if I lived alone and what the parking situation was like. I told her when she got here, let me know and I would give her my room # Next thing I know, "I'll be there in 15 minutes" turned into "8 minutes" and then 8 minutes turned into "about to pull in" which eventually turned into her never showing up and me just canceling the appt and her not responding after I did but I did see she's posting again. Has anyone seen her or was this potentially a setup waiting to happen?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107756154

  4. #19495

    Mulatto

    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.

  5. #19494

    Response on Catherine Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    Seeking info. A search yielded questions but no answers. (Does not appear to be Catherine the Teacher but an entirely different Catherine.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour

    Thank you in advance!
    Hi, jkrall here, I am not known well on Indiana board but just moved to Champaign, Ill. I have seen Catherine and a good find. Clean, no demons and with today's prices she is good. 2 hours $500. Unfortunately no bbfscip but BBBJ. On TER she is 347889. She must be visiting. She is out of DC area. Seriously a really clean just simple enjoyable time and no time rushing or staying on phone. That's a plus for me. Clean and classy. Good dirty talker and 69 and she showers with ya.

  6. #19493

    Fear

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Why did you pay? I, too have faced this situation. I did not pay. No way they can force you to pay. Please understand I am not being an ass here. Just curious to know why anyone would give in to extortion like this. Thank-you.
    Unfounded fear.

  7. #19492

    May I ask

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the details of your situation, but you're not never supposed to pay. If you pay they will ask for more or claim they never received it. Then they will give your information to other scammers do the same thing to you. I had this happen a while back after responding to an ad on Ashley. I was stupid enough to pay the first extortion amount. When they claim they never received it, I knew that I was in trouble. I hired a digital forensics company to track a person and contact them and tell them never to contact me again or they would send the authorities. Again, I don't know your situation by paying them is the worst thing to do.
    Why did you pay? I, too have faced this situation. I did not pay. No way they can force you to pay. Please understand I am not being an ass here. Just curious to know why anyone would give in to extortion like this. Thank-you.

  8. #19491

    Yes. Jadeon. Same girl as Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the same lady with lower rates?

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...50-ms-j-taylor
    Yes. Same girl. I misspelled her Erotic Monkey name. It Jadeon not Jadenon. On OnDate she is Kristen.

  9. #19490
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I found Kristen on this OnDate website.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor

    Decided to see her after reading a short review from May of 2021 in this USA Sex Guide thread. She can also be found on Erotic Monkey where she is known a Jadenon. I had a fun time with her and definitely plan to repeat.

    Kristen is attractive and has a sexy body. Her photos are recent and definitely her. She's low volume and known for her nice booty, but her breasts (D-Cup) are also full and beautifully shaped.

    Kristen met me at the side door of an extended stay hotel in Northwest Indianapolis and led me up to her room. We chatted briefly as I gave her my donation, then I washed up. I came out of the bathroom to find her naked and ready to play. She is the "real deal" as advertised! Love her short, stacked body.

    We started with some LFK which became DFK as our fun developed. She has a nice rack so I enjoyed kissing and lightly sucking on her firm nipples. She had me recline on the bed and started a prolonged BBBJ with great technique. I then ate her pussy while she sat on my face. She really got into this, started quivering and had her first orgasm while I reached up and caressed her nice tits. Then on came the cover and we enjoyed fucking in CG, Mish, but I also had to fuck her in Doggy so I could enjoy that sexy ass of hers. She finished me with covered CIM.

    Kristen's personality is reserved and somewhat subdued, but I found her to be pleasant and willing to please. I left super satisfied and definitely recommend her as an experienced provider.
    Nice review but dear god please tell me you didn't pay the 6 bills.

  10. #19489

    Jadeon

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I found Kristen on this OnDate website.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor

    Decided to see her after reading a short review from May of 2021 in this USA Sex Guide thread. She can also be found on Erotic Monkey where she is known a Jadenon. I had a fun time with her and definitely plan to repeat.

    Kristen is attractive and has a sexy body. Her photos are recent and definitely her. She's low volume and known for her nice booty, but her breasts (D-Cup) are also full and beautifully shaped.

    Kristen met me at the side door of an extended stay hotel in Northwest Indianapolis and led me up to her room. We chatted briefly as I gave her my donation, then I washed up. I came out of the bathroom to find her naked and ready to play. She is the "real deal" as advertised! Love her short, stacked body.

    We started with some LFK which became DFK as our fun developed. She has a nice rack so I enjoyed kissing and lightly sucking on her firm nipples. She had me recline on the bed and started a prolonged BBBJ with great technique. I then ate her pussy while she sat on my face. She really got into this, started quivering and had her first orgasm while I reached up and caressed her nice tits. Then on came the cover and we enjoyed fucking in CG, Mish, but I also had to fuck her in Doggy so I could enjoy that sexy ass of hers. She finished me with covered CIM.

    Kristen's personality is reserved and somewhat subdued, but I found her to be pleasant and willing to please. I left super satisfied and definitely recommend her as an experienced provider.
    Looks like the same lady with lower rates?

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...50-ms-j-taylor

  11. #19488

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by CL1981  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you received texts from someone saying they operate a brothel threating harm? Wanting a fine to be paid? If so what did you do? They knew your name?
    Not sure about the details of your situation, but you're not never supposed to pay. If you pay they will ask for more or claim they never received it. Then they will give your information to other scammers do the same thing to you. I had this happen a while back after responding to an ad on Ashley. I was stupid enough to pay the first extortion amount. When they claim they never received it, I knew that I was in trouble. I hired a digital forensics company to track a person and contact them and tell them never to contact me again or they would send the authorities. Again, I don't know your situation by paying them is the worst thing to do.

  12. #19487

    Kristen

    I found Kristen on this OnDate website.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor

    Decided to see her after reading a short review from May of 2021 in this USA Sex Guide thread. She can also be found on Erotic Monkey where she is known a Jadenon. I had a fun time with her and definitely plan to repeat.

    Kristen is attractive and has a sexy body. Her photos are recent and definitely her. She's low volume and known for her nice booty, but her breasts (D-Cup) are also full and beautifully shaped.

    Kristen met me at the side door of an extended stay hotel in Northwest Indianapolis and led me up to her room. We chatted briefly as I gave her my donation, then I washed up. I came out of the bathroom to find her naked and ready to play. She is the "real deal" as advertised! Love her short, stacked body.

    We started with some LFK which became DFK as our fun developed. She has a nice rack so I enjoyed kissing and lightly sucking on her firm nipples. She had me recline on the bed and started a prolonged BBBJ with great technique. I then ate her pussy while she sat on my face. She really got into this, started quivering and had her first orgasm while I reached up and caressed her nice tits. Then on came the cover and we enjoyed fucking in CG, Mish, but I also had to fuck her in Doggy so I could enjoy that sexy ass of hers. She finished me with covered CIM.

    Kristen's personality is reserved and somewhat subdued, but I found her to be pleasant and willing to please. I left super satisfied and definitely recommend her as an experienced provider.

  13. #19486
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Per our very productive and helpful sidebar regarding the search features (thank you all who chipped in with tips and feedback!) I attempted to search for this gal but didn't find anything. Has anyone met with her, and if so could you share your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/775451335471

    I met with Bella not long ago. She was nice enough, but kinda meh. Seemed like her attention was elsewhere. Noticed from previous posts that mongers had commented about the wraps around her arms. Still had them. When I inquired she said they were from a stove fire. Not so sure about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/085528288680
    I've met with both these girls more than once. The top girls name is Haley and I've had some really good dates with her. Haven't seen her in awhile but its pretty clear from her photos her drug problem is starting to wear on her. But she used to be pretty good.

    The bottom girl Bella is just used up. Last time I seen her I had an altercation with her BF.

  14. #19485

    Harassing?

    Have any of you recieved texts from someone saying they operate a brothel threating harm? Wanting a fine to be paid? If so what did you do? They knew your name?

  15. #19484

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan78  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.
    I saw her years ago in south bend was hit and miss had another gal she worked with was a fun 3 some. I also think she had a boyfriend then I would see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape