Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14665

    Anyone?

    Have this ad for a while, before I take a shot was wondering if anyone has seen here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/108099158

  2. #14664

    Bolt on Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT. Had a dream with someone from an ad with no pictures. Comma we're spotty but ok. She did send pics and rates pretty quickly. Nice body but not a spinner. Bolt ons were large and pretty hard, very similar to bolt on heather. Definitely seemed legit from the ad the pics and her general text demeanor. So I went to see her at her condo near eau gallie. $.5 for the half hour. She does not kiss even closed lipped. But still very friendly. Very nice BBBJ. She very much enjoyed my finger work around her pussy. Got very wet as I inserted my finger into her very tight hole and I don't have fat fingers. Slapped on the cover and went mish followed by cg. She was very much into it and made the whole experience very enjoyable. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...x/278163773327
    I visited this hottie yesterday and she's the real deal. I thought the tits were great and the bubble butt was prefect for me. Very wet and so tight my finger barely went in. No kissing was a thing but I think that could change with repeat visits and good hygiene. She's very sexual and craves it according to her. I'll be back! Ok apartment off Aurora with definite signs of a male living there also. But no problems for me midday.

  3. #14663

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a pm but your in box full! Looks like a keeper though especially for Brevard! Great review! Thanks Willie.
    All cleaned up guys.

  4. #14662

    Boss Lady aka Ashley

    Looks like she's posting again. Says she can't send texts. She was a great provider until her demons took control. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/336942822829

  5. #14661

    Mabel

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax;6291319[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/spacecoast/107795183[/URL]#.

    Went and had a dream with this rock star. Met me outside with a great kiss. Went inside introduced to her puppies 🐶. Made our way to the bedroom immediately kissed me and help underdress me to full on BBBJ made our way to the bed slid her out of her panties. And ate the hell out of her kitty tasted amazing did that for a few O's suited up and we had fun only 1 position which was great for me I will be dreaming of this lady as often as I can. She is amazing, daddy this and that all about me and it was fantastic. She is not a spinner like Marcie but she is awesome would recommend to all my senior member friends here. Treat her good fellow mongers as we need to keep her here in brevard. Best time I've had with a provider in a long time excluding Marcie and Julia they are always the best.
    Tried to send you a pm but your in box full! Looks like a keeper though especially for Brevard! Great review! Thanks Willie.

  6. #14660

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/107795183#.

    Went and had a dream with this rock star. Met me outside with a great kiss. Went inside introduced to her puppies 🐶. Made our way to the bedroom immediately kissed me and help underdress me to full on BBBJ made our way to the bed slid her out of her panties. And ate the hell out of her kitty tasted amazing did that for a few O's suited up and we had fun only 1 position which was great for me I will be dreaming of this lady as often as I can. She is amazing, daddy this and that all about me and it was fantastic. She is not a spinner like Marcie but she is awesome would recommend to all my senior member friends here. Treat her good fellow mongers as we need to keep her here in brevard. Best time I've had with a provider in a long time excluding Marcie and Julia they are always the best.
    Message me when you can, I was in conversation with her an had a question.

  7. #14659

    Better in person

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/107795183#.

    Went and had a dream with this rock star. Met me outside with a great kiss. Went inside introduced to her puppies 🐶. Made our way to the bedroom immediately kissed me and help underdress me to full on BBBJ made our way to the bed slid her out of her panties. And ate the hell out of her kitty tasted amazing did that for a few O's suited up and we had fun only 1 position which was great for me I will be dreaming of this lady as often as I can. She is amazing, daddy this and that all about me and it was fantastic. She is not a spinner like Marcie but she is awesome would recommend to all my senior member friends here. Treat her good fellow mongers as we need to keep her here in brevard. Best time I've had with a provider in a long time excluding Marcie and Julia they are always the best.

  8. #14658

    IttyBittyGypsy / Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her several times but a meeting hasn't happened yet. While she seems to get hugely positive reviews, she's nearly always outcall only. She tells me she does incall from time to time, seems I keep missing whenever she posts that. Oh well, she looks hot and I'll keep trying!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    She came to my home in June, I can't say enough good things about her.
    I have seen her at my home as well. My review is referenced below by JJ. She gets my vote for tops in Brevard right now, but with pretty much outcall only, I can only see her on rare occasions.

  9. #14657

    Forgot picture

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. Like he said, not a bad body. She said she was in her 40's which was believable. I had a good time and have considered a repeat if my regular is not available again. Only drawback is she asked me to get covers on my way. Since I was there I got some Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails which we enjoyed. Believe I stayed longer than a half with no issues from her probably because of the mood.
    I forgot that people wanted a picture. She sent me this which is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55C9A54A-3C58-4849-BD50-F4106FEEE2E4.jpeg‎  

  10. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Any other members see this one yet? I've been thinking about it. With Marcie in town I may not have time till shebis gone. Pm me if need be.
    I saw her last week. Like he said, not a bad body. She said she was in her 40's which was believable. I had a good time and have considered a repeat if my regular is not available again. Only drawback is she asked me to get covers on my way. Since I was there I got some Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails which we enjoyed. Believe I stayed longer than a half with no issues from her probably because of the mood.

  11. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Any other members see this one yet? I've been thinking about it. With Marcie in town I may not have time till shebis gone. Pm me if need be.
    I have NOT. But I am very curious too. I wish the guy that had posted the review would have shared the pictures he got.

  12. #14654
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT. Had a dream with someone from an ad with no pictures. Comma we're spotty but ok. She did send pics and rates pretty quickly. Nice body but not a spinner. Bolt ons were large and pretty hard, very similar to bolt on heather. Definitely seemed legit from the ad the pics and her general text demeanor. So I went to see her at her condo near eau gallie. $.5 for the half hour. She does not kiss even closed lipped. But still very friendly. Very nice BBBJ. She very much enjoyed my finger work around her pussy. Got very wet as I inserted my finger into her very tight hole and I don't have fat fingers. Slapped on the cover and went mish followed by cg. She was very much into it and made the whole experience very enjoyable. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...x/278163773327
    Any other members see this one yet? I've been thinking about it. With Marcie in town I may not have time till shebis gone. Pm me if need be.

  13. #14653

    Gypsie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her several times but a meeting hasn't happened yet. While she seems to get hugely positive reviews, she's nearly always outcall only. She tells me she does incall from time to time, seems I keep missing whenever she posts that. Oh well, she looks hot and I'll keep trying!
    I've had a little better luck communicating with her on her OF's page. Though our schedules have not aligned, she's let me know when she had incall available.

  14. #14652

    Worth the wait

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her several times but a meeting hasn't happened yet. While she seems to get hugely positive reviews, she's nearly always outcall only. She tells me she does incall from time to time, seems I keep missing whenever she posts that. Oh well, she looks hot and I'll keep trying!
    She came to my home in June, I can't say enough good things about her.

  15. #14651

    No CIM

    Here's another girl asking top dollar with less then full service.

    Nice looking sweet girl no cum in mouth.

    She has nice eyes to be looking up at you while you blow your load in her mouth but noooo.

    What a waste.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/025260824441

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape