Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16259

    Most likely fake

    The Ad has never included a location and most likely why it goes silent is that your texting from an area code they don't know how to scam you from. Doing a Google search on the pics shows a lot of ads from around the country with very descriptive services used mostly in scam ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. I tried searching the number and response have been prompt. But when I ask for an address to visit her she goes dead silent.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...919/4439725403

  2. #16258
    Any info on this one. I tried searching the number and response have been prompt. But when I ask for an address to visit her she goes dead silent.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...919/4439725403

  3. #16257
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    I've seen cutie post a number of times so I thought it would be safe.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...more/107149604

    Has anyone tried Eboni?

    Got to talking and attempted to meet up. Got the location and found a spot not too far from.

    Her spot. Let her known I was there and she didn't respond for a few minutes before sending location.

    As I am waiting.

    A tow truck flys right by me and whips around the corner.

    Thinking I was paranoid, I got out and walked by her spot and found a pickup with tints parked in the alley.

    With a good view of her place and two dudes standing close to the addy.

    Decided against the meetup.

    Am I paranoid??

    Hoping I am wrong here.
    The truck where it was and those guys hanging around near the address sounds like a set up, I would not have trusted that and left as well, no paranoia here just you noticing suspicious activity.

  4. #16256

    Kitten

    Can someons om me Kitten's number? I hat it but lost it.

  5. #16255

    BWI chocolate

    Got to spend the night before an early flight later this week. Would like a dose of relaxing chocolate to start the week of right.

    Anybody know this one?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...7/073088231830

  6. #16254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljfeld  [View Original Post]
    Sorry and pm me for more info.
    Can you just write the information in the thread here so that everyone can see it?

  7. #16253

    Info

    Sorry and pm me for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljfeld  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/107267997

    Hope I posted link correctly. Check her out.

  8. #16252

    Egypt near BWI

    I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/107267997

    Hope I posted link correctly. Check her out.

  9. #16251

    It's SIMPle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Gram in Glen Burnie trying to get 180 for a BJ. WTF! Who's encouraging this?
    Shoot she'll be changing her tune when the economy gets tougher later this year. This a travesty honestly.

  10. #16250
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this one. Pics accurate, very thick and under 5 ft tall. Friendly, freaky amd fetish friendly. Sucked her toes while she jerked me off talking dirty the entire time. Highly recommend if she's your type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...848/4197077980
    Damn that's a juicy dream! Haven't seen her ad yet. She do BBJ, and how was the rest of her during your time?

  11. #16249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    I've seen cutie post a number of times so I thought it would be safe.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...more/107149604

    Has anyone tried Eboni?

    Got to talking and attempted to meet up. Got the location and found a spot not too far from.

    Her spot. Let her known I was there and she didn't respond for a few minutes before sending location.

    As I am waiting.

    A tow truck flys right by me and whips around the corner.

    Thinking I was paranoid, I got out and walked by her spot and found a pickup with tints parked in the alley.

    With a good view of her place and two dudes standing close to the addy.

    Decided against the meetup.

    Am I paranoid??

    Hoping I am wrong here.
    If it doesn't feel right get out of the situation. If you're right you saved yourself from being robbed scammed or worse. If you're wrong you will be blacklisted from that provider.

  12. #16248

    You did the right thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    I've seen cutie post a number of times so I thought it would be safe.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...more/107149604

    Has anyone tried Eboni?

    Got to talking and attempted to meet up. Got the location and found a spot not too far from.

    Her spot. Let her known I was there and she didn't respond for a few minutes before sending location.

    As I am waiting.

    A tow truck flys right by me and whips around the corner.

    Thinking I was paranoid, I got out and walked by her spot and found a pickup with tints parked in the alley.

    With a good view of her place and two dudes standing close to the addy.

    Decided against the meetup.

    Am I paranoid??

    Hoping I am wrong here.
    No, you exhibited reasonable caution and did the right thing by getting out of there.

  13. #16247

    Thick cougar

    Dreamed of this one. Pics accurate, very thick and under 5 ft tall. Friendly, freaky amd fetish friendly. Sucked her toes while she jerked me off talking dirty the entire time. Highly recommend if she's your type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...848/4197077980

  14. #16246

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mandy today for a 15 min at $120.

    Face 4/5 Body 6 Performance 7 atmosphere 3.

    Communication was easy through text messages. Only had me wait about 5 min when I arrived.

    She was friendly but immediately introduced me to her "roommate" Brad (I think).

    She's super skinny, kinda nice body with saggy a cups and a soft ass. She has a lot of bruises and marks. Also, not the most attractive face.

    The place reeked of smoke and the bedroom she took me into was super messy with her "roommate's clothes all over the place".

    The boyfriend / roommate decided to take a shower in the adjacent room and was coughing a lot- but I was so horny I just enjoyed the thought of throat fucking another dude's girl while they're in the next room.

    Just did a BBJCIM because she was doing such a good job. Very accommodating and let me fuck her face and cum down her throat with no complaints. Swallowed everything and invited me back.

    I probably will never repeat because I'd rather pay a little more for better setting and a more attractive provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/106682348
    You wouldn't believe how good she looked 2 year ago. She used to live with some captain in a nice condo out in elkridge. She didn't do dates there but I would pick her up and go to Tim's. Sometimes I'd fuck her in the building parking lot. She said she did it with other guys all the time. I even fucked her in the ass. She was thick and prettier and clean but not now. She disappeared for a bit and started living with this new guy and she's just not worth it anymore.

  15. #16245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Gram in Glen Burnie trying to get 180 for a BJ. WTF! Who's encouraging this?
    I see she offering FS. How bad is the GPS on that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape