Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29378
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to agree. I'd go 300 hr maybe a little more if she was well reviewed and had stellar performance. But from that add she gives off much less.
    She's maybe even 250 hr or less. Pics are deceiving, service could be bad or she might smell like dead animal. 80 qv test run tops looks more like it.

  2. #29377
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Nope, she's at the.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    This is a big statement. She should charge 900 hh. Anything lower than 900 would be considered showing no respect for her work.

    Plus she is staying either Marriott, Hyatt or Hilton with clean towels and refreshments.

    And also she looks much better in person, she has an identical twin sister. Her twin sisters name is Jennifer Lawrence.
    She's at the four seasons. LOL. Some of the reviews are. Well you know.

  3. #29376
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV, is worth nothing more.
    I'd have to agree. I'd go 300 hr maybe a little more if she was well reviewed and had stellar performance. But from that add she gives off much less.

  4. #29375

    Just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and what was the experience like?
    Not worth it at any price.

  5. #29374
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #29373

    Well look at that.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #29372

    Knows her worth?

    This is a big statement. She should charge 900 hh. Anything lower than 900 would be considered showing no respect for her work.

    Plus she is staying either Marriott, Hyatt or Hilton with clean towels and refreshments.

    And also she looks much better in person, she has an identical twin sister. Her twin sisters name is Jennifer Lawrence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out earlier today and she told me where she was and I instantly thought hell no. Fast forward 9 pm. She let me know she moved to a much nicer discreet location. I took the chance! Let me say! Yes! I had a great time! Def a nice girl and all about biz. Got to respect that. Knows her worth. PM for details. I highly recommend at the newly improved location.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3014459

  8. #29371
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    I hope you have better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and what was the experience like?
    Check out Missy, she's got good reviews here, and you can bargin for a way better price. Search Missy on stg.

  9. #29370

    MILF to the max

    Has anyone seen this one?? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger. Please, any details would help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/122231251885
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55F92D25-B8A0-4EA0-B848-1EEC29EDD699.jpeg‎  

  10. #29369

    Ariel

    So I reached out earlier today and she told me where she was and I instantly thought hell no. Fast forward 9 pm. She let me know she moved to a much nicer discreet location. I took the chance! Let me say! Yes! I had a great time! Def a nice girl and all about biz. Got to respect that. Knows her worth. PM for details. I highly recommend at the newly improved location.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3014459

  11. #29368

    Just saw her. Not at a dump

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV, is worth nothing more.
    She moved locations to the H. I east of bay. Pm for details.

  12. #29367
    *Shrugs* okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV.

  13. #29366
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    In all likelihood you are reading fiction, so in that case there's no risk of inflated prices for others. Wink.

  14. #29365
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3014459

    I have zero reason to make shit up man I been posting on here for a while Idk how you can get that idea....I never really been one into the STG trash.
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV, is worth nothing more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE8B94F7-8BEB-4C8C-84FA-6366D330AD98.jpg‎  

  15. #29364
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    When I walked in the door of her empty apartment in the Deerwood area, I could tell she really was new in town. She'll fit right in, though, as she does not provide the kind of service she thinks she does. Her STG menu is a farce. It's too bad, too, because she is fine little specimen. Not recommended. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/650573791381.
    What was the damage and what was the experience like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape