Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 43531
-
01-09-23 14:18 #37351Senior Member

Posts: 2189You are very optimistic
There will be fewer girls to go around for sure. Lower tier girls will move up to the higher tier places to fill the void there.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
Really doubt that shuffling will mean higher tier women heading here. Would expect lesser talent filling any voids in the area.
-
01-09-23 14:15 #37350Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes I remember Susan from Chinatown. She was known as "two pop Susan" because she would give you multiple HE's. Had to walk through the beauty parlor past the old ladies getting their hair done to her little back room she worked out of. She was very skilled, wish she was still local.
Originally Posted by BostonLawyer
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 12:15 #37349Banned Member

Posts: 311Clinton
I recently tried a spot in Clinton right on the main drag, pretty sure it was a place I saw good reviews on here. I was greeted at the door by a very homely granny and got TF out of there. Can you tell me where this place is that you're referring to, is there a girl I should call for?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
As far as popping on all fours, that's the standard routine for me at Leeza's (also in Clinton), and I've had other providers do it too.
-
01-08-23 23:08 #37348Senior Member

Posts: 520All Fours
I think it's easy to get the point across, even if there's a bit of a language problem. Basically, don't flip when she says, just tell her to start 'like this'.
Originally Posted by OriginalBurr
[View Original Post]
BTW, I'm not sure if I ever posted a review, but the place in Clinton has a girl who gives the best face-down tease and release ever. In fact, I think I've only been able to pop on all fours one other time before. Don't remember the name, but I think there's only two of them at that place. It's well worth-it, even though she definitely was a haggler.
JP.
-
01-08-23 22:49 #37347Regular Member

Posts: 23Waltham
Went to south street and high street tonight hoping for a massage. Got there a bit after 9 both places were closed any idea of the normal times. I'm usually a roger st in Lowell guy but I'm equal distance e from both and wanted to try what Waltham has to offer.
-
01-08-23 20:37 #37346Senior Member

Posts: 470Biggest Tits In Mass
Dboy is back and looking for the biggest tits in Mass. Which Asian masseuse has the biggest tits in Mass? Been looking for a while now and I'm due for a massage soon. Any suggestions would be great. I can recommend some that I know as well. DMs are open. Thank you.
-
01-08-23 18:42 #37345Regular Member

Posts: 4Susan?
Sounds like maybe Susan. Salon was downstairs from the sidewalk, and she had a back room / closet. Work a lab coat at times?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 15:31 #37344Senior Member

Posts: 322China is wide open
Now that China waived their quarantine requirements, expect most of your favorites to take their long awaited bacation. Some have not been home in three years or more. We will see some shuffling and possibly some New York talent with more open menus.
Happy hunting.
-
01-07-23 18:40 #37343Senior Member

Posts: 2189452 Wash Btree
Wanted to see Sunny but she was away. She recommended Tiffany. Definitely younger, looks around 30. Found her to be very attractive. Well worth the visit. Great body and CBJ. 60+100. Will be back when in the area.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 16:26 #37342Regular Member

Posts: 5Ehhh IMHO she's probably average? Two important features I will note is 1) She is petite, so if you are looking for DDDs she won't make you happy. Same for her ass, it's toned but pretty small from what I could see from her pants. 2) I can't comment on her face because she wore a mask the whole time but it wasn't anything special from what I could see. She also very politely declined taking off her clothes or any UTC touching (but ok with a little OTC play). Hope that helps with making a decision.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 16:20 #37341Senior Member

Posts: 2932's
Also noticed one bump but it was about four inches from vaginal area so thought maybe it was a mole even though she had none anywhere else that I could see. Didn't explore inside her ass cheeks. Agree.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:57 #37340Senior Member

Posts: 54Sophie at Sunny
What does she look like? Asian? Tall, short, medium? Slim, average, bbw? Approximate age? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by Venividiveni
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:32 #37339Senior Member

Posts: 338Sunny Brighton
I love this review. I like the detail about her technique. I like both the things you mentioned as concerns LOL. Is she cute?
Originally Posted by Venividiveni
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:19 #37338Senior Member

Posts: 54Sophie at Sunny
Does anyone have a photo of her or know a website she uses. ?
Originally Posted by Venividiveni
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 13:43 #37337Regular Member

Posts: 5It's Always Sunny in Brighton
Went to Sunny on a whim after reading this review. Asked for Sophie, asked for a soft massage and I had a very similar experience as above with a few exceptions. She gave me a ton of teasing first, I kept raising my ass to see if she would do an oil check as above but nothing but teasing. After the flip she got on on the table between my legs and gave me an excellent HE, finally at this time she made eye contact as she slowly stuck a finger in my ass. I popped hard and she cleaned me up decently. Did not pop twice because I can't LOL. Overall good experience and will likely come again. A few things to keep in mind with her: her stroking technique focuses a lot on the head so if you are particularly sensitive or if that's not your deal you need to tell her to do long strokes. Also she keeps going even after you start nutting so if you are the type that gets too sensitive then you need to tell her to slow down. But yeah, overall positive experience. Damage was. 7 for hr and .5 tip.
Originally Posted by LusciousDreams
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





