Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 413 of 2902 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 43526
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #37346
    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    OK I've read the phrase, "I was on all fours" enough times that I just got to ask. Are you on your stomach and the teasing starts, so you get up on your hands and knees? For better access? Do you finish like that or do you flip?
    There was a woman in Chinatown that did that and she was famous for it. Hair salon downstairs. Cute, older Asian woman. She went back to China. I didn't like it. But, others brag how she can milk you on all fours, an explosion like never before. For those Mongering back 10+ years ago, you'll know who I'm talking about.

  2. #37345
    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    he teasing starts, so you get up on your hands and knees?
    Yes. With the right lady its fantasic. Sometimes she'll finger your ass while she strokes you. Sometimes I turn over, sometimes not.

    Many places will do this.

  3. #37344

    Tham

    Quote Originally Posted by MaasiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling listed no -says not in service.
    I'm sending you a PM.

  4. #37343

    All fours

    OK I've read the phrase, "I was on all fours" enough times that I just got to ask. Are you on your stomach and the teasing starts, so you get up on your hands and knees? For better access? Do you finish like that or do you flip?

  5. #37342

    Amazing

    I saw a large Amazing (adult retail store) on Rt 1 and decided to take a peek. It's been a long time since I visited Amazing, which use to be a small retail store. This place was huge, large assortment of merchandise to include mostly clothes, toys, accessories and maybe 1/4 of it is videos. It's definitely not what it use to be and of course, the prices were off the roof! I saw a piece of lingerie on display and it was $80 and it was nothing more than strings. I saw one DVD, which I didn't recognize any of the actresses and it was $60 for a one hour DVD. I don't know how this is sustained with such outrageous prices.

  6. #37341

    Number changed?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMonger617  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on Mimi. Lot of fun. I have never had a bad experience here; Kiki, Cici, Lily, etc, etc, etc.
    Tried calling listed no -says not in service.

  7. #37340

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick555  [View Original Post]
    Which town is this spa in. Would like to try it.
    Search this thread for Tranquility or go to Rubmaps and search Tranquility with filter Massachusetts.

    It's in Weymouth.

  8. #37339
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMoss  [View Original Post]
    Holden Malden. She still answers store phone number. She lives in Q. Her name is doe doe.
    Is num the one ending in 9175 ? Used to work, now get out of device / can't answer canned message.

  9. #37338

    Brighton Sunny

    Went for hhr at Sunny at Brighton. I always pick Sophie. Asked me if I wanted to medium or hard, and I said soft. That's it. She did the needful beautifully. Started with gentle caressing of my a* and soon stuck an oil filled finger inside it, while stroking me at the same time. I didn't take long and absolutely exploded. She smiled and cleaned me up. Massage resumed, but I was soon hard again. She did some dirty talk on how strong my junior is, and then I flipped. This time she positioned herself between my legs, and expertly stroked my junior. I didn't think I could cum so hard a second time. She kept on stroking me after I had finished, making sure every last drop came out. Then she massaged the tip and I almost fainted. Cleaned me up, complimented me on my strength again, and I was off. . 5 for the house, . 5 tip. Will repeat.

  10. #37337
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I recently went here and had an excellent experience with Tiffany. Massage was strong but not quite directed. She is gorgeous and all natural. Opted for naked SWBJ with FIV for 140. Great experience.
    Which town is this spa in. Would like to try it.

  11. #37336
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session at the dandy on the s shore. Worth a visit for sure.
    Can you please pm me or post the exact name as I can't find it.

    Thanks.

  12. #37335

    Dandy

    Had a great session at the dandy on the s shore. Worth a visit for sure.

  13. #37334

    Dough-dough

    Holden Malden. She still answers store phone number. She lives in Q. Her name is doe doe.

  14. #37333

    Not a sting

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    Nah it's not a sting. Some of the massage spots I've been to are listed on STG in the same way.
    No, this is not a sting. This shop has been in business for more than 10 years, with different owners lately.

    There are a couple more shops in the same floor too.

  15. #37332
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    This absolutely has to be a sting, right? There's no way possible they would just. PUT the address there, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...p/595333400069
    They all do it. Chinatown has limited menu and obviously, it's not the girls in the photo. Haven't been to 2 D in years. But, I'm sure it's 40+ year olds and the room is small, one table if I remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape