Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8271
-
01-08-23 17:40 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola does get bedside mannerisms from monse as a matter of fact. Highly recommend her even to this day if you want extras by a gorgeous, friendly down to earth woman. Cfs CBJ BBBJ naty just to name a few benefits of a Lola visit. Her explosive rooms start at $200.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:43 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: Ivy
Thanks ShavedKitties. That's the vibe I got but I was hoping to be wrong. Maybe if I win the lottery.
-
01-08-23 16:26 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: Ivy
Thanks. I had a feeling that would be the case.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 15:13 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 379Ivy
I had a dance with ivy the other night, she's super hot with a nice body. Unfortunately, only over the clothes touching, no titty sucking, she did stroke me but it was over the clothes, kept pushing for a room with promises of more, but I know better, if they ain't putting out on the dance floor, the room will be a disappointment. Nice girl and super hot but low mileage for me.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
They all have a price tho, so throw some money and see what happens.
Standard price 40 per song.
-
01-08-23 15:05 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 444Most of them
It's really not a question of who. It's more about your budget or how much you want to spend. 80% of the day time dancers in the Puget Sound area are offering extras to some degree.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
Lola is taking appointments this week at Sugars but says to book the night before.
-
01-08-23 13:06 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 155Pandora's used to do them also on Thurday nights.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
As the other guy said, rarely seem like amateur or new, usually a few of the waitresses who seem like they are interested in dancing and maybe a few of dancers from somewhere else.
I remember at Pandoras they weren't getting naked, down to underwear. And at all the places I've been the amateurs were never doing any kinda private / lap dances, on the stage and off, either back to be the waitress or leaving.
In some ways it's kinda fun, a lot of the regular dancers kinda get into it, it's probably common for friends of theirs to be trying out, they'll usually go tipping them.
But nothing really that exciting.
-
01-08-23 11:31 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 41Where would you go and who would you see on daytime Monday for a fun ride? My go-to girl is Monse, but she's off on Mondays.
-
01-07-23 22:14 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 63Pandora Jade
Has anyone experienced time with Jade from Pandoras in the VIP?
-
01-07-23 14:29 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 87Any info on Ivy at Pandoras?
I stopped by Pandoras late last night to see one of my favs but she was too busy.
Saw a cute spinner named Ivy I think. She looked just my type but I have no idea how her dances / service is etc. Any info would be welcome.
-
01-07-23 11:35 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 118Amateur Nights
I've been to several amateur nights, but that's because I was already at that club to see a particular dancer whom I had planned to see that night. I've rarely gone, just to see amateur night because of that alone.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
I think all of the local Deja Vu clubs have amateur nights. Call the club, or check their website or social media you're interested in for the night and time. However, I've found them generally unworthy of attending. First of all, they're rarely "amateurs. " Some of the entrants are waitresses that work at that club, which some customers like. Mostly the contestants are dancers from other clubs auditioning for that club. The clubs get so few entrants that they try to get job-seeking dancers to audition during the amateur night, so that there will be more contestants, whereas the clubs could really audition dancers any time they want. Maybe only two or three contestants will appear in any one night's contest
Also, beware that whatever time the club states as its starting time, plan on it being up to an hour late. I really think clubs do that so that customers will buy dances from the house dancers while waiting for the contest to start. They'll make an excuse for the late start time like, "Oh, we're waiting for one dancer still to arrive," or other b. S.Last edited by Farquar2; 01-07-23 at 11:38. Reason: additional information
-
01-07-23 11:22 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 118Porn in Seattle
Funny that you mentioned you recognize Seattle as being in a porn video. I once saw a porn video partly filmed outdoors. The Space Needle was clearly visible in the background. Rodney Moore (porn producer) has an office in Seattle. I know of one Seattle dancer that did a video with him, here. (He has an office in L. A. As well, maybe other cities too.).
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 09:36 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 274Deja Vu Amateur Night
Every time I go to Pandora's. I drive by the Vu, and Ricks. Lake City Vu has a sign that advertises Wednesday as amateur night. Has anyone ever gone? What time does it get started? It sounds like it would be a fun time. I think Rick's does one on Thursdays too.
-
01-06-23 20:20 #4599Regular Member

Posts: 22That's my old condo building!!
Holy shit!! That Rodney video is filmed at my old condo building. That's the Montreux between 4th and 5th on Vine St in Belltown. Pretty small building, and I thought I knew all the residents!! Guess I didn't! Man I woulda loved to swap stories with him in the elevator!!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 02:38 #4598Regular Member

Posts: 22Recommendations for a Weekend Strip Club Visit with a solid 10
I'm taking a smoking hot MILF to a strip club this weekend, tall, brunette, high heels dress, and a soccer mom type. Last time I went was Pandora's, but that was just before COVID. She's bi-sexual, prefers anal creampie, and backseat bareback sessions. She said every visit she has gone to a strip club has been an adventure for her. Last week I took her to Airport Video GH booth. PM me with where to take her that's most advantageous.
-
01-05-23 20:25 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 243Tiny tasia
Forget which porn site but a poster commented she was in northern Florida and it was posted a few months back. I inquired on more info no luck as of yet however.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
If anyone is savh enuff might be able to find something based on this Intel.












Reply With Quote





