Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 37359
-
01-07-23 11:56 #27909Senior Member

Posts: 124Rebecca Madison
https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison
I contacted Rebecca two weeks ago for a visit. She was not in town and so we scheduled for last week. She is originally form the tidewater area but lives in the Richmond downtown area. Comfortable area with normal traffic. Her pics are her but are not recent. She has gained weight and is what I consider to be a small bbw. I still opted to stay. Had an hour visit. Everything was covered. I am not truly a fan of CBJ so that wasn't so enjoyable but the overall experience was good. My only con is she is a natural woman. Meaning she had underarm and leg hair. It didn't distract much but is a small turn off. I think I would visit at least once more to form a whole opinion.
-
01-07-23 08:36 #27908Senior Member

Posts: 52Lee by the diamond could use some assistance.
She's got get her affairs in order by 11. Pm for detals. Pm for details.
-
01-06-23 19:33 #27907Senior Member

Posts: 99https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...350/8045523490
Experiences?
Says her donations are. 8 for qv and $. 6 for hhr.
Ghost.
-
01-06-23 19:06 #27906Senior Member

Posts: 339Glen Allen, no thanks.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 18:32 #27905Senior Member

Posts: 1774Requires deposits and positively homely. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Wango851
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:35 #27904Senior Member

Posts: 389[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-23 16:31 #27903Senior Member

Posts: 449Little Britt and her BS
She hit me up this morning asking if I wanted to meet I told her I could at 3:30 because I knew I would be in that area. At 3:15 I told her I was five minutes away. She said she would not be available till 330 I said no problem. We agreed on a place to meet, when the time came for her to be there, I text her she said she was on the way needless to say 15 minutes later she was not there and I left sent her a message. Told her to delete my number don't contact me because she's bad business and all game.
Seen another blonde WSW eating popcorn as I was headed towards BP went around the block to make the scoop but I was too late as she was getting into a white car. I think the green car in front of me was also trying to scoop her nothing else was out.
-
01-06-23 11:57 #27902Regular Member

Posts: 4Kitty Kat on Tryst
Anyone seen Kitty Kat? She posts on tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight
-
01-06-23 11:26 #27901Senior Member

Posts: 46Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/930612100224
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/107113738#.
Anybody try her out? Seems real at least.
-
01-06-23 10:09 #27900Senior Member

Posts: 369Couldn't help myself
In spite of all the ripoff reports, I reached out to this one who spoke to my cock https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/079301563788.
Met up at a notel off Midlo in the pm. Settled for hh at the requested donation. I arrived to see the girl in the pics, which are very accurate. She was nice but pretty shy. We didn't talk much and got started soon after I arrived (very nice that she was actually ready when I arrived and didn't need a 15 minute bathroom trip). The date was pretty GFE. However I felt pretty rushed throughout the affair. After the head I strapped up, but then I started having some equipment issues. Fortunately jr made a rally and we were back. Mish, cowgirl, and k9 for the finish. I think what I took as rushing was just the awkward silence (compared to other girls). Left pleased and fulfilled. Given the quick comms, her readiness, her looks, and the fucking, I'd repeat.
She stays with her man who waits outside during bookings. I'm almost positive that's who you're talking to on at least one of the numbers. He's pretty unassuming and I would say there is nothing to worry about there other than sticking to the time you booked.
-
01-06-23 09:49 #27899Senior Member

Posts: 187Well you saved me some awkwardness LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 09:40 #27898Senior Member

Posts: 132That's a tranny. Posts in the tranny section. No judgement.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 09:24 #27897Senior Member

Posts: 187Early morning cock worship
Anyone have any intel on this one? I'm dying for a good BJ and hoping she's real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/568665800945
-
01-05-23 19:35 #27896Senior Member

Posts: 581Star
Check the Fredericksburg posts she used to post on the Fredericksburg stg but was very hard to make contact with. At one time there were some reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 18:01 #27895Senior Member

Posts: 443North Northeast or Williamsburg
Any recommendations for a petite provider? Been RTFF but com's are awfully quiet. Is it really this bad?










Reply With Quote





