Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 615 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7439

    Initially Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    "Currently, I'm looking for a gentleman to spend some time with (initially platonic) as I figure out life. So what I really want is to get to know you!

    Yes, I'm married; and yes, he knows. He also has a profile on here. ".

    Are. You. Kidding. Me.

    Platonic? What, is this eHarmony? I swear, I've seen a number of profiles on Seeking and SB that are online only or strictly platonic. Are there any guys on Seeking who are strictly looking for a date?
    I translate "initially platonic" as her being a rinser. The sex never comes. I think the younger girls can be forgiven for being delusional about being paid for online-only platonic, but this girl is wayyy too old for that. Speaking of her age, I wonder if her pictures are a few years out-of-date.

  2. #7438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Payment for Secret Benefits

    Several are asking how to pay for dating services.

    I am asking for Secret Benefits.

    On Seeking I purchased at CVS a vanilla one time charge unable to load more money onto the card Visa card. That has worked in the past for Seeking. But not for Secret Benefits. I think SB is registered overseas so the vanilla or any card I have tried does not work for charge (overseas charge)?I refuse to get a Visa card that requires me to show actual ID.

    I tried preloaded AE but SB says not accept AE.

    Any suggestions?

  3. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Some profiles make me want to have a drink.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-4954afd10e07

    "I have a PhD. Odds are I'm smarter than you".
    "Currently, I'm looking for a gentleman to spend some time with (initially platonic) as I figure out life. So what I really want is to get to know you!

    Yes, I'm married; and yes, he knows. He also has a profile on here. ".

    Are. You. Kidding. Me.

    Platonic? What, is this eHarmony? I swear, I've seen a number of profiles on Seeking and SB that are online only or strictly platonic. Are there any guys on Seeking who are strictly looking for a date?

  4. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat, would love help here.
    Probably have to clear your cache on your phone, etc. , use a different IP address, like go to McDonald's or something and sign up on their wifi.

    As far as payment, U can always use the seeking app in the google play store if you have an android, and buy google play point cards and load them on your account.

    No idea if any of that fixes your problem, but I hope it helps.

  5. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've been out of circu for a while but am wanting to get back in the game. I was previously banned a couple years ago but was always able to figure out a work around using a gift card. Recently I've tried 3 times to activate 3 different accounts, once with a bank debit card, then a vanilla gift card, and back to the bank card. All 3 attempts resulted in immediate suspension due to "suspicious" activity? Seeking support folks told me to wait 24 hours and try again but still no joy, support eventually ignored my pleas for help. If anyone has mastered this issue please share!
    I'm in the same boat, would love help here.

  6. #7434

    Account Suspension

    Hey all, I've been out of circu for a while but am wanting to get back in the game. I was previously banned a couple years ago but was always able to figure out a work around using a gift card. Recently I've tried 3 times to activate 3 different accounts, once with a bank debit card, then a vanilla gift card, and back to the bank card. All 3 attempts resulted in immediate suspension due to "suspicious" activity? Seeking support folks told me to wait 24 hours and try again but still no joy, support eventually ignored my pleas for help. If anyone has mastered this issue please share!

  7. #7433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Scammers or Spammers?? As of 1-7-23

    Lately, a lot of there profiles never get to the asking stage before they disappear.


    DesirableActress: Classic crypto-scammer. Using stolen pics of Italian DJ:
    https://twitter.com/AnfisaLetyago/st...92446116823041

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-d69bcee69df4


    MiaMagine: Likely just trolling for her OF account. Also on Reddit if you want some teaser samples.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0da59d1eeaff


    SeductiveActress: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-62f6e50e8bd2


    CuteIngnue: Classic crypto-scammer!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-f2ed28940d0a


    CuteGirl: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9bd03ee64ee


    BAM.

  8. #7432

    QueenMe

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her private pics. She's a butterface and not worth my effort. YMMV! BTW, the beach pic is stolen.

    BAM.
    I didn't even get that far. Her profile reads like a very high maintenance rinser. I messaged her briefly to give her shit about expecting gifts on the first date.

  9. #7431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bad link equals bad post

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBear1  [View Original Post]
    I lost her link sorry guys I posted wrong one.
    As soon as I saw the link I knew it was bad. Seeking links never have a name in them. Also, searching the name turned up nothing for me. The last strike is where you claim you prepaid $200 and she turned up anyway. That's odd behavior on both sides. You have the same or similar posts posts in multiple cities. That marks you as some kind of scammer and no one should play along with you.

    BAM.

  10. #7430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    QueenMe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Some profiles make me want to have a drink.


    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-dce75f7f9bbf

    "Also, flowers or a small nice gesture on our first date shouldn't even have to be mentioned, but apparently some of you don't know how to court a woman (take notes). ".

    Vomit!
    I've seen her private pics. She's a butterface and not worth my effort. YMMV! BTW, the beach pic is stolen.

    BAM.

  11. #7429

    Obnoxious Profiles

    Some profiles make me want to have a drink.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-4954afd10e07

    "I have a PhD. Odds are I'm smarter than you".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-dce75f7f9bbf

    "Also, flowers or a small nice gesture on our first date shouldn't even have to be mentioned, but apparently some of you don't know how to court a woman (take notes). ".

    Vomit!

  12. #7428

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBear1  [View Original Post]
    I lost her link sorry guys I posted wrong one.
    Is this her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-556273438eb2

  13. #7427

    Browser Cache

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to log on to Seeking today, getting a message that says "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. Click here to retry. " Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
    I didn't have any issues with the site yesterday, but I have on occasion had issues logging in that were specific to one browser. Clearing the browser cache fixed the issue for me. Alternatively, there could have been a problem with the specific server you used yesterday.

  14. #7426

    Wrong link ignore post

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBear1  [View Original Post]
    Hopped on seeking yesterday, usually don't like to use this site because its over priced and it's normally filled with a lot of scammers, but every once and a while you will come across and absolutely gem. And I can honestly say that about this women here, I met a girl name Casey, she's light skin in her early 20's 24 I think to be exact with amazing body, she didn't have any face pics on the site but had 2 kinky pics. So you can get a idea of how she looks, then I messaged her and she gave me her number and we swapped pics, she was very nice and respectful unlike anyone. I have met on this site her approach was fine it didn't seem like a scam. So I went against my rules and decided to take a leap a faith with her when we discussed arrangements and a meeting she asked for 400 $ for 2 hours of her time, with half up front and usually that's a big no me. But giving that we were a hour or 2 a way and she said she needed gas, I figured why not god a bring it back if I'm scammed, LOL. I sent her 200 and my address, she sent me a couple really kinky videos and pics as a thank you and then texted me 10 minutes after saying she was on her way, by now I thought it was scam and I was kinda feeling dumb until I got a knock on my door from this beautiful young lady. Exactly like her pictures very small but curvy, she caught me off guard her first thing she said was "what you didn't think I'd really come" and I honestly didn't, but I'm glad she did cause after had a 420 session and a couple drinks to get to know each other. She was ready she initiated sex first and kept rubbing on my dick asking what I'm into what type of things. I like and before I knew it she just started giving me an excellent BBBJ, I finished kinda fast due to her skill but she didn't let me rest, she kept going and swallowed every dropped. Then 5 minutes later jumped and started riding me that ass bouncing in my face was such a sight and it was even better once. She started squirting we went on for about 2 more rounds until I couldn't take anymore. https://members.seeking.com/profile/baddiewitnodaddie.
    I lost her link sorry guys I posted wrong one.

  15. #7425

    Seeking site down?

    Unable to log on to Seeking today, getting a message that says "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. Click here to retry. " Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape