Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 615 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? Been talking to her and she is down for a meet. Asked for $$ but I countered.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1cf788ff0517e8
    Correction: She asked for $$.

  2. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I clicked on the link. It posted my profile as well.

    Most likely, your the only one seeing the pictures of your profile.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  3. #7422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Not Just You

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Please delete post 7420. Someone has hacked my private photos and included it with this post!
    I clicked on the link. It posted my profile as well.

    Most likely, your the only one seeing the pictures of your profile.

  4. #7421

    Post 7420 is a scam please delete

    Please delete post 7420. Someone has hacked my private photos and included it with this post!

  5. #7420

    Kristine

    Any feedback? Been talking to her and she is down for a meet. Asked for $$ but I countered.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1cf788ff0517e8

  6. #7419

    Seeking arrangements queen casey

    Hopped on seeking yesterday, usually don't like to use this site because its over priced and it's normally filled with a lot of scammers, but every once and a while you will come across and absolutely gem. And I can honestly say that about this women here, I met a girl name Casey, she's light skin in her early 20's 24 I think to be exact with amazing body, she didn't have any face pics on the site but had 2 kinky pics. So you can get a idea of how she looks, then I messaged her and she gave me her number and we swapped pics, she was very nice and respectful unlike anyone. I have met on this site her approach was fine it didn't seem like a scam. So I went against my rules and decided to take a leap a faith with her when we discussed arrangements and a meeting she asked for 400 $ for 2 hours of her time, with half up front and usually that's a big no me. But giving that we were a hour or 2 a way and she said she needed gas, I figured why not god a bring it back if I'm scammed, LOL. I sent her 200 and my address, she sent me a couple really kinky videos and pics as a thank you and then texted me 10 minutes after saying she was on her way, by now I thought it was scam and I was kinda feeling dumb until I got a knock on my door from this beautiful young lady. Exactly like her pictures very small but curvy, she caught me off guard her first thing she said was "what you didn't think I'd really come" and I honestly didn't, but I'm glad she did cause after had a 420 session and a couple drinks to get to know each other. She was ready she initiated sex first and kept rubbing on my dick asking what I'm into what type of things. I like and before I knew it she just started giving me an excellent BBBJ, I finished kinda fast due to her skill but she didn't let me rest, she kept going and swallowed every dropped. Then 5 minutes later jumped and started riding me that ass bouncing in my face was such a sight and it was even better once. She started squirting we went on for about 2 more rounds until I couldn't take anymore. https://members.seeking.com/profile/baddiewitnodaddie.

  7. #7418

    Pure beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    She advertises under a lot of names. Search pure beauty in escort thread.

  8. #7417
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    They must have overspent on Christmas gifts. The hoes come out:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-9b8930a25721

    Pinged me first, "Hey daddy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-33dde1beaade

    Pinged me first, "Hey! Want to meet?" Her About Me says, "Hey handsome! I am an escort so time is money!

    She at least requested to see my photos. I wouldn't even do a MnG with one that didn't request to see my photos.
    Must be true. She's on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/206617399026.

  9. #7416

    Hooker Season

    They must have overspent on Christmas gifts. The hoes come out:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-9b8930a25721

    Pinged me first, "Hey daddy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-33dde1beaade

    Pinged me first, "Hey! Want to meet?" Her About Me says, "Hey handsome! I am an escort so time is money!

    She at least requested to see my photos. I wouldn't even do a MnG with one that didn't request to see my photos.

  10. #7415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Update 1-3-23

    Not as many recent profiles that are obvious but there are still plenty of scammers!

    Charming_girl: Unsure about this one. Really poor English. Asking good questions but. Wants to use Telegram. "In Cincinnati, Ohio right now. " Ukrainian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-955d16e9f3e4


    EmpressBeauty: Using a stolen pic, Taking me straight to text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3e4bc1943b1d


    HotMiss: Scammer. Cannot speak English to save 'her' life. Blocked me when I asked to video-chat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-8cd6420c61a8


    Lily, Classic crypto-scammer,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1279d92f8b3d


    ThePerfectStorm: Likely catfish. Trying to raise money quickly. Sent me a link to the following: https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8QhTLFyPpD.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-a3b339ad66d4


    Eleanor: high probability to be a crypto-scammer!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-55bb42ff5f5a


    BAM.

  11. #7414

    Virosa

    She messaged. Didn't reply. Wonder if she is one of the several asians in town known for dine, cash dash n block u?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ea2cf882706178

  12. #7413

    QueenDeva

    Whomever wrote this profile should have used ChatGPT or Grammarly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-1222db1feb9d

  13. #7412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sexykay1993 or paid bot?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to Bedtime Story for referencing this thread (I assumed it was just another link to a site like the one at the top of the Cincinnati Forum). So. With that out of the way. I have a little to add, but not much. My experience on SB has so far been lack luster. I've found my experience on Ashley Madison (since around 2005) has prepared me well for the barrage of fake messages urging me to use up my credits to read them. Like everything else, there's definitely a learning curve! So. I thought I'd share my lone experience on SB.

    Reached out to Sexykay1993. She responded back and we agreed to chat via text (Google voice in my case). This was the only one to respond out of 5 or 6 messages I sent. She said she only needed extra cash for Christmas and we agreed to meet the next day. Then. She went complete ghost on me. She never asked for cash upfront or anything like that, so I can only assume another monger beat me to it. Anyway, that's my only experience so far. I know it isn't much. Here's some pics in case anyone would like to add more. I've typed in the name here and used reverse image prior to using my credits, but came up empty.
    I've had similar experiences where a profile responds to a message with one or two messages and then goes ghost. This is especially true when you ask to meet or video chat. I have just assumed the site has some low cost "helpers" who get paid a few dollars an hour to fake responses. Or, the "helpers" could be on commission getting a percent of the money they generate by getting people to spend credits.

    I have actually met a few women off the site but never closed the deal with them. I do a little better on WYP but the quality of profiles on WYP has taken a nosedive in the last year or so. I have a much higher success rate on Seeking. By success rate I mean finding women I like and getting them to the FC. That is supposed to be what this is all about.

    BAM

  14. #7411

    Seeking Arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to Bedtime Story for referencing this thread (I assumed it was just another link to a site like the one at the top of the Cincinnati Forum). So. With that out of the way. I have a little to add, but not much. My experience on SB has so far been lack luster. I've found my experience on Ashley Madison (since around 2005) has prepared me well for the barrage of fake messages urging me to use up my credits to read them. Like everything else, there's definitely a learning curve! So. I thought I'd share my lone experience on SB.

    Reached out to Sexykay1993. She responded back and we agreed to chat via text (Google voice in my case). This was the only one to respond out of 5 or 6 messages I sent. She said she only needed extra cash for Christmas and we agreed to meet the next day. Then. She went complete ghost on me. She never asked for cash upfront or anything like that, so I can only assume another monger beat me to it. Anyway, that's my only experience so far. I know it isn't much. Here's some pics in case anyone would like to add more. I've typed in the name here and used reverse image prior to using my credits, but came up empty.
    Seeking.com is a lot better than SB.

  15. #7410

    Sexykay1993

    First of all thanks to Bedtime Story for referencing this thread (I assumed it was just another link to a site like the one at the top of the Cincinnati Forum). So. With that out of the way. I have a little to add, but not much. My experience on SB has so far been lack luster. I've found my experience on Ashley Madison (since around 2005) has prepared me well for the barrage of fake messages urging me to use up my credits to read them. Like everything else, there's definitely a learning curve! So. I thought I'd share my lone experience on SB.

    Reached out to Sexykay1993. She responded back and we agreed to chat via text (Google voice in my case). This was the only one to respond out of 5 or 6 messages I sent. She said she only needed extra cash for Christmas and we agreed to meet the next day. Then. She went complete ghost on me. She never asked for cash upfront or anything like that, so I can only assume another monger beat me to it. Anyway, that's my only experience so far. I know it isn't much. Here's some pics in case anyone would like to add more. I've typed in the name here and used reverse image prior to using my credits, but came up empty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB3C0285-216D-4DFB-A2A6-D4F46EAF1FAE.jpg‎   72D2B7B4-4170-420A-8571-58E1D35C63DA.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape