Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29370

    MILF to the max

    Has anyone seen this one?? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger. Please, any details would help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/122231251885
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55F92D25-B8A0-4EA0-B848-1EEC29EDD699.jpeg‎  

  2. #29369

    Ariel

    So I reached out earlier today and she told me where she was and I instantly thought hell no. Fast forward 9 pm. She let me know she moved to a much nicer discreet location. I took the chance! Let me say! Yes! I had a great time! Def a nice girl and all about biz. Got to respect that. Knows her worth. PM for details. I highly recommend at the newly improved location.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3014459

  3. #29368

    Just saw her. Not at a dump

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV, is worth nothing more.
    She moved locations to the H. I east of bay. Pm for details.

  4. #29367
    *Shrugs* okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV.

  5. #29366
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    In all likelihood you are reading fiction, so in that case there's no risk of inflated prices for others. Wink.

  6. #29365
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3014459

    I have zero reason to make shit up man I been posting on here for a while Idk how you can get that idea....I never really been one into the STG trash.
    That's exactly what your so called 350 HH girl looks like, and the dumpy room she was photographed in sets the context well. I'm one to take your posts with a grain of salt. That's my take. Others are free to have their own.

    As to any "reason" for making stuff it, it happens all day every day online from mother's basements the world over. Attention seeking can be enough of a reason, or just a desire to mislead.

    PS Just look at this dumpy room, definitely an extended stay sort of place with dopeboys in the stairways. And that provider? 350 HH?? No, 60 to 80 QV, is worth nothing more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE8B94F7-8BEB-4C8C-84FA-6366D330AD98.jpg‎  

  7. #29364
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    When I walked in the door of her empty apartment in the Deerwood area, I could tell she really was new in town. She'll fit right in, though, as she does not provide the kind of service she thinks she does. Her STG menu is a farce. It's too bad, too, because she is fine little specimen. Not recommended. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/650573791381.
    What was the damage and what was the experience like?

  8. #29363

    Disappointing Skylar

    When I walked in the door of her empty apartment in the Deerwood area, I could tell she really was new in town. She'll fit right in, though, as she does not provide the kind of service she thinks she does. Her STG menu is a farce. It's too bad, too, because she is fine little specimen. Not recommended. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/650573791381.

  9. #29362

    About this time waster Harley or whatever

    She uses a 407 and 321 area code. Do not be fooled by the cheap 60 qv rate, as this girl is a drug user, which is not surprising, but more importantly, she is a high volume so-called provider and will waste your time. She had me come to her ratty motel off University 2 times and ghosted me without even an apology! You have been warned!

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oast/104304870
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60qv.jpeg‎  

  10. #29361
    [Deleted by Admin]

  11. #29360

    Pull My hair

    Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/339209813992

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #29359

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Meet with Ariel first time providing in JAX! Red head spinner w blue eyes and a fat ass. BBBJ is available but I didn't upgrade. Finally some new fresh ladies around more frequently she said she is going gfi make JAX a regular location. Totally my type of girl kinda shy at first but warmed up quick. 350 hh but worth the coin. Will repeat.
    Do you have a link for her ad? Pics look like she's in one of those extended stay motel dumps, and she herself looks like standard 60 to 80 QV material. I personally suspect that you're pulling everyone's leg, while you are getting plenty of bites.

  13. #29358

    Gia Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.

    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    This is what she gave me before she kicked me out to compensate for the 40 minutes.

    Quality!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WIN_20230106_17_49_23_Pro.jpg‎  

  14. #29357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    AND, fucking AND, BBJ would have been a paid upgrade? Uh, no thanks.

    Don't get me wrong the local scene is trash; but 1 in 1000 girls is worth 350/ hh and there better not be any upcharges at that price. I'll DIY.
    His session and how the parties go are totally different idk what to say. I paid my fee and got great access. Maybe she was just busy nye and finessing. You can check her * and you'll see the parties. Her page is even free LOL.

  15. #29356
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.

    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    AND, fucking AND, BBJ would have been a paid upgrade? Uh, no thanks.

    Don't get me wrong the local scene is trash; but 1 in 1000 girls is worth 350/ hh and there better not be any upcharges at that price. I'll DIY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape