Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 25694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18344

    I wouldn't stress it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out then where. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    We fund the hobby, not them. If they price themselves out of a competitive range then so be it. There's only one monger giving glowing reviews, the rest of us are just enjoying the popcorn because longevity is still an issue in this game. Sofia's hot for now but she can't book everyone nor will everyone be into her. Gentlemen it ain't worth getting into an argument over one piece of meat. There'll be more in due time but I do agree that some of these hoes are going to price themselves out of the market. We as a collective need to keep the prices in check by speaking with our wallets.

  2. #18343

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out thenwhere. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    So you claim Tits and Ass is better than Sofia. I have seen both. T &A is very good and she has a nice clean appartment that is more conveniently located for me. I thought T&A was a bit high in price for a big middle age lady. If it is good for her it is alright by me.

    Sofia lives in a house. She is younger and provides more for the buck. Actually she has never told me how much. I give her what I want and she never has counted it while I was there.

    Both are good but I give the edge to Sofia.

    Call me a white knight if you want but I call them as I see them.

  3. #18342

    Nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out thenwhere. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    It's crazy huh? I was one of her first regulars and she won't see me anymore cause she wanted to raise prices, nah sorry. She doesn't even charge for OF so can she even gloat when it's free? LOL. But Why girls stop doing what made them successful in the first place will always dumbfound me. And blue is one brave soul to put himself out there like that for sure.

    Speaking of mr blue, he hasn't posted in a minute? Hope the man is ok.

  4. #18341

    Let's see

    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out thenwhere. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.

  5. #18340

    Doc and Aubrey Updated reviews

    The draught of available providers who actually answer their phones got the best of me and I gave Head Doc another try after a subpar visit a while back. Incall was better than other Notels but still far from the best. Hotel room was a mess. Needs to update her photos because she's slid considerably more downhill than her decade old selfies. Gained weight but it looks like the Demons sapped life out of her too because skin was loose and flabby. Opted for just a BBBJ which was surprisingly improved (that or I've been disappointed so many times that she's just less lackluster). Covered bang and bounced. Wasn't bad, wasn't great. Did solid in a pinch but I'm still disappointed with the current selections and trends so probably won't return for a long time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/062493228146

    Aubrey was well, Aubrey per previous reports. Still shallow, business like and mechanical. In the alternate dimension where the hobby got legalized, she'd be a leading expert on how to provide a clinically approved but not highly reviewed experience. Even amongst the shadier incalls I've risked, it's the first I've had on a air mattress and with her of all people, it made for a terrible combination. Should've just bought a doll like another reviewer said. Donation is as advertised and in my opinion, needs a 50% slash. Definitely worth more than a street walker with a phone due to looks but attitude and performance does not constitute her inflated sense of value. For anyone who thought about trying her, YMWNV. You Mileage Will Not Vary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/699597971204

    Outside of possibly setting something up with Maneater, I'm sure I'm done with Incalls. Sophia sounds promising and seeing her vids makes me not mind the thought of being tunnel buddies with Blue but due to her preferences, that's not happening.

  6. #18339

    Maneater

    Visited her the other day and have to say all the review I read about her are very spot on. Had fun and enjoyed the company. Safe place also at her new location.

  7. #18338

    Oh wow, sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    In case you were not aware, Little Indian Me died in 2020 at age 31.
    Talk about too young.

  8. #18337

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    Is there any news about Jodi? Is she available?
    This. Bump up. I would LOVE to have a few more rounds with this little beauty.

  9. #18336
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like Little Indian Me from past years. Just sayin. It no doubt is not her but a lot of the same features.
    In case you were not aware, Little Indian Me died in 2020 at age 31.

  10. #18335

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie18  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the tall thin Harley Quinn looking provider from a while back, she is asking for help and can't reactivate her STG ad. If you had messenger or phone contact that should still work.
    Why can't she reactivate? I do remember her and wanted to hit her up before. Never got digits.

  11. #18334

    Harley Quinn

    If anyone remembers the tall thin Harley Quinn looking provider from a while back, she is asking for help and can't reactivate her STG ad. If you had messenger or phone contact that should still work.

  12. #18333

    Little Indian Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky7272  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Said there's some recent reviews just want to see thanks guys and gals.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetella1
    She looks a lot like Little Indian Me from past years. Just sayin. It no doubt is not her but a lot of the same features.

  13. #18332
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with her this morning and nothing more to add that the rest of the positive reviews haven't already been mentioned. The location is safe and a lot better then the previous location with convenient parking close by. Thanks Maneater, will definitely be doing a repeat visit soon.
    Did she get a new number? Please message me. Thanks.

  14. #18331

    I love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with her this morning and nothing more to add that the rest of the positive reviews haven't already been mentioned. The location is safe and a lot better then the previous location with convenient parking close by. Thanks Maneater, will definitely be doing a repeat visit soon.
    You know it's going to be a good day when you open the forum and see your name! Thanks and I'm going to have to treat you extra special next time LOL! I love my friends!

  15. #18330

    Maneater

    Had a nice dream with her this morning and nothing more to add that the rest of the positive reviews haven't already been mentioned. The location is safe and a lot better then the previous location with convenient parking close by. Thanks Maneater, will definitely be doing a repeat visit soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape