Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 37366
-
01-06-23 11:26 #27901Senior Member

Posts: 46Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/930612100224
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/107113738#.
Anybody try her out? Seems real at least.
-
01-06-23 10:09 #27900Senior Member

Posts: 369Couldn't help myself
In spite of all the ripoff reports, I reached out to this one who spoke to my cock https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/079301563788.
Met up at a notel off Midlo in the pm. Settled for hh at the requested donation. I arrived to see the girl in the pics, which are very accurate. She was nice but pretty shy. We didn't talk much and got started soon after I arrived (very nice that she was actually ready when I arrived and didn't need a 15 minute bathroom trip). The date was pretty GFE. However I felt pretty rushed throughout the affair. After the head I strapped up, but then I started having some equipment issues. Fortunately jr made a rally and we were back. Mish, cowgirl, and k9 for the finish. I think what I took as rushing was just the awkward silence (compared to other girls). Left pleased and fulfilled. Given the quick comms, her readiness, her looks, and the fucking, I'd repeat.
She stays with her man who waits outside during bookings. I'm almost positive that's who you're talking to on at least one of the numbers. He's pretty unassuming and I would say there is nothing to worry about there other than sticking to the time you booked.
-
01-06-23 09:49 #27899Senior Member

Posts: 187Well you saved me some awkwardness LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 09:40 #27898Senior Member

Posts: 132That's a tranny. Posts in the tranny section. No judgement.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 09:24 #27897Senior Member

Posts: 187Early morning cock worship
Anyone have any intel on this one? I'm dying for a good BJ and hoping she's real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/568665800945
-
01-05-23 19:35 #27896Senior Member

Posts: 581Star
Check the Fredericksburg posts she used to post on the Fredericksburg stg but was very hard to make contact with. At one time there were some reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 18:01 #27895Senior Member

Posts: 443North Northeast or Williamsburg
Any recommendations for a petite provider? Been RTFF but com's are awfully quiet. Is it really this bad?
-
01-05-23 17:02 #27894Senior Member

Posts: 171Suburban
Chester tel fire kicks out all renters. Check on your favorite from there.
-
01-05-23 15:26 #27893Senior Member

Posts: 957Kaci Deposit screw that!
Texted her, heard back immediately. $160 half $250 hour.
Deposit $40, but of course it comes off the donation. B#%ch Please!
After the disaster of a week I had with fake Sugar Babies, was just looking to get the poison out!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/080047520809
-
01-05-23 12:21 #27892Senior Member

Posts: 118Foxy
I heard she's around again. Anyone DM me her number?
-
01-05-23 11:05 #27891Senior Member

Posts: 63And I will let you know if I find one. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Lee22
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:30 #27890Senior Member

Posts: 490Star
Has anyone seen her? Seem like a spot over in the Diamond area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/035535887263
Is that Henrico? Border with Richmond is all over the lace there.
-
01-05-23 08:21 #27889Senior Member

Posts: 1243rd that
Absolutely agree and the girl could make a small fortune for sure. I would love to find some one like that any suggestions would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 22:44 #27888Senior Member

Posts: 184Ditto. I second that inquiry.
If I find one I'll post it. Good luck in your search, buddy.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 21:22 #27887Senior Member

Posts: 149The new myth, the new legend
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52639603
Went to see her, and long story short as her previous review states, she's a winner.
Visited her tonight on the southside. When I got to the room, I was quite happy that it and herself did not wreak of smoke, nor were there any typical signs of a monkey like orange bottles everywhere or aluminum foil. She wasn't out of it and was plenty alert and attentive which is always a bonus in my book. We talked it up for a little bit and she's really a sweetheart and easy to converse with. As stated before, she is a certified head doctor, and not a clock watcher. I can't say any more than she can slob it down without complaining or constantly asking how long I'll take. I left plenty happy and absolutely will be visiting again and as often as my schedule and funds permit.
One note to add. She was telling me how people from here were giving her a hard time about not being able to get in contact with her. Not to be a white knight by any means, but she does indeed have a life outside of this hobby, as I'm sure we all do, and only does this for extra pocket change. She said she makes an effort to be available whenever she posts, but just know if you can't get in contact with you, she's got a ton of other people in her inbox trying to get at her, so she's not ignoring you, just weeding through the BSers. I myself had a great time and experienced great communication and solid service from a friendly, not strung out person. So she's made her way to the top of my proverbial list.
12.5/10 in my books.











Reply With Quote




