Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1732
-
01-08-23 23:02 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 57Are those recent pics accurate to her body shape now? If so she was at her prime a couple of years ago when I saw her. Her butt seems kinda lumpy now. Haha but her BJ was GREAT!
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 13:39 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 983Big booty Persian
JazmineM23 on HX. Saw her several weeks ago, incall. Pretty face, curvy as hell, thick AF, fat booty and very nice girl. Has a great smile imo. Big and juicy DSL's, lots of great DFK during mish and BBBJ was good to. Likes to please during BBBJ. . Ass is phat as fuck, I pounded her hard and deep in K9, blew my load on those big, fat ass cheeks. I went with QV 100 option and planned on doing only BBBJ and K9 till I nut but she was into DFK more than I expected so I had to hit it Mish because she was so into DFK. Very good Mish followed by K9 pounding. BBBJ, DFK, Mish and K9 and CFS. She's hard to schedule with but I would repeat. I had a great time with her at a good rate.
-
01-06-23 12:32 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 312My review of her here. Former handle was LovelyxoJasmine. I actually mentioned GPS to her and she went on a whole rant. She's one of those self-hating hoes who is super bitter about the fact that she has to take dick to support her lifestyle. She tried to upcharge me, too. LOL. No DFK. No blowjob. Really enjoyed her in doggy. If she didn't have such a terrible personality and was 220 hh or less, I'd repeat just to fuck her from behind.
Originally Posted by CrabMan007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 00:03 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 34JasminesRose aka now BengaliLuvv
Even if she's back she's a waste of time, if you want a cute India I would get PriyaPalacio.
Originally Posted by VolcaSabi
[View Original Post]
BengaliLuvv doesn't honor menu and even upcharges you.
-
01-05-23 23:29 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 62IMO its her for sure.
Originally Posted by VolcaSabi
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 14:15 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 38Yup
I believe she's back.
Originally Posted by PauMoku
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BengaliLuvv
-
12-22-22 16:28 #1306Regular Member

Posts: 2Cami
I saw her before she moved to NY. She is working her way through school. She is GFE and will not do BBFS. Do not even ask.
Originally Posted by AssusPrime
[View Original Post]
She is passionate and wanting to please. Would I see her again. Yes.
-
12-12-22 01:52 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 397Omgg
LOLOL, Ok that was a FUNNY! Man I dunno if I could. NIce thought though. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith21
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:56 #1304Banned Member

Posts: 415Her ter reviews are not that good for 400 hr rate.
Originally Posted by AssusPrime
[View Original Post]
I won't see her just on her ter reviews.
-
12-11-22 15:44 #1303Banned Member

Posts: 415Her ter reviews are not that good for 400 hr rate.
Originally Posted by AssusPrime
[View Original Post]
I won't see her just on her ter reviews.
-
12-11-22 11:42 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 23:44 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 397Awww man! Lolol
I was going to take the plunge but the "quiet" is a total deal breaker for me. I have found that I am a very audibly stimulated human. LOL. DAMMIT!
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 23:25 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 7263I've banged her 6 times 3 times before she became well known on hx. She has a past but that didn't care too me and back than the love making was a little more open.
Originally Posted by AssusPrime
[View Original Post]
The past 3 times have been same but not as fully open minded as past.
But, still she is full GFE and pounded her in mish spread eagle with them long skinny legs in V formation, mish with them legs / knees pinned back to her chest and pound away to moans, doggy style.
All all 4's and cim but NO swallow. She will allow me to camel slide me but she knows me so she allows jr to slip and slide across her bare vag lips while she moans.
Don't even mention BBFS she will kick you out of session, out you on hx and tell all her other hx friends about you.
But, otherwise she can suck a mean D, moan while getting D and cim (cim not for everyone just friends I heard).
-
12-10-22 22:01 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 75JadeCandyy
Saw her for 20 minutes looks exactly like photos no makeup, no upcharge got BBFS cip nice girl.
-
12-10-22 19:16 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 205You mean to tell me you don't search every hx handle on here before even booking an appointment?
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
Its almost second nature for me to have 2 tabs open during my research phase.
On that note, hey admin, any chance we can reduce the search cool down from 60 sec to maybe 30 sec for senior members?










Reply With Quote





