Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 7052
-
01-09-23 22:51 #5132Regular Member

Posts: 22BBBJ & good massage?
Any recommendations for a provider that's good with BBBJ and massage?
-
01-09-23 16:33 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 32Asian Massage Queens
Any Asian parlor in Queens has girl's that'll rim?
-
01-09-23 14:26 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 1645Fake Ages
What! You mean AMPs lie about the ages of their employees? I'm shocked, shocked (mentally replay the scene in Casablanca where Claude Rains is feigning shock at discovering gambling in Humphrey Bogart's casino).
Originally Posted by Fallen7
[View Original Post]
Still remember a few years ago when a Korean are-and-t place in the Hartford, CT area was busted, and the newspaper articles noted that two of the 3 ladies were in their mid-50's and a third in her early 60's. The two ladies in their 50's both could have passed as being in their early 40's.
-
01-08-23 01:16 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 130That Guo Guo is great but not the same one as discussed below. She's not in her twenties either but then again almost none of the girls at top GFE places are. Yeah I am with you not wanting the tip negotiating process so I prefer those venues also (in Manhattan NYAF, Bubbles etc. In Queens Pink Angel and a few others also solid and standard rates_.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 01:12 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 130Dream cashing.
Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 16:26 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 45Unfortunately, I PM him two weeks back and nothing. Was seeking clarification cause "between Junction and warren" applies to both Roosevelt ave and 40th road.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 10:46 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 2496Around how old is she because the older ones usually will take 60 for FS.
Originally Posted by Minske
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:08 #5125Regular Member

Posts: 3100 for everything I've gone early evening to probably 3 am, she's there all the time though.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:49 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 32She sure does and she is a good time.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her on 82nd in a few weeks.
-
01-05-23 14:50 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 2496Does Lulu from 82nd st have an "epic rack" ?
Originally Posted by Slim666
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 09:52 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 32Is that the same Lulu from 82nd st.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:47 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 2496Still would like to know?
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:23 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 1645Guo Guo
An attractive girl named Guo Guo just showed up on the New York Asian Fitness webpage, 22 years old, 5'2" and 95 lbs. , with decent-looking C cup tits, not sure if she's the same girl you are looking for:
Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi
[View Original Post]
https://nyasianfitness.com/whats-new/
NYAF is located in midtown Manhattan and has received lots of good reviews recently. It's an all-inclusive-price place, most girls cost $240 for hh, $320 for a full hour, usually high level of service with guaranteed FS if you're interested. Some guys like the tip-negotiating process but I don't, I prefer the certainty of the all-inclusive price offered at NYAF, ShangriLa NYC and Dream Dream You (amongst other places). Up to you.
-
01-04-23 07:29 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 2496How much and day or night?
Originally Posted by Minske
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:54 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 130Jolly Kaia- A good time.
Saw Jolly Kaia to end 2022. People have complained she is hard to connect with and get verified but, I had no issues and got a same day appointment. She is not near the Roosevelt / Chinatown area and a little off the beaten path but, there was plenty of on street parking. I got to location and texted and was given exact address and told to come early. Nice body, great tits amazing pussy. She loves a FIA. I got the 90 minute option and it was fairly reasonable at $$ 5. She has a huge place with many rooms. I started with a DT BBBJ than paid the fee, and off to TS room. She has a speciality TS table with side jets. Great nuru slide. Lots of teasing and P2 P. Off to a massage room and she surprisingly give a very strong deep tissue massage. She really like to eat ass and stuck her tongue up there like she was digging to China. Went back to her bedroom and started to get hot and heavy. She gives great head with some serious suction. BLS. She put on a. 001 without me realizing and started in RCG. Went thru positions. She was hitting me with a back scratcher and let me use her whip on her. She talked real dirty and kept calling me daddy. She took it deep and hard for a longtime till I came hard in bag. Took me back to shower and washed me up. Gave me a Gatorade for the ride home and a kiss. Great time and great value for the amount of time I got, felt unrushed. Was not a clock watcher. I would repeat when I am back in Queens. Happy Mongering! Feel free to DM any questions.










Reply With Quote





