Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 471 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    They not crazy fat?
    Not as big as they seem, mostly pushing them up. Go see Lulu at 103 & Roosy. Epic rack.

  2. #5116

    Where Guo Guo? Anyone know?

    Is she in New rainbow as Emma? Or am I just dream cashing?

  3. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Minske  [View Original Post]
    She's usually there early evening. Tits were a little disappointing but good service.
    They not crazy fat?

  4. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    I always see her she is there in the day time.

  5. #5113

    RE: Big Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    She's usually there early evening. Tits were a little disappointing but good service.

  6. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    She is there in the afternoon.

  7. #5111

    Big Titty Chinita in Jackson Heights:

    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.

  8. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by GifterMark  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?
    Actually wound up going to Pink Angel since I wanted Ivy or Coco. Was told on Wed they'd be available for Thurs, but MMS said they have menstruation (no joke!

    I saw Una twice. She's tall and pics are real, but wanted to try someone else. Maybe this Fri I'll see who's available.

  9. #5109
    Una pic is her real pic. She is like early 30's good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GifterMark  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I
    met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?

  10. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Headed there tomorrow and trying to see if anyone has any preference between Coco or Mimi. I saw Una twice and that's enough for me.
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?

  11. #5107

    Anyone seen Coco or Mimi at Beauty Island Spa?

    Headed there tomorrow and trying to see if anyone has any preference between Coco or Mimi. I saw Una twice and that's enough for me.

  12. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    How do yo get verified at Pink Angel? I've been to PBS and a couple others but having trouble setting up appt.
    They seem like one of the more selective / careful places but I was able to get verified. They offered me a few ways to do it. If you send me a private message we can discuss it more.

  13. #5105

    Walk by Roosevelt Asian by 82st

    Sup fellow mongers. Haven't posted anything about queens or massage places in a long time. Hope every one is having a happy holidays. Today I decided to hit queens in search of some Asian puss. Walked by a few blocks on Roosevelt saw nothing at first walked all the to 88st by the fire hydrant bicycle place nothing also as I was coming back to 80 where I parked on 82 and 83 saw this attractive Asian lady standing she looked ok she quote me for massage 60 and everything was 120 $ I was walking away I told her last time I pay 60 for Chiki chiki she ok give me 60 for chiki chiki I went in they have a couple of curtain rooms I heard another monger was pounding someone moans was very low. She undressed she had no ass but she was body nice looking face 9 body overall and tits a 9 ass a disappointing 4 she had very smooth silky white skin and puss was nicely shaved. She didn't blow me she wanted another 20 I declined tried to haggle her but she didn't let up. So I just pounded her real hard her pussy was tight alright she didn't complain only struggle saying ayyy ohhh uyy oh baby wow wow. LOL. I pounded her doggy when she bend her ass looked better then back to mish I put her legs all the way back she didn't complain like 15 minutes total. Busted in the bag she told me oh baby you number one fuki fuki LOL. Maybe she tells that to everyone. Whatever but had a good time overall. Seeing her from face she's pretty her teeth nice and best also she told me she was 25 years old. She was married in China but no more she has one kid 8 years old. Nice Asian lady liked her personality no rush. I was trying to get her personal number she told me maybe next time. Let's see if I see her again. .

  14. #5104

    Also saw Amie

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    Another visit to PBS yielded Amiee again and we had an amazing session. New location is great hidden after a few stop signed with plenty of parking, spacious and has real queen beds.

    We kissed like lovers, then showered then went back to our fuck nest where we got wrapped up and tangled with each other.

    I've seen Amiee before a while ago but today was something else. There was so much heat coming off of her it was incredible watch her give up control. Her makeup is always on point, she has a natural body, a bit of sag but she is confidant sexy AF, shaved and plenty wet, open mind, follows through on her dirty talk and loved the mirror.

    There was a BBFS and Greek options. I opted out, but I know some of you BBFS lovers would jump at that opportunity and if that's your thing boi, you're going to be happy. I covered up but not before she sucked the soul out ma dick and looked me dead in the eyes asking me to let her taste it. I had to eat her out with some FIV / FIA, then almost fisted her before she came all over my face. We did a really sexy mish with her ankles by her ears (what a sight, what a feeling) and some side way mish. Her facial expressions and hotness are top notch. Loved to have her pussy eaten loves everything.

    I was too over heated and had to bust already. 35 min felt like forever in her. I flip her to lazy doggy and in 9 min I pull the cover and spray her whole back with a beautiful design.

    $300 including tip. FYI, she's in my weekly rotation so please don't steal my spot.
    I was going to see Seven but ended up with Amie. This review is right on the money. She also is not a clock watcher and chilled with me the remaining amount of time with a nice soft massage. She's great!

  15. #5103

    Mako Oda

    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    Is she as hot in person as she is in film? Are you sure?
    I'm positive it was her. Even joked around with the PPS that I expected they might try to fool me with a look alike, because she is a fairly big name in porn, but the girl behind the door really was Mako Oda. And yes, she was smoking hot in person. One of the hottest MILFs I've ever met. There was pretty much nothing I would've changed about her appearance. She was also an absolute sweetheart and a service queen.

    Tragically, I didn't have a great session with her since I caught her at a bad time (bloody vag). She also left Manhattan after just one day and is returning to Japan early to deal with some family issues. Won't be back in NYC until next year. I posted a detailed review in the Manhattan reports thread if you want more info.

    Glad I got to meet this beauty once before she left Midtown, but I'm also distraught that we didn't have a better session. If she had stayed in Manhattan for more than one day, I definitely would have tried to repeat with her under better circumstances. Or better yet, maybe I could've seen her while she was still at the AMP in Flushing and before she was having these issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape