Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 875 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10589

    Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I've been to K Avenue too many times to count, Baltimore just once. So I had a business appointment in Baltimore so I plan to check it out after work. I googled prostitution arrests in Baltimore to figure our where the action is (or was) and headed out for a night of fun. Now a sample size of one time is not enough to draw any meaningful conclusions but I found Baltimore to have a wider range of choices without the camouflage of the walking zombies. That is what is unique about K Avenue, there is plenty of people on the street but you need a trained eye to pick out who is working and who is just hanging out. Baltimore, Broadway in Camden, usually when you see a girl on the street, she is working, k ave, not so much.
    You can't use arrest records because they have not been arresting the girls for prostitution in a year. States attorney was not prosecuting low level crimes. We have a new states attorney is now going to start again so we are waiting to see how shacks down. West Baltimore, Ashton St from Westside Shopping center to S Monroe, Streets on left and right also, Smallwood, Pulaski, Payson. Drug dealers selling corner of Monroe and Wilkens alot of the girls go to. Follow Wilkens to you come to the circle on Wilkens another spot. Tht should get you round the neighbor hood. Washington Blvd from west Patapsco Ave thru Morrell Park to Monroe. Look between you Haul and Dunkin Donuts. Read the Balto forum Street Walkers will help you lot, hope this helps.

    Be Safe.

  2. #10588

    Sample size of one time

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    I usually head to Baltimore to scratch my itch but how does Kensington compare for availability?
    I've been to K Avenue too many times to count, Baltimore just once. So I had a business appointment in Baltimore so I plan to check it out after work. I googled prostitution arrests in Baltimore to figure our where the action is (or was) and headed out for a night of fun. Now a sample size of one time is not enough to draw any meaningful conclusions but I found Baltimore to have a wider range of choices without the camouflage of the walking zombies. That is what is unique about K Avenue, there is plenty of people on the street but you need a trained eye to pick out who is working and who is just hanging out. Baltimore, Broadway in Camden, usually when you see a girl on the street, she is working, k ave, not so much.

  3. #10587

    Comparison

    I usually head to Baltimore to scratch my itch but how does Kensington compare for availability?

  4. #10586

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal24  [View Original Post]
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0wV7etuBE

    Does anyone know about the girl with the tattoos in the picture before the video starts and the girl you can see her again at 3:13 and a little on from there? Any info would be appreciated and may have some trades.
    Just following up on this if anyone had any information.

  5. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by KGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is this the blonde Emily?

    .
    No, it is Emily A.

  6. #10584

    Skylor

    Can any of you fine gentlemen tell me anything about Skylor from Kinsington? Older 35, about 5'2, brown hair that she wears up in a bun, chubby with big tits. She is now running Balto Streets. She told me she was from Kinsington. I am on the Balto board Thanks.

    Be Safe.

  7. #10583

    Emily

    Is this the blonde Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those posts too JCM so I'm guessing it's not Emily A unless someone is just using her account. Aamco could you possibly post the obituary link or just DM it to me. Really wondering which Emily this was. Thanks in advance.
    .

  8. #10582

    Please someone clarify which Emily

    I have seen those posts too JCM so I'm guessing it's not Emily A unless someone is just using her account. Aamco could you possibly post the obituary link or just DM it to me. Really wondering which Emily this was. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide a little more information about which Emily you are talking about? Maybe post a pic, or give a description. Even first initial of her last name would help. Thanks in advance.

  9. #10581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Emily

    Sad but true Emily has passed away at 26 yrs old. I have her obituary for those who knew her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

  10. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.
    Are you sure about that? She is still posting on STG:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/611708838591

  11. #10579
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea about Gina B's situation. I haven't seen her in a minute but this is a different Gina in the YouTube video. Not anywhere on the quality looks wise as the other Gina. Also Kristen and Keirsten are different. Honestly Kristen isn't my style but Keirsten has a decent BJ. Her pussy though isn't the best given her multiple pregnancies.
    Keirsten is all beat up. Not much tightness. Gina is Gina jo last I heard she had a bad infection in her leg and gangrene but that was in 2021.

  12. #10578

    Which Emily?

    Could you provide a little more information about which Emily you are talking about? Maybe post a pic, or give a description. Even first initial of her last name would help. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

  13. #10577

    Emily

    For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

  14. #10576
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to all Gina's leg being infected with gangrene? Last time I heard she was lost. Her leg is Kristen Keirsten? Her friend Keirsten is a big-time loser who has a loser, pimp shadow boyfriend named Shawn that always follows her around letting up pipe her for $.
    I have no idea about Gina B's situation. I haven't seen her in a minute but this is a different Gina in the YouTube video. Not anywhere on the quality looks wise as the other Gina. Also Kristen and Keirsten are different. Honestly Kristen isn't my style but Keirsten has a decent BJ. Her pussy though isn't the best given her multiple pregnancies.

  15. #10575
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to all Gina's leg being infected with gangrene? Last time I heard she was lost. Her leg is Kristen Keirsten? Her friend Keirsten is a big-time loser who has a loser, pimp shadow boyfriend named Shawn that always follows her around letting up pipe her for $.
    I don't know if this is the same Gina. Her leg was fine. And I've never met Keirsten, I know Kristen who doesn't have a pimp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape