Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 850
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #640

    BrentRS

    I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.

  2. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to visit Dezii? Tried looking for reviews but nothing pops up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/981708281599
    Horrible don't do it. Doesn't do cim like posted, 1 mintues suck rest HJ, FS has a smell, heavily filtered pics.

  3. #638

    Lainey

    Had some time over the holidays to see Lainey. Texted her and she got back with a half hour. Good coms. Had me over to an in call, not a hotel, guess she feels comfortable with me. Need clean place in the Holland area. She is a good looking 30 something lady. Very accommodating with want I needed. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, mish, doggy. She is a breath of fresh air provider with no drama. You know what you are getting with her. Hope to repeat soon!!

  4. #637

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLvr1  [View Original Post]
    She is a regular on stg in gr and holland. Pictures are highly filtered she is well over 40 and at least 250 lbs. Her ads are highly misleading. She changes names frequently I assume from the poor reviews. There is nothing I would recommend about her.
    Looks like Nicki from Mamma Dee's in Holland (now closed). If so, she is bbw. I experienced her a number of years ago at Mamma's. Average massage, average HJ. Average BBBJ. Never experienced FS with her.

  5. #636

    Dezii, Nicki, Alisa

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Try Icey aka Nicki in Grand Rapids, maybe Holland. Didn't bother checking the reviews but I don't think they weren't very favorable.
    She is a regular on stg in gr and holland. Pictures are highly filtered she is well over 40 and at least 250 lbs. Her ads are highly misleading. She changes names frequently I assume from the poor reviews. There is nothing I would recommend about her.

  6. #635

    Changed names

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to visit Dezii? Tried looking for reviews but nothing pops up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/981708281599
    Try Icey aka Nicki in Grand Rapids, maybe Holland. Didn't bother checking the reviews but I don't think they weren't very favorable.

  7. #634

    Dezii

    Has anyone had the chance to visit Dezii? Tried looking for reviews but nothing pops up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/981708281599

  8. #633

    Janey

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    I THINK Janey from Holland has turned up on SB, looking for a SD. If this is her, she's put on a little weight. I can't remember exactly what her tattoos were.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...081edaba2db164
    I saw Jannie, or Jane in and Holland several times, two years ago, and she sexed well and had a perfect body and face. She dropped me b / c of my demands and low donations. She did put on some weight but still a looker, haven't seen her post anywhere lately. Be advised there is an ebony provider that uses that name, or close spelling and definitely not the Holland Jannie I know! Bottum out.

  9. #632

    It's Her

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    Hi, your link is to member only login.
    Sorry about that. She actually has two profiles: Bebeblue_098 and Bebeblue20. One of the profiles uses older pics that are definitely Janey.

  10. #631

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    I THINK Janey from Holland has turned up on SB, looking for a SD. If this is her, she's put on a little weight. I can't remember exactly what her tattoos were.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...081edaba2db164
    Hi, your link is to member only login.

  11. #630

    Janey?

    I THINK Janey from Holland has turned up on SB, looking for a SD. If this is her, she's put on a little weight. I can't remember exactly what her tattoos were.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...081edaba2db164

  12. #629

    Jessi

    Any opinion on Jessi in Grand Rapids but posts in Holland. What is her menu?

  13. #628

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or digits? Please.
    There aren't any links for her. The posting that started this was from ballyhoo? From 04/22. I just answered a question, is she still around? Yes she is, but no ads are currently being run, would have been a more complete answer.

  14. #627

    BrentRS

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    She's still around.
    Link? Or digits? Please.

  15. #626

    Kay leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary914  [View Original Post]
    Is Kay Leigh still around??
    She's still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape