Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 850
-
01-17-23 20:16 #640Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.
-
01-09-23 14:42 #639Senior Member

Posts: 142Horrible don't do it. Doesn't do cim like posted, 1 mintues suck rest HJ, FS has a smell, heavily filtered pics.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:03 #638Senior Member

Posts: 291Lainey
Had some time over the holidays to see Lainey. Texted her and she got back with a half hour. Good coms. Had me over to an in call, not a hotel, guess she feels comfortable with me. Need clean place in the Holland area. She is a good looking 30 something lady. Very accommodating with want I needed. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, mish, doggy. She is a breath of fresh air provider with no drama. You know what you are getting with her. Hope to repeat soon!!
-
01-05-23 20:56 #637Senior Member

Posts: 46Nicki
Looks like Nicki from Mamma Dee's in Holland (now closed). If so, she is bbw. I experienced her a number of years ago at Mamma's. Average massage, average HJ. Average BBBJ. Never experienced FS with her.
Originally Posted by LatinaLvr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:36 #636Regular Member

Posts: 10Dezii, Nicki, Alisa
She is a regular on stg in gr and holland. Pictures are highly filtered she is well over 40 and at least 250 lbs. Her ads are highly misleading. She changes names frequently I assume from the poor reviews. There is nothing I would recommend about her.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:34 #635Senior Member

Posts: 555Changed names
Try Icey aka Nicki in Grand Rapids, maybe Holland. Didn't bother checking the reviews but I don't think they weren't very favorable.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 15:06 #634Senior Member

Posts: 49Dezii
Has anyone had the chance to visit Dezii? Tried looking for reviews but nothing pops up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/981708281599
-
01-05-23 00:59 #633Senior Member

Posts: 587Janey
I saw Jannie, or Jane in and Holland several times, two years ago, and she sexed well and had a perfect body and face. She dropped me b / c of my demands and low donations. She did put on some weight but still a looker, haven't seen her post anywhere lately. Be advised there is an ebony provider that uses that name, or close spelling and definitely not the Holland Jannie I know! Bottum out.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 21:21 #632Senior Member

Posts: 476It's Her
Sorry about that. She actually has two profiles: Bebeblue_098 and Bebeblue20. One of the profiles uses older pics that are definitely Janey.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 20:26 #631Senior Member

Posts: 246Link
Hi, your link is to member only login.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 20:02 #630Senior Member

Posts: 476Janey?
I THINK Janey from Holland has turned up on SB, looking for a SD. If this is her, she's put on a little weight. I can't remember exactly what her tattoos were.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...081edaba2db164
-
01-04-23 00:47 #629Senior Member

Posts: 33Jessi
Any opinion on Jessi in Grand Rapids but posts in Holland. What is her menu?
-
01-01-23 18:37 #628Senior Member

Posts: 555Utr
There aren't any links for her. The posting that started this was from ballyhoo? From 04/22. I just answered a question, is she still around? Yes she is, but no ads are currently being run, would have been a more complete answer.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 18:11 #627Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
Link? Or digits? Please.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 22:02 #626Senior Member

Posts: 555Kay leigh
She's still around.
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




