Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 43527
-
01-05-23 13:34 #37332Senior Member

Posts: 3853They all do it. Chinatown has limited menu and obviously, it's not the girls in the photo. Haven't been to 2 D in years. But, I'm sure it's 40+ year olds and the room is small, one table if I remember.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:38 #37331Senior Member

Posts: 180Nah it's not a sting. Some of the massage spots I've been to are listed on STG in the same way.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:22 #37330Banned Member

Posts: 311Miindful
At Mindful, I've had pretty good sessions with a couple of providers other than Angela. They all provide a good tease that starts from the beginning. Last one was Yoyo, I'll repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:16 #37329Banned Member

Posts: 311Totally normal
Craigslist "Beauty" section is filled with ads exactly like this, with the address. Would it be any more "under the radar" if you had to call for the address? At some point customers need to find the place.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:00 #37328Regular Member

Posts: 5Fragance on CTown
New to AMPs and wanted to share my first couple of experiences:
I chose to Chinatown for my first couple of experiences based on huge amount of massage places available. Ended up choosing Fragance based on good reviews here. First time (this was around mid December) I got Jenny. Probably mid-30's, decent body (has a bit of tummy but overall nice body). Paid. 8 for the house fee for hr massage. The massage itself was just ok (compared to legit places at least, don't have a lot of comparison to other HE AMPs yet), asked for medium pressure which was good. She did only a little bit of teasing every now and then, mostly when massaging my thighs. After the flip she offered to take off all her clothes for an extra. 6 on top of the HE fee of. 6, brought it down to 1 total for fully nude HE, she let me touch her everywhere. She had nice firm B cups with very sexy dark long nipples and a neatly trimmed Bush but the rest of her pussy was a bit hairy (which I don't mind tho). She let me finish while sucking one of her nips which I really enjoyed.
After that nice experience I decided to go back after a couple of weeks. Tried calling that morning to make sure I could get an appointment with Jenny again, however no one answered so I just said fuck it and went over anyway. Sadly, Jenny apparently went back to NYC so I was seen by Soma (SP? Who is an older lady, probably late 40's early 50's, with mask on she had a very MILFy look. Small surprisingly fit body. Paid the same. 8 house fee. The massage this time was excellent. Perfect pressure IMO, worked literally my whole body, back, arms, neck, ass, legs, even gave me a nice feet rub. Every time she move from one place to another she would graze my ass and inner thigh, gently caressing my balls. Afterwards she had me flip over and noticed I was completely hard. Without asking for money she started gently stroking it and asked me if I wanted more oil. She played with my balls and gave me an excellent HE. She let me touch her ass and tits OTC without asking for extra. After I finished she gave me some nice words in broken English (the usual "oh yes baby, very nice, biiig mess, etc). I ended up tipping. 7 because I was very pleasantly surprised.
So yeah those are my experiences so far. I am thinking of branching out of CTown for now given the higher costs and that parking is a fucking mess. Thinking about trying places in Weymouth or Waltham based on the experiences shared here.
-
01-05-23 10:41 #37327Senior Member

Posts: 57Harrison Ave in Chinatown
This absolutely has to be a sting, right? There's no way possible they would just. PUT the address there, right?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...p/595333400069
-
01-05-23 10:13 #37326Senior Member

Posts: 191Tulip
Stopped by a couple days ago and got what I believe was a 30 yr old and boy was there a language barrier. Could not understand her name at all. Took the hour for $60 but should have done the half. Light massage which I was in the mood for. After 30 the tease started heavy and I was in all fours feeling great. Asked for nude and got it for $80 cause that's all I had. She was small up too with erasers. I touched Below lightly while getting g a nice slow sensual HJ. Think she enjoyed her ending too. Ice clean up. Another monger came in as I was about to leave and I was placed back in room nicely to avoid.
I'll go back.
-
01-05-23 09:49 #37325Regular Member

Posts: 101X Holden st Malden
My favorite place 1X Holden, Malden is closed down. Anyone know where she is working now? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-04-23 19:43 #37324Senior Member

Posts: 278Oxford AAMP
It's an AAMP. Never had a name on it's ads.
Originally Posted by EnygmaLover
[View Original Post]
Mm.
-
01-04-23 16:38 #37323Senior Member

Posts: 73What's its actual name? I can't find it.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBos
[View Original Post]
I used to frequent Chinatown before the plague, but I can't remember the names of a lot of the places I used to go to.
-
01-04-23 13:23 #37322Senior Member

Posts: 27Colonial in Salem
2 months ago, I went to colonial in Salem, girl is around 40-45, good attitude, but not very passionate.
She covered my 3 middle fingers with small bags, for touching her pussy. Boring alert!
Pay for half hour 40, and tip 160 FS, it was ok, but I have had much better encounters.
-
01-04-23 11:47 #37321Senior Member

Posts: 205Looking to diversify
Seen Ling at Dandy 4 times in the past month and am 4/4 with great experiences. Now looking to switch things up and maybe check out what's next door. Anyone been recently and can report some intel on the girls there currently. Large breasts +++.
-
01-04-23 11:17 #37320Senior Member

Posts: 278Wendy / Linda on Boston St Salem
Drove by last week, looks closed, all signs gone.
Originally Posted by AlexBok
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 06:56 #37319Senior Member

Posts: 2121Ya, once ya haggle and get pouty face it can be a miserable experience. 1. 6 gets flushed down the toilet at that point.
Originally Posted by PatMine22
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 06:41 #37318Senior Member

Posts: 28Wendy in Salem
I've been trying her number recently and no response. Anyone have any info? I was seeing her at her place in Southie.











Reply With Quote



