Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 930 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 13939
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10129

    Her TER reviews are good

    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Just made an account so I can start contributing. I have a date set with the beautiful Logan. It will be my first time with an independent. Usually spend my time w / Korgs or AMPs. Verification wasn't overly invasive, so I decided to take the plunge. Does anyone have any advice for someone new to this scene? Could be specific for this provider, or general thoughts.
    Don't know if you saw them but they're decent, not sure of the BJ being covered or not.

    You should have a good time, just relax and have fun.

    Hopefully she won't cancel on you.

  2. #10128
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there anything going on in laughlin?
    Not much around for sure. I know of a girl named bless but unless you're into milfs. I wouldn't recommend.

    There used to be a gal who I found on CL that would come by my room and bareback me for 150.

    But she's gotten married and I haven't really seen her since. Sherry was her name.

    Laughlin is pretty much deader than a door nail. You might have more luck across the river in BHC.

    With massage parlours but do your due diligence.

  3. #10127

    Laughlin

    Does anyone know if there anything going on in laughlin?

  4. #10126

    Logan Laine

    Long time lurker. Just made an account so I can start contributing. I have a date set with the beautiful Logan. It will be my first time with an independent. Usually spend my time w / Korgs or AMPs. Verification wasn't overly invasive, so I decided to take the plunge. Does anyone have any advice for someone new to this scene? Could be specific for this provider, or general thoughts.

  5. #10125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendz12  [View Original Post]
    I met with Maya Rose once she landed in Vegas and was very unsure. She reached out to me and used to go by Venom in the Memphis TN classifieds. She got amazing feedback so I decided to bite. She was so discreet. She stated that the big city was scary for her and she wanted to build a small book of business but only part time. She's located on Boulder highway with a basic menu. $$ All pictures on the reviews are real though she won't send any. She looks exactly like them. Though UTR she performed like a veteran and I was very pleased. PM me for her info, I told her I would leave a shining review for her.
    She sounded good until she said Limited Menu that was the end for me. To bad she does look good!!

  6. #10124

    Bait and Switch warning!

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8597446.htm

    I had great luck with Eros and their verified profiles but this is bait and switch with an agency that wants to upsell, too. Outcall and got a lady in her late 30's. Nothing near the photos. Don't get ripped off with AVN Expo going on this week!

  7. #10123
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #10122

    Alara Lamarr

    After some miscommunication with a couple of providers during my stay I managed to hook up with Alara. She is fantastic. I got the total PSE experience. Felt like I was in one her movies. After a few minutes of get to know you talk once we started we didn't stop.

    After round 1 I was drained, literally and figuratively. LOL. 90 min date at a very reasonable price. Pretty much everything was on the menu except greek. Any position, dirty talk, a little GFE action.

    Someone mentioned her politics. Politics are the last thing on my mind during my sessions. She was a cool chick easy to talk to.

    I asked her to dress down. No need to dress up as she was going to be naked for the next 90 min and she was appreciative of the request. I travel to vegas quite a bit and the frequency will just increase this coming year.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlaraLaMarr

  9. #10121

    Maya Rose Ebony Spinner

    I met with Maya Rose once she landed in Vegas and was very unsure. She reached out to me and used to go by Venom in the Memphis TN classifieds. She got amazing feedback so I decided to bite. She was so discreet. She stated that the big city was scary for her and she wanted to build a small book of business but only part time. She's located on Boulder highway with a basic menu. $$ All pictures on the reviews are real though she won't send any. She looks exactly like them. Though UTR she performed like a veteran and I was very pleased. PM me for her info, I told her I would leave a shining review for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66FF1600-2160-4BCD-B8C1-6AC481BC8310.jpeg‎  

  10. #10120

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago. I reached out to her but we never met. Kinda pricey from what I recall.

    Are you him again?
    Yes I am the one that posted about her before.

  11. #10119

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151
    Fake, fake and. Fake.

    It is an incall China house with hideous women.

  12. #10118

    Someone posted about her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    A year or so ago. I reached out to her but we never met. Kinda pricey from what I recall.

    Are you him again?

  13. #10117

    Info on three possibles in Vegas

    Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151

  14. #10116

    Jenni

    My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j-3.jpg‎   ass 68.jpg‎  

  15. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Marilee is older than her ad, at least 55. She says she advertizes as 37-45 because everyone tells her she looks so much younger than she is. Not really. Not many providers returned my texts or they had scheduling issues so Marilee it was. I wanted big floppies this time and she has them. The whole experience was ok for the price, 2. 0 for the service and. 5 for the uber. I didn't opt for the BBFS but it was offered. Probably the best thing about the session is that she will lay across your legs and give a BBBJ while she stares you in the face. She really seems to enjoy that particular maneuver, taking it slow with a lot of teasing. She could moisten things up a bit but otherwise it was pretty good. Finished with a good teddy bang and made a real mess of them.

    Good chance I'll be back in Vegas soon. Recommendations for hotel calls would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marilee-escort-las-vegas-1014778
    She is a good bang for your buck, you could have done worse, no buyers remorse at her rate, a very good asset in this town, good job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape