Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20198

    Don't bother with Clara

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see Clara as I hear she has serious skills. Just can't bring myself to drop 500+/ hr.
    I've been there and done that. Not at her current rates though, good lord. Never at those rates. She has a gut. Her BJ skills are sub-par. Claims to "love anal" but "you're too big", uh-huh sure.

    I also _suspect_ she helps manage the other board and may be the driver for the overall rate increases we've seen over the last few years. She offered professional services for others, in terms of web dev, practices, and advice. You could tell who orbits her by their behaviour, several girls went from <name123 to <First name Last name and bumped their rates. Before she locked it down, you could read her non-pro writing and get an indication of her feelings toward hobbyists. Let's just say, not terribly positive.

    On the positive side, she does seem to like getting dicked down.

  2. #20197
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash2225  [View Original Post]
    Remember her friend, Naughty Nikki Diamond?
    NKD was a fun one. She reeked of cigarettes one time I saw her and told her when I got into her room. Got a bill off as a discount. Really fun girl to play with though.

  3. #20196
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Wow you dug up a response to my post from 2017. She has changed drastically since then, still loves to fuck but is no longer the tiny little blonde who so eagerly jumped on my dick in 2017. She is now brunette and a bit heavier. Not sure on a pornstar look alike tho.
    Remember her friend, Naughty Nikki Diamond?

  4. #20195

    Ultra flake

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany1738

    Any experience with this one yet? I am trying set something up. I have a sneaking feeling she might be up for it.
    Don't waste your time. She likes CFS, but will literally waste hours and days of your time trying to schedule. I tried twice. Showed up to two different hotels and got ghosted. Heavy user.

  5. #20194

    Safety

    Always thought why he mention safety almost every girl he reviews even tho some of the them are well known BBFS girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Correct and correct. Sorry I tried to keep up with all the pm's but you eager mongers dropped over 50 messages in like 10 minutes LOL. And yes after talking with a fellow monger on here I'm not sure it's actually a snake but close enough that yall figured it out.

  6. #20193
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDawg  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.
    Correct and correct. Sorry I tried to keep up with all the pm's but you eager mongers dropped over 50 messages in like 10 minutes LOL. And yes after talking with a fellow monger on here I'm not sure it's actually a snake but close enough that yall figured it out.

  7. #20192

    Anyone seen Brittany?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany1738

    Any experience with this one yet? I am trying set something up. I have a sneaking feeling she might be up for it.

  8. #20191
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDawg  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.
    That was my guess, but it looks like a plushie to me. Only other snake avatar I can think of is the purple one, who also reviews a lot of BB girls.

  9. #20190
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    PlayingJsea, can you send me a message with the new providers name? Your inbox is full.

  10. #20189
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I noticed that a particular TNA user who I will not name but uses a yellow snake as his profile pic always seemed to review the girls I was also barebacking or beating me to new chicks who were then outed here. So I have been watching his reviews and noticed he gave a raving review for a new girl with ties to a known BBFS provider. So I checked it out and sure enough she let me go raw, but no cip. Pm me if you want her name, but not hard to figure out from the information above and in her reviews.
    PlayingJsea, can you send me a message with the new providers name? Your inbox is full.

  11. #20188
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I noticed that a particular TNA user who I will not name but uses a yellow snake as his profile pic always seemed to review the girls I was also barebacking or beating me to new chicks who were then outed here. So I have been watching his reviews and noticed he gave a raving review for a new girl with ties to a known BBFS provider. So I checked it out and sure enough she let me go raw, but no cip. Pm me if you want her name, but not hard to figure out from the information above and in her reviews.
    Your inbox is full.

  12. #20187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Condom on night stand but never reached for it.
    Never came across her on the other board. Help a guy out?

  13. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Is she still BBFS?
    Yes. Condom on night stand but never reached for it.

  14. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Wow you dug up a response to my post from 2017. She has changed drastically since then, still loves to fuck but is no longer the tiny little blonde who so eagerly jumped on my dick in 2017. She is now brunette and a bit heavier. Not sure on a pornstar look alike tho.
    Is she still BBFS?

  15. #20184
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, if I look her up it says she must have blocked me. Odd, we've never exchanged a bad word. Ah well.
    She is a dumb cum drunk bipolar retard. Blocked one of my TNA handles that I literally never interacted with her on, but not the other where I have & I have red rep lmao. One of her more recent posts was in that stupid "things not to say to providers" thread whining about random accounts are asking her why they were blocked. Glad I've never seen her.

    184 references is a whole highway of dick run through that broad, looks like she picked up a habit too. Sudden weight loss, flabby skin, tits disappearing, and the "lets keep this incall!" shit on every new ad with fluctuating "specials" rates. Those "unfiltered" photos on the bus make her look like a homeless woman in a stolen fur coat and she should probably take those down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape