Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 27798
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20193
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDawg  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.
    Correct and correct. Sorry I tried to keep up with all the pm's but you eager mongers dropped over 50 messages in like 10 minutes LOL. And yes after talking with a fellow monger on here I'm not sure it's actually a snake but close enough that yall figured it out.

  2. #20192

    Anyone seen Brittany?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany1738

    Any experience with this one yet? I am trying set something up. I have a sneaking feeling she might be up for it.

  3. #20191
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDawg  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.
    That was my guess, but it looks like a plushie to me. Only other snake avatar I can think of is the purple one, who also reviews a lot of BB girls.

  4. #20190
    Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.

    The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.

    She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    PlayingJsea, can you send me a message with the new providers name? Your inbox is full.

  5. #20189
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I noticed that a particular TNA user who I will not name but uses a yellow snake as his profile pic always seemed to review the girls I was also barebacking or beating me to new chicks who were then outed here. So I have been watching his reviews and noticed he gave a raving review for a new girl with ties to a known BBFS provider. So I checked it out and sure enough she let me go raw, but no cip. Pm me if you want her name, but not hard to figure out from the information above and in her reviews.
    PlayingJsea, can you send me a message with the new providers name? Your inbox is full.

  6. #20188
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I noticed that a particular TNA user who I will not name but uses a yellow snake as his profile pic always seemed to review the girls I was also barebacking or beating me to new chicks who were then outed here. So I have been watching his reviews and noticed he gave a raving review for a new girl with ties to a known BBFS provider. So I checked it out and sure enough she let me go raw, but no cip. Pm me if you want her name, but not hard to figure out from the information above and in her reviews.
    Your inbox is full.

  7. #20187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Condom on night stand but never reached for it.
    Never came across her on the other board. Help a guy out?

  8. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Is she still BBFS?
    Yes. Condom on night stand but never reached for it.

  9. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Wow you dug up a response to my post from 2017. She has changed drastically since then, still loves to fuck but is no longer the tiny little blonde who so eagerly jumped on my dick in 2017. She is now brunette and a bit heavier. Not sure on a pornstar look alike tho.
    Is she still BBFS?

  10. #20184
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, if I look her up it says she must have blocked me. Odd, we've never exchanged a bad word. Ah well.
    She is a dumb cum drunk bipolar retard. Blocked one of my TNA handles that I literally never interacted with her on, but not the other where I have & I have red rep lmao. One of her more recent posts was in that stupid "things not to say to providers" thread whining about random accounts are asking her why they were blocked. Glad I've never seen her.

    184 references is a whole highway of dick run through that broad, looks like she picked up a habit too. Sudden weight loss, flabby skin, tits disappearing, and the "lets keep this incall!" shit on every new ad with fluctuating "specials" rates. Those "unfiltered" photos on the bus make her look like a homeless woman in a stolen fur coat and she should probably take those down.

  11. #20183
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    I still see her TNA profile and she posted a TNA ad yesterday.
    Interesting, if I look her up it says she must have blocked me. Odd, we've never exchanged a bad word. Ah well.

  12. #20182

    Still there

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her IG account is empty and don't see her on TNA any more.
    Looks like she's still there. Maybe she blocked you? Then again that's a W.

  13. #20181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her IG account is empty and don't see her on TNA any more.
    Thank god.

  14. #20180

    RE: BEM Gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her IG account is empty and don't see her on TNA any more.
    I still see her TNA profile and she posted a TNA ad yesterday.

  15. #20179
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her IG account is empty and don't see her on TNA any more.
    Of course she's there. She posted yesterday. Pics showing her getting thinner and thinner. Wonder if it's just drugs or something even more serious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape