Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 37603
-
01-05-23 17:24 #27568Senior Member

Posts: 148FS in Livonia? Seriously doubt that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 17:18 #27567Senior Member

Posts: 84Suggestions?
So gentlemen, I have decided in the next couple weeks I am going to take a "me" day and spoil myself. My plans are to visit 2 or 3 different parlors or providers and just spoil myself. Who would you recommend I make plans with? I'm looking for those providers along the lines of Bonita that just know how to spoil you and provide an awesome GFE. Feel free to PM me.
-
01-05-23 16:20 #27566Senior Member

Posts: 975Lucky Spa. But, there's at least one or two more. Check the Jackson forum for all you'll need to know.
Originally Posted by Miggy90
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:04 #27565Senior Member

Posts: 378Michigan and Telegraph
I did a review on it when they first opened. No extras. No hints at extras. I don't know if anything has changed.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:30 #27564Senior Member

Posts: 72What's the name of the place in Jackson?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 09:40 #27563Senior Member

Posts: 184Magic has the best looking girls and they're generally younger based on recent lineups (Seven, Ruby, Happy, Lisa etc). Table shower included and service is generally very good but the downside is the place is kind of a dump.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 09:10 #27562Senior Member

Posts: 846Thank you for this
Which one has younger looking ladies.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 01:33 #27561Senior Member

Posts: 50Magic
Magic is Asian, they're the best currently imo. 200 in total covers everything.
Originally Posted by MIGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:25 #27560Senior Member

Posts: 416No. Search Detroit for "FSList" as provided by heejunk a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:21 #27559Senior Member

Posts: 416Lineups change often. 80 for house plus 120 for tip=200 total. Seven is Asian. I would not recommend FS for your first experience. Start with one of the standard handy places.
Originally Posted by MIGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:10 #27558Senior Member

Posts: 427200 out the door
60/80 house (mist have increased to 80 for the hour) and 120-140 tip. Make sure there is table shower and or sauna working when you go or else you should opt for half hour. All of these places will have you in and out in less than 30 minutes anyways. It's not even about making $ anymore, it's about being lazy and not giving a shit. I've heard of or have seen nothing around Detroit that compares to the level of service you get going west on 94. Go 1 hour to Jackson for Mikki / Hannah or 1. 5 hours to Battle Creek for Sandy. I get that most of us don't have a 1/2 day to invest but dam this $200-220 rate for crap service from B / C grade ladies is getting out of hand.
Originally Posted by MIGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 17:47 #27557Senior Member

Posts: 114M1 / magic
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had massage experience, just saw sunrise often driving by it.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
Yes, M1 is about 2 miles from Sunrise, and Magic not far either. Between the two, which is better? Seems from reading here it is around 80 for the house, and 200 for the tip?
I've seen a number of people speak of 7 (at Magic? Is she Asian, or American?
-
01-04-23 15:31 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 50Bonita & Lisa
You can find Bonita's info here: https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home.
Originally Posted by Coomer17
[View Original Post]
I too and inquiring on Lisa's contact info.
-
01-04-23 13:08 #27555Senior Member

Posts: 846FS is allowed?
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 08:50 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 975A locked door and a Mamasan means that LEO isn't going to catch you with your dick in someone (among other things). "I'm here for a massage".
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





