Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 27788
-
01-08-23 23:00 #20198Senior Member

Posts: 30Don't bother with Clara
I've been there and done that. Not at her current rates though, good lord. Never at those rates. She has a gut. Her BJ skills are sub-par. Claims to "love anal" but "you're too big", uh-huh sure.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
I also _suspect_ she helps manage the other board and may be the driver for the overall rate increases we've seen over the last few years. She offered professional services for others, in terms of web dev, practices, and advice. You could tell who orbits her by their behaviour, several girls went from <name123 to <First name Last name and bumped their rates. Before she locked it down, you could read her non-pro writing and get an indication of her feelings toward hobbyists. Let's just say, not terribly positive.
On the positive side, she does seem to like getting dicked down.
-
01-07-23 23:02 #20197Senior Member

Posts: 1401NKD was a fun one. She reeked of cigarettes one time I saw her and told her when I got into her room. Got a bill off as a discount. Really fun girl to play with though.
Originally Posted by Ash2225
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 16:20 #20196Regular Member

Posts: 15Remember her friend, Naughty Nikki Diamond?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 20:16 #20195Senior Member

Posts: 112Ultra flake
Don't waste your time. She likes CFS, but will literally waste hours and days of your time trying to schedule. I tried twice. Showed up to two different hotels and got ghosted. Heavy user.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 16:55 #20194Senior Member

Posts: 153Safety
Always thought why he mention safety almost every girl he reviews even tho some of the them are well known BBFS girls.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 12:16 #20193Senior Member

Posts: 207Correct and correct. Sorry I tried to keep up with all the pm's but you eager mongers dropped over 50 messages in like 10 minutes LOL. And yes after talking with a fellow monger on here I'm not sure it's actually a snake but close enough that yall figured it out.
Originally Posted by PoonDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 12:12 #20192Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone seen Brittany?
https://tryst.link/escort/brittany1738
Any experience with this one yet? I am trying set something up. I have a sneaking feeling she might be up for it.
-
01-05-23 20:30 #20191Senior Member

Posts: 139That was my guess, but it looks like a plushie to me. Only other snake avatar I can think of is the purple one, who also reviews a lot of BB girls.
Originally Posted by PoonDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 18:20 #20190Regular Member

Posts: 14Pretty sure the snake guy he's talking about is Asianguyva. Most of his reviews are with BBFS girls.
The new girl is Remilane. Half hour is 300 +50 for BBFS no cip.
She's working with MarieStClair. Half hour 300 includes BBFS cip.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 18:02 #20189Senior Member

Posts: 55PlayingJsea, can you send me a message with the new providers name? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:12 #20188Regular Member

Posts: 1Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 00:48 #20187Senior Member

Posts: 161Trinity
Never came across her on the other board. Help a guy out?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 23:59 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 207Yes. Condom on night stand but never reached for it.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 23:09 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 459Is she still BBFS?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 22:55 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 196She is a dumb cum drunk bipolar retard. Blocked one of my TNA handles that I literally never interacted with her on, but not the other where I have & I have red rep lmao. One of her more recent posts was in that stupid "things not to say to providers" thread whining about random accounts are asking her why they were blocked. Glad I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]
184 references is a whole highway of dick run through that broad, looks like she picked up a habit too. Sudden weight loss, flabby skin, tits disappearing, and the "lets keep this incall!" shit on every new ad with fluctuating "specials" rates. Those "unfiltered" photos on the bus make her look like a homeless woman in a stolen fur coat and she should probably take those down.










Reply With Quote




