Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 251 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same exact problem.

    Anyone know a fix?
    Chrome Win10 user also. Changed my password and still no luck.

    Tried login info w / new password using Firefox and BINGO. I'm in.

    Probably don't have to change your password and just use Firefox instead.

  2. #3296

    Problems logging in

    I had this happen for an entire week last summer. I was using Google Chrome in stealth mode or whatever they call it, then removing all history and cookies after each session. That was about the time they were instituting a lot of changes and apparently they didn't like that their system couldn't snoop through my history? I dumped Chrome and went back to Firefox and no more problems, even with Firefox in stealth mode. I'm sure a programmer would have a better idea what their system can tell about your computer and browsing habits.

    Someone mentioned on one of these boards that you should never use the same "handle" on this site and any of the other sites because all of your posts are easily searched with Google. Try it by googling your "handle" followed by this site's name. Scary.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same exact problem.

    Anyone know a fix?

  3. #3295

    Who is this Farrah?

    Who is this Farrah you guys are all hot over? There are no links or pics to her besides that video. I thought the hot thing was that MILF Samantha.

  4. #3294

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Dddforme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues logging into SA this week? I can get to the login screen, but every time I try it comes back to the same screen with a message of "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. Click here to retry." Using google chrome on incognito as I always have.

    Only happening on my computer. I can still log in on my phone, but that's not ideal for searching.
    I'm having the same exact problem.

    Anyone know a fix?

  5. #3293

    Less and less on SA

    Has anyone noticed that there are less and less ladies on SA? I have stayed consistent on a 25 mile search from Duncan, that radius allows coverage into Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Greenville and up towards Landrum. I used to see at least 2000 profiles displayed, however I've noticed it been a noticible decline to about 1775 or so.

    I wonder where they're all going- since I'm sure about 1/2 the profiles on there are inactive going back months.

  6. #3292

    Old Familiar UTR Video Found

    I couldn't believe I randomly found this while looking through some vids. Maybe everyone knows about it but it was new to me. Video of Farrah and maybe one of y'all LOL. Watch out you never know what gets leaked online.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6664784...and_greenville

  7. #3291

    Visiting

    Not a report per se but wanted to reach out to some Greenville gents if they want to make a trek to Spartanburg.

    I will be visiting the area January 14 (late evening) until the 17th for personal business. I am going to be accompanied with my FWB / UTR during this trip.

    I would like some of you fine gents to keep her busy while I am out taking care of what I need to while we are there.

    If interested in meeting her, reach out. However, time wasters will not be tolerated, do that to your local gals. Not her.

  8. #3290
    Yep, I can't get in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dddforme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues logging into SA this week? I can get to the login screen, but every time I try it comes back to the same screen with a message of "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. Click here to retry." Using google chrome on incognito as I always have.

    Only happening on my computer. I can still log in on my phone, but that's not ideal for searching.

  9. #3289

    Anyone seen her?

    Just wondering if anyone has a review on her. She seems legit from our conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230108_102823_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #3288

    Trouble logging into SA

    Anyone else having issues logging into SA this week? I can get to the login screen, but every time I try it comes back to the same screen with a message of "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. Click here to retry." Using google chrome on incognito as I always have.

    Only happening on my computer. I can still log in on my phone, but that's not ideal for searching.

  11. #3287

    Their Worth.

    Lost me at "I know my worth." Typically, they don't. But all they need is one sucker a week to make ends meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    I live in NE Ga so I play in both the ATL & the upstate too. Just wanted to warn you about this one. She talks a good game but then gets all huffy when you tell her you're not offering $1 k per week in allowance, which she claims a previous daddy have to her. She's good looking but if that's true, & I doubt it is, he was a major sucker. She wasn't thrilled when I reminded her the going rate even in ATL is 3-400 ppm..

  12. #3286

    Yes

    You are correct. That is her.

  13. #3285

    Is this the one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I can't post a link. She blocked me before I got to it.

    You've been warned. Don't feed the bears.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-d33b5d88570c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230105_102324_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #3284

    Mystical Cutie

    I live in NE Ga so I play in both the ATL & the upstate too. Just wanted to warn you about this one. She talks a good game but then gets all huffy when you tell her you're not offering $1 k per week in allowance, which she claims a previous daddy have to her. She's good looking but if that's true, & I doubt it is, he was a major sucker. She wasn't thrilled when I reminded her the going rate even in ATL is 3-400 ppm.

    Sorry I can't post a link. She blocked me before I got to it.

    You've been warned. Don't feed the bears.

  15. #3283

    Clinton Sow on the loose again

    The one has at least 6 different profiles this year.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-814fdfbe1243

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-40252c2dc95b

    Just warning the group on this sow. Not worth the effort. She's as wide as tall.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape