Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20389

    Columbus

    Just stopped at both of the AMPs in Columbus that rubmaps has currently open. Yikes. The SPA place had two chunky women around 50. One was napping on a massage table in plain site from the lobby. I scurried out of there and went to the place on 31. Was greeted by a tall / thin lady in a mask, but she was even older than the other place. I was just passing through on my way back from Kentucky. Save your gas fellas.

  2. #20388

    New Girls at Daily

    Stopped at my usual spot recently and met Michele. Decent looking 40 ish. She was friendly and started with a nice rub. No resistance to OTC. After the flip we discussed services. Her clothes came off and she looked good, firm B's. She climbed on for 69 while she took care of Mr. Happy. No issues with tipping, standard. 6 + $. She was nice and I'd visit her again. Pretty sure the menu is open. On the way out I saw another girl. A little younger, taller and a little pudgy but not fat, decent looking. No interruptions while I was there.

  3. #20387

    The Mountain Air is Still Fine

    Coming up from south, I dropped into Sun on Heathrow and Relax on Kentucky, but left both after not liking who was available. Both older, heavier MTs. Headed up to the mountains and saw Mimi. She's attractive, slim but not skinny, low 30's, and very accommodating. Very nice B-cups. No ass but whaddya expect. I'd rate her looks as a 7. 5 on the AMP scale. This was my second time with her and she didn't disappoint. All services included in hh for a total donation of $. 6, and ended with a TS to clean up. The other MT was busy but I'd like to try her out next time for variety.

    DBT.

    P.S. Monger Memory Lane: was thinking about my old favorite Aiko at Tuscon from maybe 5-7 years ago. I still get wistful remembering my visits with her. Perfect body, sweet personality, cute messed up teeth, etc. Anyone else share memories of her? I swear I could have married her!

  4. #20386

    "Best Massage you will ever get! - Craigslist

    Yup! Yup!

    Heard massage is great! Pretty.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...568505179.html

  5. #20385
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMann  [View Original Post]
    As others have said she is very beautiful and has a fantastic set of breast's. And there is that keeping your hands to your self side. But a very nice time with some breathing lessons to intensify the finish. Have been back to seconds and will return for additional breathing lessons.
    I've been trying to reach her, Texted her twice, she doesn't answer.

  6. #20384

    Hippie girl

    As others have said she is very beautiful and has a fantastic set of breast's. And there is that keeping your hands to your self side. But a very nice time with some breathing lessons to intensify the finish. Have been back to seconds and will return for additional breathing lessons.

  7. #20383

    There's another name

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for this location on are*bm*P. S. But no dice. Any help for a monger. Hoping to get a trip out to Indy went the year settles.

    As always be safe.
    For that site, you'll need to search the old name "Red Bean Spa" or something like that. The place is sometimes referred to as Arby's in older more cryptic posts here.

  8. #20382

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is gone from the Gypsy website. Anyone know where she might have went from there?
    She did have a rant yesterday in her blog maybe had something to do with it?

  9. #20381

    Hippie Girl Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by FleetFeet  [View Original Post]
    Same problem here.
    Sorry guys, follow the (View Original Post) chain or use the search function. There's so much good info on these boards if you're willing to dig. That's half the fun.

    Here's Hippie Girl's listing:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/25...f-ade3cb0e3c72

  10. #20380

    Google it

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for this location on are*bm*P. S. But no dice. Any help for a monger. Hoping to get a trip out to Indy went the year settles.

    As always be safe.
    Do a Google search for Sweet Spa Indianapolis and you will find what you arte looking for.

  11. #20379

    Coral Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RegionGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I'm from Northwest Indiana and will be heading down to Indy tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if any of you knew a place around the Ascension St Vincent Hospital? I would appreciate any help! I don't know the city that well at all. PM is fine or you could post here. Thanks in advance!
    Coral Spa is fairly close by. Do a search for Coral spa and read the reviews.

  12. #20378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    LE activity?

    I heard secondhand that LE has been active in a foot spa in Noblesville. Even scanned the Id of a customer they didn't catch doing anything. I've asked for more info but haven't gotten a response yet.

  13. #20377

    Peony 7Xst

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by still waters and was asked to come back an hour later. First time visiting. Didn't catch the MT name. She was short, pretty face, jeans on with a frilly sweater tucked in. Took an hr visit. I was looking for a decent massage and only standard ending. Massage was excellent. Asked for medium and it was just right. Once she worked my back for a solid 30 minutes tease began as others have shared. Reach under and ass play etc. Flipped and enjoyed the finish. Not jack hammer not too slow. After finish cleaned up and received face and scalp massage to end and was excellent. Standard donation.

    If you want a solid massage, good ending and nice MT I would recommend. If looking for more. Definitely other options would be better.
    Glad I made the trip out east for a great massage and a great ending.

  14. #20376

    North Side (Ascension St Vincent Hospital)

    Hi All,

    I'm from Northwest Indiana and will be heading down to Indy tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if any of you knew a place around the Ascension St Vincent Hospital? I would appreciate any help! I don't know the city that well at all. PM is fine or you could post here. Thanks in advance!

  15. #20375
    Quote Originally Posted by Blklsxfc  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been looking for clues but what's the best way to contact her?
    Same problem here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape