Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20381

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is gone from the Gypsy website. Anyone know where she might have went from there?
    She did have a rant yesterday in her blog maybe had something to do with it?

  2. #20380

    Hippie Girl Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by FleetFeet  [View Original Post]
    Same problem here.
    Sorry guys, follow the (View Original Post) chain or use the search function. There's so much good info on these boards if you're willing to dig. That's half the fun.

    Here's Hippie Girl's listing:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/25...f-ade3cb0e3c72

  3. #20379

    Google it

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for this location on are*bm*P. S. But no dice. Any help for a monger. Hoping to get a trip out to Indy went the year settles.

    As always be safe.
    Do a Google search for Sweet Spa Indianapolis and you will find what you arte looking for.

  4. #20378

    Coral Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RegionGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I'm from Northwest Indiana and will be heading down to Indy tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if any of you knew a place around the Ascension St Vincent Hospital? I would appreciate any help! I don't know the city that well at all. PM is fine or you could post here. Thanks in advance!
    Coral Spa is fairly close by. Do a search for Coral spa and read the reviews.

  5. #20377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    LE activity?

    I heard secondhand that LE has been active in a foot spa in Noblesville. Even scanned the Id of a customer they didn't catch doing anything. I've asked for more info but haven't gotten a response yet.

  6. #20376

    Peony 7Xst

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by still waters and was asked to come back an hour later. First time visiting. Didn't catch the MT name. She was short, pretty face, jeans on with a frilly sweater tucked in. Took an hr visit. I was looking for a decent massage and only standard ending. Massage was excellent. Asked for medium and it was just right. Once she worked my back for a solid 30 minutes tease began as others have shared. Reach under and ass play etc. Flipped and enjoyed the finish. Not jack hammer not too slow. After finish cleaned up and received face and scalp massage to end and was excellent. Standard donation.

    If you want a solid massage, good ending and nice MT I would recommend. If looking for more. Definitely other options would be better.
    Glad I made the trip out east for a great massage and a great ending.

  7. #20375

    North Side (Ascension St Vincent Hospital)

    Hi All,

    I'm from Northwest Indiana and will be heading down to Indy tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if any of you knew a place around the Ascension St Vincent Hospital? I would appreciate any help! I don't know the city that well at all. PM is fine or you could post here. Thanks in advance!

  8. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by Blklsxfc  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been looking for clues but what's the best way to contact her?
    Same problem here.

  9. #20373

    Peony 71st

    Stopped by still waters and was asked to come back an hour later. Didn't have time for that so headed to Peony at 71st. First time visiting. Didn't catch the MT name. She was short, pretty face, jeans on with a frilly sweater tucked in. Took an hr visit. I was looking for a decent massage and only standard ending. Massage was excellent. Asked for medium and it was just right. Once she worked my back for a solid 30 minutes tease began as others have shared. Reach under and ass play etc. Flipped and enjoyed the finish. Not jack hammer not too slow. After finish cleaned up and received face and scalp massage to end and was excellent. Standard donation.

    If you want a solid massage, good ending and nice MT I would recommend. If looking for more. Definitely other options would be better.

  10. #20372

    Celeste Vanished

    Well, she is gone from the Gypsy website. Anyone know where she might have went from there?

  11. #20371

    Thanks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    You could have simply googled 'Sweets Spa Indianapolis' and found it.

    Sometimes also was known as Red Bean, such as on the website where you searched:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-19210#rubmaps.
    Thank you again guys for coming through. Hope I can make it out there soon. Works been hectic, might need a getaway.

    As always be safe.

  12. #20370

    Sweets, aka Red Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for this location on are*bm*P. S. But no dice. Any help for a monger. Hoping to get a trip out to Indy went the year settles.

    As always be safe.
    You could have simply googled 'Sweets Spa Indianapolis' and found it.

    Sometimes also was known as Red Bean, such as on the website where you searched:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-19210#rubmaps.

  13. #20369

    Help for a monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    I've been twice. Different lady each time. One thinner and older. And other thicker. Younger. Probably 40's. No ass to speak of. Mediocre all around. While service is easy to come by. I don't get the hype other than it being a sure thing. Probably won't repeat unless there's a hidden gem. Am I missing something?
    I was hoping someone could guide me to this location can seem to find it on are*bm*p.

    Thanks and be safe.

  14. #20368
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterB05  [View Original Post]
    Hippie appearance / vibe or Hippie as a practitioner (aka balancing Chakras, energy work, etc)? Appearance / vibe can be a turn off but so can an over-emphasis on energy work vs traditional massage.

    I'm definitely going to book, she's the first decent independent that has caught my eye in Indy.
    Saw Hippie Girl today! Great experience. Hippie stuff is Tantric massage (aka breath work meditation) worked in with massage + HE. If you're into meditation, it's great. If you're not into meditation, also great. She's just going to ask you to breath in deep and flex your cock at the same time (Kegels) throughout the massage.

    She runs the show and tells you what to do. No extras or touching. Fully nude the whole time. Super discreet. $ . 50.

    Would recommend.

  15. #20367

    Hippie Chick

    Sorry been looking for clues but what's the best way to contact her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape