Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7173

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like girls at PP / WSD and others are standardizing +200 for BBFS. This is becoming a problem. We should organize a boycott. Maybe voice our opposition directly to the AMPs or just take our business elsewhere.
    I recall maya (mixed japanese) that used to work in manhattan has a steep upcharge of 3 bens for extra upgrade LOL. And I concur with the BC, not just with koreans, but with Chinese and japanese too since economy is taking a fat dump here. Most of our hard earned cash got punished with upcharges LOL.
    Last edited by IronClad999; 01-05-23 at 14:35. Reason: typo

  2. #7172

    Random

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what can be done. The girl's are the one setting their rates and spas are not getting any of those tips. The spas often don't know what the price is either. A few times I asked the mms in person or text what the upgrade fee is and she doesn't know and tells me to talk to the girl.

    Most spas like PP, NYCSE, 10 ten, etc all have girls that asks for $200. Sometimes it's $100 BBFS c-outside and $200 bbfscip. Sometimes the girl gives it up for free if she likes you or for whatever reasons. The problem often is people talk about free when it's YMMV and then ask for it then girls clam up and set a high price to stop people from asking free bb.

    I have not done this yet but I think I may have to ask the girl UP FRONT how much BBFS is before I hand over the base donation so if I really want bb and she's asking too much and not flexible then I will have to cancel the entire session at risk or getting on the bad side of the spa.

    I also think silent boycott will not work. You'd have to tell the MMS that you are not comfortable with $200/$300 upgrade fee but again they can't do much because it's girl's body and she sets the price for her body to receive you raw and the associate risks.

    I think I will ask the girl up front now on the total cost before handing over the base fee
    Not surprised bud, cas long time ago when DDY used to only put GFE only talents there I politely asked both MMS and the provider herself or sometimes even asked MMS before visiting the provider in person for the extra details. The conclusion was, the ATF's or queen's at DDY that ONLY offers GFE menu was able to budge an exception for super frequent clients with rich demeanor, excellent hygiene and respectful attitude at the cost of extra 3 ben for the upgrade. Ever since then, PP and other competitors seem to follow the same ropes and charge at least 2 bens regardless CIP or non-CIP.

  3. #7171

    BBFS fees

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like girls at PP / WSD and others are standardizing +200 for BBFS. This is becoming a problem. We should organize a boycott. Maybe voice our opposition directly to the AMPs or just take our business elsewhere.
    I am not sure what can be done. The girl's are the one setting their rates and spas are not getting any of those tips. The spas often don't know what the price is either. A few times I asked the mms in person or text what the upgrade fee is and she doesn't know and tells me to talk to the girl.

    Most spas like PP, NYCSE, 10 ten, etc all have girls that asks for $200. Sometimes it's $100 BBFS c-outside and $200 bbfscip. Sometimes the girl gives it up for free if she likes you or for whatever reasons. The problem often is people talk about free when it's YMMV and then ask for it then girls clam up and set a high price to stop people from asking free bb.

    I have not done this yet but I think I may have to ask the girl UP FRONT how much BBFS is before I hand over the base donation so if I really want bb and she's asking too much and not flexible then I will have to cancel the entire session at risk or getting on the bad side of the spa.

    I also think silent boycott will not work. You'd have to tell the MMS that you are not comfortable with $200/$300 upgrade fee but again they can't do much because it's girl's body and she sets the price for her body to receive you raw and the associate risks.

    I think I will ask the girl up front now on the total cost before handing over the base fee

  4. #7170
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kaho at PP today, she's cute tho looks better in the pics. She wanted 200 extra for BB and another 100 on top for CIP! Crazy! Too rich for my blood.
    I wish I saw this sooner. I can confirm +200 for BBFS and +300 for bbfscip for her. Way too much. IMHO, I thought she didn't look as good as her pics.

  5. #7169

    +100 bbfscip a thing of the past?

    Seems like girls at PP / WSD and others are standardizing +200 for BBFS. This is becoming a problem. We should organize a boycott. Maybe voice our opposition directly to the AMPs or just take our business elsewhere.

  6. #7168

    Kaho Komiya

    Saw Kaho at PP today, she's cute tho looks better in the pics. She wanted 200 extra for BB and another 100 on top for CIP! Crazy! Too rich for my blood.

  7. #7167

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Awsomeme  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to attempt to retort without it being nasty. Will be a little snarky. But that's just my nature. Can't help it.

    No, it's not a promo. Yes I am a real boy. And surprise. My nose didn't get longer when I typed that.

    You are allowed to have a bad experience, I've had multiple, as I'm sure most of us have. To complain that no one else could possibly have a good experience is a little egotistical.

    She could have had a bad day. Not a excuse. We are paying for a service.

    But if you walked in there looking or acting a certain way. Might have affected the session.

    Hell I've had an awful experience with Sasa / Gaga. Which as most that have hobbied and barebacked the Manhattan AMP seen will know she was almost a sure thing for cip and Greek. After she left ggr and popped up years later at wsd I said you know what I have to see her and try for cip / cia.

    Was my first time at that location. And was one of the worst experiences I've had at a AMP. Did I swear off as / pp / wsd nope. I went back a few weeks later, picked another girl and I went and dropped a big load off. And it's been one of my go to spots. That was right around when Gaga stopped being in the rotation. Sometimes it's just time for them to stop. (Don't care how many loads Yume takes. As soon as she gets back I'm creampieing both her holes again).

    I mean hey if you want I can dm you my hobby number for my burner phone. You can text me and I can screen shot the 2 Lucky session appointments. Hell I can even screenshot appointments from PH from 2016 or GFEallSTAR 2017. More recent appointments from MetroGirls with Yuri, Dana. Or pp / wsd where I straight ask in the appointment setup if they provide BBFS. So you can see that I've been in the hobby a Long time. Shit I still have text logs from 2012 indie girls. From when I lived on the west coast.

    Or you can Google "Fantasies of NYC Reviews" and there's a site with 10 pages of mostly good reviews with of course some bad ones and some info of successful cip. I'm not going to see Adriana there because of a few of the reviews.

    My main reason for posting was because I dm'd someone in this thread for info. And I said let me not be that guy. The taker and not the sharer.

    So I could have reviewed Yume, or Helen, Yuri, Dina, Dana, Jamie, Kazuha, Bella, Ollie, Eva, Gina Rollins (Gina was actually a bad experience for me).

    I said to myself, hell I had a really great time and she's leaving in a week. Let me share her and maybe someone else gets to fill her up before she leaves.

    But hey with no malic really sorry your attempt there with whoever you were trying to see flopped. I get it, it sucks, feels like you should have just flushed the money down the drain.

    Not the first time and won't be the last.
    I'm interested in why your session with GR was bad. I've had her multiple times. She's not a bad fuck, but she wasn't the best. I've had better BJs from others. With her, she's extremely permissible, and that's about it. But I wouldn't say I've had "bad" sessions.

  8. #7166

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Karin is very good. Her body size is perfect. Cumming deep into her pussy twice in one session has to be the best Christmas gift to myself last year. Pro tip if your Japanese is good, good hygiene, and you have game, you may not need to pay so much..
    Damn. Now I have to go see her.

  9. #7165

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Some of the Latin girls do it. Very few of the Chinese ladies offered it but they are there.
    Didn't go for a BBFS session just went for a normal GFE session I'm sure they have one or two girl that offer food sell decent service I know not every place is going to offer great service I went Casue I found one review that said it was good took my L girl was crying about everything not to hard no DFK no DATY list goes on I paid 3 bills I just wanted to be out took my lost my point is you got no post and the review sounds to good to be truth just trynna help ya save you're $ and go to a place that will offer top service.

  10. #7164

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by Suescobar  [View Original Post]
    I have Nutted in a few girls from this place. YMMV, Don't be upset if it wasn't offered to you or if you were rejected. That is the game of life.
    I went I didn't want BBFS I just want for a regular GFE session I paid 3 bills girl was def not in the mood or whatever I already had the feeling but I was already in so no going back my point is I don't even see people posting reviews on this place that why I stay away from Latina they always try to upsell for everything.

  11. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    This place is trash nobody there offers BBFS so this got to be a promo for people to go waste their money there the Hispanic women there have attitude the only cool one there was the dude that open the door.
    Some of the Latin girls do it. Very few of the Chinese ladies offered it but they are there.

  12. #7162
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    This place is trash nobody there offers BBFS so this got to be a promo for people to go waste their money there the Hispanic women there have attitude the only cool one there was the dude that open the door.
    I have Nutted in a few girls from this place. YMMV, Don't be upset if it wasn't offered to you or if you were rejected. That is the game of life.

  13. #7161
    I'm going to attempt to retort without it being nasty. Will be a little snarky. But that's just my nature. Can't help it.

    No, it's not a promo. Yes I am a real boy. And surprise. My nose didn't get longer when I typed that.

    You are allowed to have a bad experience, I've had multiple, as I'm sure most of us have. To complain that no one else could possibly have a good experience is a little egotistical.

    She could have had a bad day. Not a excuse. We are paying for a service.

    But if you walked in there looking or acting a certain way. Might have affected the session.

    Hell I've had an awful experience with Sasa / Gaga. Which as most that have hobbied and barebacked the Manhattan AMP seen will know she was almost a sure thing for cip and Greek. After she left ggr and popped up years later at wsd I said you know what I have to see her and try for cip / cia.

    Was my first time at that location. And was one of the worst experiences I've had at a AMP. Did I swear off as / pp / wsd nope. I went back a few weeks later, picked another girl and I went and dropped a big load off. And it's been one of my go to spots. That was right around when Gaga stopped being in the rotation. Sometimes it's just time for them to stop. (Don't care how many loads Yume takes. As soon as she gets back I'm creampieing both her holes again).

    I mean hey if you want I can dm you my hobby number for my burner phone. You can text me and I can screen shot the 2 Lucky session appointments. Hell I can even screenshot appointments from PH from 2016 or GFEallSTAR 2017. More recent appointments from MetroGirls with Yuri, Dana. Or pp / wsd where I straight ask in the appointment setup if they provide BBFS. So you can see that I've been in the hobby a Long time. Shit I still have text logs from 2012 indie girls. From when I lived on the west coast.

    Or you can Google "Fantasies of NYC Reviews" and there's a site with 10 pages of mostly good reviews with of course some bad ones and some info of successful cip. I'm not going to see Adriana there because of a few of the reviews.

    My main reason for posting was because I dm'd someone in this thread for info. And I said let me not be that guy. The taker and not the sharer.

    So I could have reviewed Yume, or Helen, Yuri, Dina, Dana, Jamie, Kazuha, Bella, Ollie, Eva, Gina Rollins (Gina was actually a bad experience for me).

    I said to myself, hell I had a really great time and she's leaving in a week. Let me share her and maybe someone else gets to fill her up before she leaves.

    But hey with no malic really sorry your attempt there with whoever you were trying to see flopped. I get it, it sucks, feels like you should have just flushed the money down the drain.

    Not the first time and won't be the last.

  14. #7160

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by Awsomeme  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I posted a review anywhere, bear with me.

    I was tired of dumping in all the asian talent that's floating around.

    So I decided to hit up "Fantasie of NYC" you can find their Twitter and website with a search.

    Lovely caught my eye and while the pics aren't her, she's more MILFy then the pics. I still found her and her bolt on very hot, nice hip to ass ratio for my taste also, not a big booty but still plenty soft ass to grab onto.

    I saw her twice a week apart, she was leaving in a few days, but it's been extended since she's been busy.

    Both times played the same. Got there, payed papasan 400 for 70 min, was escorted to Lovely's room.

    As the door closed instant LFK/ DFK and fondling. I'm on the larger side so once the clothes came off she was commenting in her sexy Spanish accent and dialect how big it was. After some more dfk I moved to her tits, we'll done and great to suck on, she's responsive to it. Once I stood up and my rod poked her in the stomach she made another sexy comment while getting on her knees to lick and lightly suck.

    Once she got up she directed us to the shower. Mouthwash for both of us. Standing and quick washed front and jerked it a bit, spun to wash the back. She rinsed me off and I got out to towel down while she finished, she fully washed herself which is always nice.

    I lied down on the towel, and when she came out it was off to the races with her. Great suction, tons of licking on the shaft and balls, raised my ass a few times and she went in to rim. She can deepthroat but needs to put more into the routine, but she will allow you to push and direct her. I pushed her down a few times and lightly facefucked her.

    I pulled her up so she could straddle and P2P me, while I DFK and played with her tits. Could feel her wetness as she slid around..
    This place is trash nobody there offers BBFS so this got to be a promo for people to go waste their money there the Hispanic women there have attitude the only cool one there was the dude that open the door.

  15. #7159
    Karin is very good. Her body size is perfect. Cumming deep into her pussy twice in one session has to be the best Christmas gift to myself last year. Pro tip if your Japanese is good, good hygiene, and you have game, you may not need to pay so much. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape