Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23234

    Green Castle vs Cici

    I prefer services from providers in private residences, however, sometimes a good table shower is desired and that means an AMP. Here are two with very good table showers with BIG differences.

    Green Castle. Manassas.

    Safe feeling office park. Very nice place with big well decorated rooms. A very good table shower. However, I had to keep my eyes shut the entire time. The provider was without any physical redeeming characteristics. I mean none. Wanted 80 for the entrance, 60 for happiness. While the table shower was well worth the 80 and the massage was just ok, the happiness at the end should not rate more than 40 and you will need to keep your eyes shut. I will not return.

    CIci. Lily - Fredericksburg.

    Right off 95. Small place. Lily was the receptionist, but first told me that someone else would do the massage. I met the alternative and after seeing Lily I declined and started to leave. Lily stepped up and offered to be my provider. Lily is a very good looking Chinese woman. At first glance she looks to be in her 30's, but she could be a little older. 70 base fee. Very good table shower with lots of scrubbing of the boys and nether regions. The table shower was not quite as good as Green Castle, but it was close and I never wanted to shut my eyes. In the room started with a nice massage with the boys having a very good time. There was a short negotiation and I offered 80 to include giving her a naked massage. Giving her beautiful body a massage was worth the 80 all by itself. The happiness was very well done and there was kissing all over everything except my soldier. She said we can do more next time.

    Worth the stop if you are anywhere near Fredericksburg.

  2. #23233

    Who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsMan17  [View Original Post]
    Is she still only seeing old clients? Is she still even around? Been trying to contact but no response.
    I haven't seen any ads from Nalee since she left for her long trip in the late winter or early spring of 2022. As previously noted, her ads stated that she was only seeing old clients. Nalee's not advertising and several previous clients have said she's not responding to texts, yet six reviews have appeared on another site since September. Something isn't adding up.

  3. #23232

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsMan17  [View Original Post]
    Is she still only seeing old clients? Is she still even around? Been trying to contact but no response.
    I've known her ten years no response to texts.

  4. #23231

    Kinda stumped on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Then this is the place for you! Been twice just to confirm, but all the latinas here are a bit older and definitely all pudge city. $ entrance fee for an hour of mostly a shit ton of baby oil spread all around. Very little massage. Cleaned up with a COLD towel. Meaning I left smelling like a bottle of baby oil was drenched on me and needed an immediate shower. Wearing medical scrubs and no UTC allowed and bad angle for any OTC touching it was a pretty lack luster experience.

    If you have a thing for 40 year old pudgy maids jerking you off then go for it. Otherwise I'm not planning on returning and don't recommend it to anyone else (except if you like that sort of things).
    Merry maids Jack shack. Fucking rofl. Pretty accurate for the most part.

    This is the spa where I saw Leah working out of. I told a few seniors about the place but just a few days later found out they kicked Leah out.

    I had always presumed Haydee's was a legit spa and I "sent out my ravens" so to speak and had discovered that my intel was intercepted by Haydee and she promptly disposed of Leah. So I had just thought the place was a legit spa and Leah giving FHOH style services was frowned upon at the establishment.

    But then fast forward to a week later, she's got ads on rubmd and Craigslist and that the girls here have been giving extras with the massage making it the Walmart version of FHOH. Pretty confused by the ordeal ngl, can't make sense of it.

    Leah would have been a step up from the quality there, but whatevers.

  5. #23230

    If the thought of Merry Maids jacking you off excites you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    They are currently advertising on Craigslist and Rubmd. I forget how, but for some reason I think they are in the same plaza as New Star, but I could be wrong.

    I aim to check this out as soon as I get some time, and will report back, but if anyone gets there first, would love to hear some intel.

    Be safe.

    BE.
    Then this is the place for you! Been twice just to confirm, but all the latinas here are a bit older and definitely all pudge city. $ entrance fee for an hour of mostly a shit ton of baby oil spread all around. Very little massage. Cleaned up with a COLD towel. Meaning I left smelling like a bottle of baby oil was drenched on me and needed an immediate shower. Wearing medical scrubs and no UTC allowed and bad angle for any OTC touching it was a pretty lack luster experience.

    If you have a thing for 40 year old pudgy maids jerking you off then go for it. Otherwise I'm not planning on returning and don't recommend it to anyone else (except if you like that sort of things).

  6. #23229

    Fabiola at For Him For Her in Tyson's

    Had a dream with Fabiola today. I've seen her before but today my mileage went a little further. Got a great leg and flute massage while face down. On the flip I was able to able to pull down the leggings and thong she was sporting. Her ass is awesome! After playing for a bit while she stroked junior, I stood behind her in hopes of real action. She allowed me to run junior between her cheeks and thighs. Even smelled in a few times. She was very wet. After a few minutes she asked me to lay back down and she finished me off. YMMV.$100 for 45 min (too high) and. 8 tip. Good luck!

    Has anyone seen Viviana lately?

  7. #23228

    Nalee

    Is she still only seeing old clients? Is she still even around? Been trying to contact but no response.

  8. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience at this shop during the chrismas week, but I was charged $80 for 1 hr. The price has become pretty steep now. I thought the general price increased from 60/ hr to 70/ hr was just a few months ago, and now is 80/ hr at this place. I think the only other place I have been that charges $80/ hr is blue ocean / cream at McLean, which offers table shower.

    A couple things to reinforce. These are not necessarily bad things, but just for folks' awareness:

    1. This is a one provider shop. So walk-in might be a bit of a gamble.

    2. The main door is unlocked the whole time, and the room door is not completely closed during the massage (probably because the provider need to hear whether there is anyone entering the shop).

    3. I have seen other reports mentioned that the provider is 20's. I don't think so. She is younger than the mainstream here in NOVA for sure, but definitely not 20's. More like late 30's. Appearance wise, it is plain. Personally I found Linda at Angle's to be way prettier and hotter. This is subjective, so monger might have different preference when it comes to the look department. Body wise, the provider is short and skinny, and there is no curve front and back..
    From my experience in the last 15 yrs or so. It's always been $80/ hr and $60/ hhr for KAMPs and $70/ hr and $50/ hhr for CAMPs.

  9. #23226

    New Latin MP in Herndon. Anyone bin?

    They are currently advertising on Craigslist and Rubmd. I forget how, but for some reason I think they are in the same plaza as New Star, but I could be wrong.

    I aim to check this out as soon as I get some time, and will report back, but if anyone gets there first, would love to hear some intel.

    Be safe.

    BE.

  10. #23225

    Don't even read the ad!

    One of the more annoying thing about AMP ads, is that it is as if they are auto generated by some randomizing software. Literally 0% relationship to reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    I visited Enliven on Tyco Rd back in September. Nana was the older MT and I had some fun with her for less than $$ damage.

    Just saw an ad for the place on bedpage which suggests they have new management and girls. While I realize the girls won't be the ones in pictures, wondering if they are younger than 40 ish? Good secluded spot makes it a good place to visit when I'm in the area.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/vi.../22602956.html

  11. #23224
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    I visited Enliven on Tyco Rd back in September. Nana was the older MT and I had some fun with her for less than $$ damage.

    Just saw an ad for the place on bedpage which suggests they have new management and girls. While I realize the girls won't be the ones in pictures, wondering if they are younger than 40 ish? Good secluded spot makes it a good place to visit when I'm in the area.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/vi.../22602956.html
    Can't speak on Enliven but can speak authoritatively on the online ads. Those online ads saying "new management " or " new girls" are a farce and are intended to dupe the most gullible. I have we been to many a spa where the old management was advertising online as "under new management " with the same older 40+ providers.

  12. #23223

    Anyone visit Enliven recently?

    I visited Enliven on Tyco Rd back in September. Nana was the older MT and I had some fun with her for less than $$ damage.

    Just saw an ad for the place on bedpage which suggests they have new management and girls. While I realize the girls won't be the ones in pictures, wondering if they are younger than 40 ish? Good secluded spot makes it a good place to visit when I'm in the area.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/vi.../22602956.html

  13. #23222
    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    So, do you have a name for the good one?

    Is the 50 something, buck toothed manager gone now?
    OK, so Bucky is still there. Your post would be more appreciated if you got the name. Just introduce yourself with a fake name and ask what her name is.

  14. #23221

    Queen Continues

    After significant downtime from dabbling in the hobby recently dreamed of checking in with Penny at Queen. Nice facility with comfortable rooms. After covering the house fee for an hour Penny led me to a pleasant table shower with appropriate attention to the necessary area. Upon return to the room she provided a decent massage, noting to write home about. Lots of leg rubbing on her and running hands up a short skirt which was fine with Ms. Penny. Upon flip time Penny relieved herself of the restrictive outfit which led to a mural massage and finally a pretty good ending between those ample tits. Definitely dreamed it was a nice experience which is reliable but fairly average. Kudos for not discussing tip for services.

  15. #23220
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerBoats  [View Original Post]
    I had a different experience with Lily about 2 weeks ago. Put $60 on the table ahead of time, and a so-so massage followed. It was a bit repetitive with no teasing. On the flip she went straight to the goods with her right hand, and to my nips with the left. She allowed nursing and OTC downstairs, which she seemed to enjoy. Upon my completion, things got a tad interesting, as she collapsed onto my chest and remained there (facing south) for about 2 minutes. Then she stood up and scooped up the #3 from my stomach with her bare hands. She walked over to the little sink and washed up.
    My experience with her was very light massage, with heavy soft touch before and after the flip. Very slow and sensual. Great for me since I normally bust after 30 sec. She scooped it up with her hands. Never had one do that before. More soft touch and ball play after she cleaned me up. Tipped 50. I like Kikos massage better, but this was a good change of pace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape