Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37313

    Harrison Ave in Chinatown

    This absolutely has to be a sting, right? There's no way possible they would just. PUT the address there, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...p/595333400069

  2. #37312

    Tulip

    Stopped by a couple days ago and got what I believe was a 30 yr old and boy was there a language barrier. Could not understand her name at all. Took the hour for $60 but should have done the half. Light massage which I was in the mood for. After 30 the tease started heavy and I was in all fours feeling great. Asked for nude and got it for $80 cause that's all I had. She was small up too with erasers. I touched Below lightly while getting g a nice slow sensual HJ. Think she enjoyed her ending too. Ice clean up. Another monger came in as I was about to leave and I was placed back in room nicely to avoid.

    I'll go back.

  3. #37311

    1X Holden st Malden

    My favorite place 1X Holden, Malden is closed down. Anyone know where she is working now? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #37310

    Oxford AAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by EnygmaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's its actual name? I can't find it.

    I used to frequent Chinatown before the plague, but I can't remember the names of a lot of the places I used to go to.
    It's an AAMP. Never had a name on it's ads.

    Mm.

  5. #37309
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBos  [View Original Post]
    Green Door is a famous AMP in Chinatown with its door painted in green. It is hot topic for discussion due to its open menu and rotating girls. However, it is hit and miss journey depending your luck.
    What's its actual name? I can't find it.

    I used to frequent Chinatown before the plague, but I can't remember the names of a lot of the places I used to go to.

  6. #37308

    Colonial in Salem

    2 months ago, I went to colonial in Salem, girl is around 40-45, good attitude, but not very passionate.

    She covered my 3 middle fingers with small bags, for touching her pussy. Boring alert!

    Pay for half hour 40, and tip 160 FS, it was ok, but I have had much better encounters.

  7. #37307

    Looking to diversify

    Seen Ling at Dandy 4 times in the past month and am 4/4 with great experiences. Now looking to switch things up and maybe check out what's next door. Anyone been recently and can report some intel on the girls there currently. Large breasts +++.

  8. #37306

    Wendy / Linda on Boston St Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBok  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying her number recently and no response. Anyone have any info? I was seeing her at her place in Southie.
    Drove by last week, looks closed, all signs gone.

  9. #37305
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    It used to be 1. 6 and for some reason it escalated to 1. 8 (they will try for 2). I think some worker from NYC came in and had success with boosted rates. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Guess I'm getting older and weaker on negotiating. Kiki may still take 1. 6 I just have a wad ready to go and lay it down. Typically I don't get questions. I'll pay an extra 20 and it eliminates interruptions and haggling.
    Ya, once ya haggle and get pouty face it can be a miserable experience. 1. 6 gets flushed down the toilet at that point.

  10. #37304

    Wendy in Salem

    I've been trying her number recently and no response. Anyone have any info? I was seeing her at her place in Southie.

  11. #37303

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Same experience.

    Tried for BBBJ, no dice.

    Mid-sized naturals (c's?) and a small butt. Nude saran wrap BJ.
    Tiffany best choice there.

    Same exp. Here, started massage wasted no time reaching for leg to rub 140 Left come back with saran wrap touch everywhere finish in wrap.

    Been there a cpl times seems to be norm 140-160 depending who you see, need to broaden my horizons. New to the hobby would like to find FS on south shore.

    Will be trying a mew 1 soon will follow up with exp.

  12. #37302
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I recently went here and had an excellent experience with Tiffany. Massage was strong but not quite directed. She is gorgeous and all natural. Opted for naked SWBJ with FIV for 140. Great experience.
    Same experience.

    Tried for BBBJ, no dice.

    Mid-sized naturals (c's?) and a small butt. Nude saran wrap BJ.

  13. #37301

    Tranquility

    I recently went here and had an excellent experience with Tiffany. Massage was strong but not quite directed. She is gorgeous and all natural. Opted for naked SWBJ with FIV for 140. Great experience.

  14. #37300

    High

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    1.8 on top if the. 6 hr for the house? We're they both that much. I don't know Fifi, but the Kiki I know has always been reasonable in price and excellent in service.
    It used to be 1. 6 and for some reason it escalated to 1. 8 (they will try for 2). I think some worker from NYC came in and had success with boosted rates. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Guess I'm getting older and weaker on negotiating. Kiki may still take 1. 6 I just have a wad ready to go and lay it down. Typically I don't get questions. I'll pay an extra 20 and it eliminates interruptions and haggling.

  15. #37299
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    Waltham. Two current providers are smoking. I mean that figuratively and literally (they smoke a lot). Both have cute frames. One (Fifi?) has what look like shapely man mades but may be natural. 1.8 for everything which is High but worth it. Other one (Kiki) is slimmer and gives killer oral. Neither speaks a lot of English. No signs of LEO like I saw awhile back. Enjoy it before the rotation brings in worse talent.
    1.8 on top if the. 6 hr for the house? We're they both that much. I don't know Fifi, but the Kiki I know has always been reasonable in price and excellent in service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape