Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 551 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 8264
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4589
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's. Hottest one there. IMHO. True GFE.
    I met her the other day and I think she's fine as hell. Just my type. Can you perhaps DM me some of the details when you say GFE? Like the damage and menu?

  2. #4588

    Teya aka Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Does anyone recall Teya Simone aka Tasia, who used to dance in downtown Seattle by Fantasies Unlimited? I recall she shot some porn with Rodney Moore and was briefly on TRB, then she disappeared.

  3. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Is Celeste still around? I saw her name pop up once or twice on the IG roster last year but nothing since.

  4. #4586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Desi at Pandoras was my ATF. Gave amazing extras, was smoking hot, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. She also texted me nudes for the hell of it. She wasn't there that long, but definitely left an impression.

  5. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I miss Nova.
    Nova rode it like a champ. Miss her rides & skills.

  6. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!
    Sweet Sky Holly was smokin hot at Pans and even more fun OTC. Sexual, tight ride. Had number of OTC adventures with her.

  7. #4583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    I miss Nova.

  8. #4582

    Holly

    Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.

  9. #4581

    Think her name was April

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Pretty sure that was April. Few of the dancers shaved their heads and wore wigs while she was battling with cancer.

  10. #4580

    Dancers you Miss

    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.

  11. #4579
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Where is she dancing at?
    Pandora's. Hottest one there. IMHO. True GFE.

  12. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    All true, I got a low mileage dance with her once, she's hot and won't scam you, but man I couldn't get past her BO, is she wearing deodorant these days?
    She always smells clean and fresh when I see her.

  13. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Skittles at Kittens.

    Kay at Sugars.

    Adore at Kittens.

    India at Pandoras / Kittens.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

    I put my intel out there. Please report on these dancers.
    Is Kay Half White / Korean? I know a Kay who used to work at Ricks and than went to Kittens.

  14. #4576

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    No extras but I usually get a dance or two from her when I stop by. I appreciate that she's hot, down to earth, good at her job and doesn't try to scam or hustle like many other dancers.
    All true, I got a low mileage dance with her once, she's hot and won't scam you, but man I couldn't get past her BO, is she wearing deodorant these days?

  15. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.
    Where is she dancing at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape