Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 553 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8287
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    I miss Nova.

  2. #4596

    Holly

    Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.

  3. #4595

    Think her name was April

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Pretty sure that was April. Few of the dancers shaved their heads and wore wigs while she was battling with cancer.

  4. #4594

    Dancers you Miss

    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.

  5. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Where is she dancing at?
    Pandora's. Hottest one there. IMHO. True GFE.

  6. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    All true, I got a low mileage dance with her once, she's hot and won't scam you, but man I couldn't get past her BO, is she wearing deodorant these days?
    She always smells clean and fresh when I see her.

  7. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Skittles at Kittens.

    Kay at Sugars.

    Adore at Kittens.

    India at Pandoras / Kittens.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

    I put my intel out there. Please report on these dancers.
    Is Kay Half White / Korean? I know a Kay who used to work at Ricks and than went to Kittens.

  8. #4590

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    No extras but I usually get a dance or two from her when I stop by. I appreciate that she's hot, down to earth, good at her job and doesn't try to scam or hustle like many other dancers.
    All true, I got a low mileage dance with her once, she's hot and won't scam you, but man I couldn't get past her BO, is she wearing deodorant these days?

  9. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.
    Where is she dancing at?

  10. #4588

    Info on Skittles at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Skittles at Kittens.

    Kay at Sugars.

    Adore at Kittens.

    India at Pandoras / Kittens.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

    I put my intel out there. Please report on these dancers.
    Skittles is just a PG-Rated dancer. I've seen her a few times and only get touching privileges on top. Nothing on the bottom and she has never hinted that extras are available. I won't see her again. To minimize confusion, she used the name "Skittles" when she first started at Kittens several years ago, then switched to "Ivory" for maybe a year. Recently, she's back to "Skittles. ".

    Maybe others can fill you in on the other dancers you asked about.

  11. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this stripper in Seattle?

    She appears to dance at Pandoras.

    Stage name? Services?
    Princess.

    I think that is her stage name. I hope that helps.

  12. #4586

    At nellyybandsss on instagram

    Does anyone know this stripper in Seattle?

    She appears to dance at Pandoras.

    Stage name? Services?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221230-122326_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Visas that white girl with a big booty and small chest? Body reminds me a bit of Princess from back in the day. Except Princess was trying to be all gangster like with our BF and Visa has that pothead next-door if you were living in a trailer park.
    Everyone should know that she appears to have two insta.

    Onlydafam is run by her pimp.

  14. #4584

    Iso info on these dancers

    Skittles at Kittens.

    Kay at Sugars.

    Adore at Kittens.

    India at Pandoras / Kittens.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

    I put my intel out there. Please report on these dancers.

  15. #4583
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.
    She good time. No suck my Wang. Play with it and ride it. She nice and not scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape