Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2665
-
01-14-23 11:50 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 92Not worth it IMO
I gave up on this location a while ago. I probably put in 100+ hours at all different times of the day and at places that were discussed here. After 100+ hours, I only found 3 that were gross whales that I regret.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 20:22 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 7266If ya mean the last several days? Answer is Rain and there are trying to stay dry.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
Plus, per my friends le has been cracking down this month on working girls.
-
01-13-23 18:40 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 86Tips for the skids
I just can't catch a break. I'm driven through the skids multiple nights with no luck and no girls in sight. Is this area a bust these days?
-
01-03-23 19:21 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 1023Did you read my post? I said I dropped her off by her building and she asked for a ride to her place. So she's not homeless. And also said she has a regular job but ho's sometimes. How often she ho's I don't know. That was my first meet with her. How common bareback is with her. I don't know. I just have had one meet with her. She did mention rubber at first. But I asked for raw and she was ok with it. Just no nutting in her.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 16:05 #1836Banned Member

Posts: 466Kiki
Is Kiki homeless or streetwalker?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
How common is bareback with whatever Kiki is (homeless or streetwalker)?
-
01-03-23 11:42 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 26Need info
Hello!
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
What streets were these? I keep looking in this forum but I never picked up at skid row. Do you think you can tell me what streets you saw her? Please.
-
01-03-23 11:29 #1834Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977New ad for skid row
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhkVSSomyZk
Our new mayor, as part of the homeless solution, has made an ad for tourist mongers to patronize skid row.
I am not sure it appeals to me, but whatever.
-
01-01-23 13:41 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 1023Kiki
Most of my regulars were not available and I wanted something a little new. So went out cruising last night. Wasn't expecting to find anything because of the rain and new year's eve. But every once in a while you get lucky. Cruised in the skids and saw Kiki walking by Central and 5th. I pulled into the seafood restaurant parking on the corner there and chatted. She asked for a ride to her place just a few blocks down to get out of the rain. I asked quickly if she was down to hook up and she said yes. She got in and went to find a spot and initially we were going to do a BBBJ for 30. While driving she offered to fuck too for another 20. Probably could have got her to do both for 40. Like with some other girls in the skids. But I was in a good mood and agreed to 50. She's a late 30's Latina, petite at 5'2", pretty face and an even better body which I was pleasantly surprised with when she got undressed. Nice smooth slender body with perky B cup tits, nice trimmed good looking pussy and a sweet small nicely shaped ass with just the right amount of softness. Very close to spinner type.
Started with the BBBJ which was good, good licking and sucking and then on to the fucking. Fucked her raw with her first riding my cock squatted on top in the front seat. That pussy felt so damn good, hot and tight. Then reversed to have that ass bounce and grind on me. It helped that she's petite and slender to fuck in my small car. Then did one of my favorite positions with her ass doggystyle kneeling on the passenger front seat and her ass sticking out the door. Had the door open and fucked her doggystyle standing outside the door. That sweet ass looked and felt great fucking her like that. Wish I could have nutted in her because that pussy felt great. But she said no cumming in her pussy, no worries. Went back inside car to finish because she was getting cold and rain started getting heavy again. Watched her play with herself for a bit, BJ again and then finished with her jacking me off. She doesn't like cim, no worries again. Cleaned up and dropped her off by her building at 7th and San Julian. Says she has a regular job but ho's sometimes. Unfortunately she didn't have a phone to get some contact info. But I gave her my card with my secondary number on it. She said she might be getting a phone in the coming week. Definitely would like to see her again and fuck her at my place which she said she'd be down with. Time was around a little past 10 pm.
-
12-18-22 22:36 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 55Around 11 pm.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 22:12 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 80I think I saw her once not far from there in daytime once also naked. Maybe 2 years ago or slightly less. But this was daytime! Maybe 6 pm in the summer.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 22:29 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 1023I've seen all kinds of crazy sheeit in the skids too. A few nude chics over the years but none that were even remotely fair looking. That Asian was definitely on something stronger than that vape pen could offer. Would have liked to have seen that myself. Just don't go picking them up. Because those chics will go crazy in your ride and you'll have a helluva time trying to kick them out. LOL.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 22:23 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 1023What time did you see Ashley? These girls sure love to chill at the Continental.
Originally Posted by Dijaju
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 12:19 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 414Surreal
Driving through the fashion district yesterday, I came across the most unexpected sight: an attractive Japanese woman in her late 20's with a nice body walking through the crowded streets completely nude. Great skin and completely shaven. She had absolutely nothing on her but a vape. Circled around, but lost track of her. Wild.
-
12-07-22 23:26 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 55Ashley
Picked up Ashley 2 weeks ago right outside the continental. Told me she use to work the streets before and just recently came back. Wanted 30 for BJ and 50 for everything. Went for the BJ and parked down one of the empty streets. Head was ok so didn't finish right away but didn't help that she wasn't much of a looker or that she was very talkative either. Once done she asked if I could take her to buy rocks. Dropped her off and left since I saw cops driving by as I was pulling up to the continental.
-
12-07-22 15:49 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 1023It's been quiet in the skids. Saw Caroline and Becky out on a couple cruises. Still trying to see young Savanna again.
Originally Posted by LtdForFun
[View Original Post]
Stay away from those lower streets in fashion district. That's all franks and beans man. LOL.











Reply With Quote




