Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 37353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to treasure.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've tried all her numbers.

  2. #27872

    Treasure

    What ever happened to treasure.

  3. #27871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.
    If only there were some way to search the internet for her photos. Hint: Carmen Caliente.

  4. #27870

    Old Old Photos Street Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.
    Save your time and money. Yuck!!

  5. #27869

    Luna sarah TGTBT I think

    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.

  6. #27868

    Very spotty on comms

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/232708199408

    It has been very spotty on the comms. I did see on here someone said was a SW but not much other details.

    Be safe and thanks.

  7. #27867
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Bolt Ons. This is strictly a guess FYI. I have no Intel.
    Definitely no boob job.

  8. #27866
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Bolt Ons. This is strictly a guess FYI. I have no Intel.
    Yes I apologize I meant wait and see. I'm patiently waiting for her return, don't know how long she will be around when she does return.

  9. #27865

    I assume you mean "wait and see"

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Wait I see!
    My money is on Bolt Ons. This is strictly a guess FYI. I have no Intel.

  10. #27864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Staxxx is looking for company so if you've been trying to reach her, now is a good time.
    I've been trying to reach her from all her numbers up here the last couple of days. I will get a one word answer on one number then maybe a one word answer the next day on another answer. Have yet to get a response on the new number.

  11. #27863

    Took a hiatus. To those who PM'd me I'm a few months late but got back to you.

    Willow, aka snow bunny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/511305677577

    Image search pops up in North Carolina with frequent posts there. Wondering if she's visiting and if anyone has dremt of her.

    Same for Diamond, aka short pump.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/092497479214

    Saw #27139 but looks like it might be another diamond? Looks a lot thicker in the add he shared.

    Saw a few ask about her did anyone end up pulling the trigger?

    And here's staxx's new add with updated phone number. I personally skipped over the add until I searched staxx. Was posted January 2nd 2023.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/978341698732

  12. #27862

    Staxxx

    Staxxx is looking for company so if you've been trying to reach her, now is a good time.

  13. #27861
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She looked amazing before. So what's different.
    Wait I see!

  14. #27860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I've hit her up a few times, see she has a new number. But I haven't heard back. Yall must be keeping her super busy or she put me in timeout. She does this every now and then to me. Not real sure why.
    Think she does it to everybody. Sometimes I think she's not all there. She can be little sporadic. Be safe.

  15. #27859

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Photos? Some idea of how to contact her?
    Nyla's mom, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...r/368102557396

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape