Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I've hit her up a few times, see she has a new number. But I haven't heard back. Yall must be keeping her super busy or she put me in timeout. She does this every now and then to me. Not real sure why.
    Think she does it to everybody. Sometimes I think she's not all there. She can be little sporadic. Be safe.

  2. #27859

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Photos? Some idea of how to contact her?
    Nyla's mom, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...r/368102557396

  3. #27858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Wango851  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster here. Dreamt with Kayla today. Still trying to figure out all the different ways to break down and label things appropriately so I'll keep it simple. What an experience!! She's got just what the doctor ordered. She met me at the door freshly showered, in a robe, with a big ol smile on her face. Chatted for a sec, and then it was straight to the demo of her mic skills. Once she had junior standing at proper attention, it was on with the rain coat and off to the races we went. The only thing that could've made her cowgirl any better is if she had been wearing a cowboy hat!! She did not disappoint. That's one half hour of my life I was glad to experience. She's leaving tomorrow according to her, and won't be back for a hot minute, so see her while you can.
    Link? Photos? Some idea of how to contact her?

  4. #27857

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Sally and her boyfriend stopped by to hang out for a minute today, she looks amazing!
    She looked amazing before. So what's different.

  5. #27856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    She been posting a lot this past week

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She was back about a week ago.
    I've hit her up a few times, see she has a new number. But I haven't heard back. Yall must be keeping her super busy or she put me in timeout. She does this every now and then to me. Not real sure why.

  6. #27855
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She was back about a week ago.
    I know, I've seen her.

  7. #27854

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure?
    She was back about a week ago.

  8. #27853

    Kayla

    Long time lurker, first time poster here. Dreamt with Kayla today. Still trying to figure out all the different ways to break down and label things appropriately so I'll keep it simple. What an experience!! She's got just what the doctor ordered. She met me at the door freshly showered, in a robe, with a big ol smile on her face. Chatted for a sec, and then it was straight to the demo of her mic skills. Once she had junior standing at proper attention, it was on with the rain coat and off to the races we went. The only thing that could've made her cowgirl any better is if she had been wearing a cowboy hat!! She did not disappoint. That's one half hour of my life I was glad to experience. She's leaving tomorrow according to her, and won't be back for a hot minute, so see her while you can.

  9. #27852
    Quote Originally Posted by Poplok  [View Original Post]
    Fello mongers, the 1st lady of Richmond is back!
    Are you sure?

  10. #27851

    Staxx

    Fello mongers, the 1st lady of Richmond is back!

  11. #27850
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her number? LOL.
    Maybe she's not so precious after all.

  12. #27849
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her number? LOL.
    Yep, multiple times. No responses every time.

  13. #27848
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I am having a hell of a time getting her to respond on text or snap. Its a shame, she sounds great.
    Did you try her number? LOL.

  14. #27847
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    YesI agree. She has responded but it's very spotty. I'm sure she is getting a lot.
    I've gotten the same spotty responses. I have a feeling there is a handler involved, some of the responses have referred to me as mate.

  15. #27846

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I am having a hell of a time getting her to respond on text or snap. Its a shame, she sounds great.
    YesI agree. She has responded but it's very spotty. I'm sure she is getting a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape