Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 471 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Minske  [View Original Post]
    Not as big as they seem, mostly pushing them up. Go see Lulu at 103 & Roosy. Epic rack.
    How much and day or night?

  2. #5118

    Jolly Kaia- A good time.

    Saw Jolly Kaia to end 2022. People have complained she is hard to connect with and get verified but, I had no issues and got a same day appointment. She is not near the Roosevelt / Chinatown area and a little off the beaten path but, there was plenty of on street parking. I got to location and texted and was given exact address and told to come early. Nice body, great tits amazing pussy. She loves a FIA. I got the 90 minute option and it was fairly reasonable at $$ 5. She has a huge place with many rooms. I started with a DT BBBJ than paid the fee, and off to TS room. She has a speciality TS table with side jets. Great nuru slide. Lots of teasing and P2 P. Off to a massage room and she surprisingly give a very strong deep tissue massage. She really like to eat ass and stuck her tongue up there like she was digging to China. Went back to her bedroom and started to get hot and heavy. She gives great head with some serious suction. BLS. She put on a. 001 without me realizing and started in RCG. Went thru positions. She was hitting me with a back scratcher and let me use her whip on her. She talked real dirty and kept calling me daddy. She took it deep and hard for a longtime till I came hard in bag. Took me back to shower and washed me up. Gave me a Gatorade for the ride home and a kiss. Great time and great value for the amount of time I got, felt unrushed. Was not a clock watcher. I would repeat when I am back in Queens. Happy Mongering! Feel free to DM any questions.

  3. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    They not crazy fat?
    Not as big as they seem, mostly pushing them up. Go see Lulu at 103 & Roosy. Epic rack.

  4. #5116

    Where Guo Guo? Anyone know?

    Is she in New rainbow as Emma? Or am I just dream cashing?

  5. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Minske  [View Original Post]
    She's usually there early evening. Tits were a little disappointing but good service.
    They not crazy fat?

  6. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    I always see her she is there in the day time.

  7. #5113

    RE: Big Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    She's usually there early evening. Tits were a little disappointing but good service.

  8. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.
    She is there in the afternoon.

  9. #5111

    Big Titty Chinita in Jackson Heights:

    https://share.newsbreak.com/2outlqj6

    Anyone know what time this girl works?

    I went there like 4 am and couldn't find her.

  10. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by GifterMark  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?
    Actually wound up going to Pink Angel since I wanted Ivy or Coco. Was told on Wed they'd be available for Thurs, but MMS said they have menstruation (no joke!

    I saw Una twice. She's tall and pics are real, but wanted to try someone else. Maybe this Fri I'll see who's available.

  11. #5109
    Una pic is her real pic. She is like early 30's good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GifterMark  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I
    met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?

  12. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Headed there tomorrow and trying to see if anyone has any preference between Coco or Mimi. I saw Una twice and that's enough for me.
    Haven't seen Coco or Mimi. Ivy is good. I met Una once on the way out, she looked good but I haven't been in the room with her. Did you have a good time with Una?

  13. #5107

    Anyone seen Coco or Mimi at Beauty Island Spa?

    Headed there tomorrow and trying to see if anyone has any preference between Coco or Mimi. I saw Una twice and that's enough for me.

  14. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    How do yo get verified at Pink Angel? I've been to PBS and a couple others but having trouble setting up appt.
    They seem like one of the more selective / careful places but I was able to get verified. They offered me a few ways to do it. If you send me a private message we can discuss it more.

  15. #5105

    Walk by Roosevelt Asian by 82st

    Sup fellow mongers. Haven't posted anything about queens or massage places in a long time. Hope every one is having a happy holidays. Today I decided to hit queens in search of some Asian puss. Walked by a few blocks on Roosevelt saw nothing at first walked all the to 88st by the fire hydrant bicycle place nothing also as I was coming back to 80 where I parked on 82 and 83 saw this attractive Asian lady standing she looked ok she quote me for massage 60 and everything was 120 $ I was walking away I told her last time I pay 60 for Chiki chiki she ok give me 60 for chiki chiki I went in they have a couple of curtain rooms I heard another monger was pounding someone moans was very low. She undressed she had no ass but she was body nice looking face 9 body overall and tits a 9 ass a disappointing 4 she had very smooth silky white skin and puss was nicely shaved. She didn't blow me she wanted another 20 I declined tried to haggle her but she didn't let up. So I just pounded her real hard her pussy was tight alright she didn't complain only struggle saying ayyy ohhh uyy oh baby wow wow. LOL. I pounded her doggy when she bend her ass looked better then back to mish I put her legs all the way back she didn't complain like 15 minutes total. Busted in the bag she told me oh baby you number one fuki fuki LOL. Maybe she tells that to everyone. Whatever but had a good time overall. Seeing her from face she's pretty her teeth nice and best also she told me she was 25 years old. She was married in China but no more she has one kid 8 years old. Nice Asian lady liked her personality no rush. I was trying to get her personal number she told me maybe next time. Let's see if I see her again. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape