Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 24519
-
01-02-23 22:42 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 430Horrible
Dreamed about her last week, she's new to the area and thinks her S don't stink. Rushed session, extremely stinky vag, but did have perky tits. Talked down on the other street meat of BMORE and said she was DD free, * was acting like a zombie from I am Legend movie. Curled up fingers, stretched jaw and everything. BBJ was 1 out of 10, she had to pop her jaw in place after the session. Horrible attitude.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 21:28 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 256Apparently one of those folks that can't remember passwords. Has had many accounts following the format "? ? ? ?Chrissy ? ? ? ?" Over the years.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
Had a number of good reviews back when.
-
01-02-23 21:24 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 1126Only two posts
Be careful fellas. Has anyone seen her yet?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
01-02-23 20:25 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 978ChrissyXo
Its been alot of years, glad your doing good girl.
Be Safe.
-
01-02-23 18:51 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 396Long time poster?
These two posts are your only two posts LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrissyXo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 10:20 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 540Raven Starr
Anyone link up with her? She's been posting a lot on STG / EB lately. I've been ghosted before but has anyone had luck recently. She's one of the few providers I want to scratch off the list this year.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4434852045
-
01-02-23 09:56 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 422Breezy bri
YES. I actually do know her. I saw her last yr work the spot in dundalk by the church. She had just gotten out of prison she told me. She got thick and that's immediately why I picked her up. Although she did everything covered. That was disappointing to me. Haven't seen her since. This was like spring last yr BTW.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 09:26 #16217Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Nope!
Actually iv been a long time lurker and poster. I just haven't posted in along time! But I'm always reading.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:46 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 116Got to the room (Motel6 essex). Was getting negative vibe even before and yet I failed to heed my own warning. Proceeded anyways like a dum mofo and handed her the donations which I knew instantly was bad idea but bit late. She took the cash and locked herself in bathroom and was on the phone yelling / hollering that someone was in her room and not leaving. I am not sure who she called or was this a setup, etc. Was not going to wait to find out and left as fast as I could. Definitely was / maybe on something given her erratic behavior. Being complacent is what got me ill leave it at that.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
01-02-23 06:03 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 1126Breezy
Has anyone seen this one? She has my interest. Wonder if she was legit and worth time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...reezy/52710063
Phyuck!
-
01-02-23 05:24 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 346Stay away from this scam artist
https://callescort.org/443-425-6235
I should've trusted the reviews.
-
01-02-23 04:43 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 346Rates
She accepts standard Bmore escort rates. Good thing you didn't drop $800 on that.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 04:37 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 346Kitten is MIA
Its been a month or so since I've heard anything from her. Not responding to texts.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 01:29 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 1126Shana
"fight club" lol.
Originally Posted by mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 01:01 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 565Shana
Wow!! That was a fast response. I'm guessing someone tipped you off about this site and the post?
Originally Posted by ChrissyXo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




