Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18619

    Aubrey bell sinclair

    Anyone seen her recently? Last time I saw her in Seekonk with her 2 yapping dogs her place was messy but decent service. No cim if I remember right. Looking for local spinner.

    Thanks.

  2. #18618
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Same Savannah I posted here #18597 stay away.
    Agreed, stay away. Met her 2 months back. Alluring text exchange. Place is a bombed-out apartment for injection drug use. She has evidence of demons. No kiss, no affection, no GFE. Got a very sterile DATY experience, didn't move at all, just groaned till orgasm. Then on went the jacket, she laid there till I was done. Really, entirely unsatisfying one-way encounter for hhr.

  3. #18617

    Sativa Red Thicc

    Quote Originally Posted by Slut5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you she is only in her 20 s and retiring?
    I believed she's mid 30's, someone correct me if I'm not right.

  4. #18616
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Has scam written all over it. Too good to be true pics + broken english ad summary. 3 out of the 4 videos are of a different person.
    Yea, I ended up investing in the reverse photo search website, brought me to an only fans of some amateur P.S. LOL.

  5. #18615
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    Has scam written all over it. Too good to be true pics + broken english ad summary. 3 out of the 4 videos are of a different person.

  6. #18614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember what name was used but I thought that tattoo above the front door was a prominent feature on one of the girls that has been discussed for a while. Unless I'm confusing it with another welcome sign.
    Same Savannah I posted here #18597 stay away.

  7. #18613

    44 year old mom

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ence/106374253

    Any info on this one? Seems legit.

  8. #18612
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I have searched the board and can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...a/275205565244
    Yes, I met her for hhr incall at her extended stay in mid-summer. Not in great physical shape, but friendly enough. Rotund, modest teeth, very short, acceptable hygiene. GFE was PSE; great DFK, passionate, wet as can be and tasty, expected a bag but she pulled me right in. Soaking wet, orgasmic, intense, accepted CIP without hesitation. It was 20 minutes of raunch. Would repeat. 2 oo for the above.

  9. #18611
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    She's weird, that's all I can say. Tried to meet her this afternoon for incall. Brisk text exchange, address and room provided at a Seekonk motel. She called a few minutes before my arrival and we confirmed we were both real people. I work very hard to be punctual in a hobby where punctuality is rare; I took a wrong exit, messaged her to notify of delay, no reply. I arrived 15 minutes past my anticipated time, went to her room and knocked, called, texted, multiple times, no response at all, though you could hear the TV in the room. After 15 minutes of this I bailed. Got a very puzzling array of text replies 3. 5 hours later; she said she just left about 5 minutes after my arrival time, 'got a feeling'. Then she was insulting, said I wasn't a real person. Again, she's weird, that's all I can report! Better luck to someone else!

  10. #18610

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I assume you mean this Savannah?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...h/041808387598

    If so, I'd like more data on her, too. She has a single review on the other board from last month indicating BBBJ, but the full service reported was covered FS, and DFK was not mentioned, which is, in addition to fucking raw, a necessity with me. The incall was described as a shit hole, though. So I'm leery.

    If anyone has more info on this one, I'd very much like to hear it! Mainly, if she'll go raw for the fuck, of course. And GFE with DFK? And whether or not she's a junkie or if any thug managers are around?
    I don't remember what name was used but I thought that tattoo above the front door was a prominent feature on one of the girls that has been discussed for a while. Unless I'm confusing it with another welcome sign.

  11. #18609

    Suria

    Hello all,

    I had a nice encounter with Suria about 4 months back. She hasn't been on on STG recently, and she hasn't responded to my recent texts. Does anyone know where she might be found? Thanks.

  12. #18608
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    She told she's retiring soon. Get in while you can.
    Thanks you she is only in her 20 s and retiring?

  13. #18607
    She told she's retiring soon. Get in while you can.

  14. #18606
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Has anyone seen Bella B? Is she good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexydemon

  15. #18605

    Jackie (Exotic Kinky Latina Available For All Your Needs)

    Saw Jackie today, It was a regretful decision. She looks nothing like her pictures agreed for 150 for hh and she did DFK initially for few minutes and then stopped.

    Don't get me wrong she is a very sweet lady and didn't rush the session, her incall was in a decent location.

    The pictures might not be hers or he might have lost lot of weight and looks nothing like her pictures. She looked like a he I might be wrong but atleast that's how I felt towards mid of our session.

    And also she seems to be lot older than 30 may be in mid 40's. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/638324675115

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape