High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18605
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Has anyone seen Bella B? Is she good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexydemon

  2. #18604

    Jackie (Exotic Kinky Latina Available For All Your Needs)

    Saw Jackie today, It was a regretful decision. She looks nothing like her pictures agreed for 150 for hh and she did DFK initially for few minutes and then stopped.

    Don't get me wrong she is a very sweet lady and didn't rush the session, her incall was in a decent location.

    The pictures might not be hers or he might have lost lot of weight and looks nothing like her pictures. She looked like a he I might be wrong but atleast that's how I felt towards mid of our session.

    And also she seems to be lot older than 30 may be in mid 40's. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/638324675115

  3. #18603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night for car date and it was ok. But she promised to give me more on the menu next time. She swallow though.
    I respond to the wrong guy.

    I meant to respond to Skywalker about the girl he said to avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...t/704263878835

  4. #18602

    Tianna in East Providence

    Has anyone seen this one? I have searched the board and can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...a/275205565244

  5. #18601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GD420  [View Original Post]
    Nice, this is more my type then what's typically displayed in here. I mean to each their own but sometimes I'm like damn with some peoples choices. Its like taking a trip to nordic lodge and looking for cube steak LOL.

    Anyways what was her rates?!
    I saw her last night for car date and it was ok. But she promised to give me more on the menu next time. She swallow though.

  6. #18600
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    150 hh 250 h. She's worth it. Not going to get a reply from her if you come with anything lower than that either.
    Thanks for the speedy response!

  7. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by GD420  [View Original Post]
    Nice, this is more my type then what's typically displayed in here. I mean to each their own but sometimes I'm like damn with some peoples choices. Its like taking a trip to nordic lodge and looking for cube steak LOL.

    Anyways what was her rates?!
    150 hh 250 h. She's worth it. Not going to get a reply from her if you come with anything lower than that either.

  8. #18598

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...t/704263878835

    I've seen her posting for quite awhile and decided to reach out. She had an incall in Swansea so I headed over. Before I got there I scoped the parking lot and texted her for the room #. I guess she didn't expect me to get there so soon. I stood outside of her door and I could hear a male voice. He eventually went into the bathroom and she came to the door naked. I asked her if she was alone and she told me it was the tv. I told her I'm out and she admitted a guy was in the bathroom but he wouldn't bother us. I don't play those games and left. In addition to a guy hiding out she had the worst baby damage I've ever seen. Flat flabby ass, skin apron on her stomach and fat legs. It looked like she lost 250 pounds or something. She has a pretty face but I would avoid.

  9. #18597
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    But raw standing on her head. That would be something to see!
    LOL. I actually did that with Gina Rollins some 20 years ago! She's based in Manhatten now. Look her up!

  10. #18596

    This is what I'm talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    Real girl. Pics are close but they are not her. Saw her off and on again for a few years but stopped seeing each other because it was getting a little too heavy LOL. She is a cute Latina with a youthful appearance. Decent body and thick in the right places. Cool as fuck as long as your money is in order and don't try to lowball her. DFK, DATY allowed. Gives incredible BBJ but everything else is covered. No CIM or CIP. If you want a good time and your money's worth, she's good. No demons, nice place, she loves the brothers.
    Nice, this is more my type then what's typically displayed in here. I mean to each their own but sometimes I'm like damn with some peoples choices. Its like taking a trip to nordic lodge and looking for cube steak LOL.

    Anyways what was her rates?!

  11. #18595

  12. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much, LBrad. I don't care if she fucks raw while standing on her head, then. That kind of info is quite enough to make me run in the other direction.
    But raw standing on her head. That would be something to see!

  13. #18593
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You would want to stay away from this one, I saw her maybe 6-7 years ago when she lived in Johnston. Single room in basement is where she does the deed, Had a kid upstairs that was constantly crying the whole time I was there. Poor BBBJ skills, I couldn't keep hard because of the kid. Threw her 50 bucks and left. A month or so goes by and I see on the news that her kid was taken away from her by DCYF, The neighbors complained to the cops about all the traffic in the neighborhood the cops scoped out the house and arrested her on some kind of drug charge I believe. I never attempted again.
    Thanks very much, LBrad. I don't care if she fucks raw while standing on her head, then. That kind of info is quite enough to make me run in the other direction.

  14. #18592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I assume you mean this Savannah?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...h/041808387598

    If so, I'd like more data on her, too. She has a single review on the other board from last month indicating BBBJ, but the full service reported was covered FS, and DFK was not mentioned, which is, in addition to fucking raw, a necessity with me. The incall was described as a shit hole, though. So I'm leery.

    If anyone has more info on this one, I'd very much like to hear it! Mainly, if she'll go raw for the fuck, of course. And GFE with DFK? And whether or not she's a junkie or if any thug managers are around?
    You would want to stay away from this one, I saw her maybe 6-7 years ago when she lived in Johnston. Single room in basement is where she does the deed, Had a kid upstairs that was constantly crying the whole time I was there. Poor BBBJ skills, I couldn't keep hard because of the kid. Threw her 50 bucks and left. A month or so goes by and I see on the news that her kid was taken away from her by DCYF, The neighbors complained to the cops about all the traffic in the neighborhood the cops scoped out the house and arrested her on some kind of drug charge I believe. I never attempted again.

  15. #18591
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing Harley for a QV.

    Biggest drawback was no BBFS.
    Thanks for TOFTT, Lusty. NEXT!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape