Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 8277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1030

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys is this? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/
    Got to love that road head. LOL I've had past girlfriends do it on the streets and freeway. Also some of my sugar arrangement girls. One time I was having a UTR give me road head and we passed a cop waiting at a red light. Oh man that was a rush and scary at the same time. She was wild when giving head and moved around a lot and would get up a little to high sometimes. Like the chic in the video. I told her to stay down that time because we were about to pass the cop. She just kept sucking away and nothing happened. It was night already so guess that helped provide some cover.

  2. #7811

    Caught in the act LOL

    Which one of you guys is this? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/

  3. #7810
    I am so glad the loitering is law is gone. The loiter was essentially a catchall law. It gave the officer to essentially call just about anything he wanted as loitering. There was actually more arrests for loitering when cops would conduct stings in recent years. Some the's came out said it was a flaky law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.

  4. #7809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Crt

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.
    It is odd that the racially therapeutic crew is not targeting the feds for oppressing prostitution online. California has decriminalized jaywalking, loitering with the intent to commit prostitution and allows nurses to provide abortions. A nurse can't even put her finger up my ass without a doctor present. Yet, backpage, myredbook, craigslist had to discontinue allowing CRT victims to ply their trade.

  5. #7808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.

  6. #7807
    Yes SW's work in the rain. But much depends on the mood they are in. I have seen a lot working in the rain & other times where there is none. I get the impression that the girls on Fig are more likely to work in the rain however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  7. #7806
    This is a different girl. The blonde in the video has a thin face Usually the good ones are not around long for some inexplicable reason, There is a very low chance she is around now. You are better off heading to TJ if you have time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  8. #7805

    Rainy day

    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  9. #7804

    Video Was taken a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  10. #7803
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.

  11. #7802

    Any info on this girl?

    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 7.56.46 AM.png‎  

  12. #7801

    Thrill ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman2022  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger. Been to my fair of strip clubs and MPs. Recently have journeyed out and explored The Fig / The Blade. There are some lookers out there, but between the wild drivers, looking out for LE, and finding a decent looking gal that won't pull any shenanigans on ya. I find it too risky.

    Maybe cause I'm middle-aged, I just can't see myself venturing out there.

    Let me ask ya. Is dealing with all those things in the search of a hottie part of the thrill?
    I hate to agree, but I think it's the thrill that makes it even more exciting. The discount doesn't make it worth while. It the larger sample size and getting to check out the merchandise is also an added bonus. But the added thrill of what else could happen is extra exciting. The loss of money from getting robbed isn't a deal breaker. But adds something I don't get anymore in my private life. I'm middle aged and my social group isn't spending any time in these area. And I miss where I came from. So to be back in the action without having to go back and live in it is fun for me.

  13. #7800

    Why won't you repeat?

    I remember she's very pretty. I stopped seeing her when she got very skinny and she was not open to BBFS.

    Compare to her PD or HX rate, 120 seems to be reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  14. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 200 or 20?
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  15. #7798

    Busted cell phones

    I find it interesting and frustrating most of the girls I have seen have busted up cell phones and always have excuses for the phone not working or being able to pay the bill. It is a tool for their trade, if they treat it as such I'm sure they would have better revenue stream by using it to its fullest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape