Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 37355
-
01-02-23 11:32 #27845Asshole

Posts: 567Stopped by??
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 11:32 #27844Senior Member

Posts: 187Precious
I am having a hell of a time getting her to respond on text or snap. Its a shame, she sounds great.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 11:15 #27843Asshole

Posts: 5672 things that are red flags. The first,. Always click on the "more pics". In doing so you'll see other pics of females and the second would be a Google image search. There are multiple ads in various cities / states.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 11:03 #27842Senior Member

Posts: 316Mzhunnybunz
Is this her? https://tryst.link/escort/gspiceitup.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:13 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 222All this talk about her, I'd like to meet her. Seems everyone else has, and I missed out on this one.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:00 #27840Senior Member

Posts: 140She's not available at the moment, but yes she is still seeing people.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 06:26 #27839Senior Member

Posts: 339Sally
Is she still seeing people?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 23:06 #27838Senior Member

Posts: 168How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 22:05 #27837Senior Member

Posts: 170Yep Fake
Yeah, I'm piggybacking on this one, but just a quick note out there for the fellas, cruising Escort Alligator or MegaPersonals. Always look at the additional pics and videos in the ad. This particular ad displays a different BBW in both categories, which obviously is not the MILF you're looking for. In addition, on Escort Alligator if the post doesn't have a name on the ad, then chances are it is Fake / Scam.
Staying Sucka free in '23.
FF out.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 21:21 #27836Senior Member

Posts: 317BBW Massage
My favorite BBW with great massage skills is looking for a few good men. Must appreciate the finer things in the big beautiful woman.
She has been here before and many of you mongers will remember her. If you don't have the digits send me a message.
-
01-01-23 19:03 #27835Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Sally and her boyfriend stopped by to hang out for a minute today, she looks amazing!
-
01-01-23 12:40 #27834Senior Member

Posts: 617Do an image search and you will get your answer.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 12:38 #27833Senior Member

Posts: 400All the hallmarks of fake.
Incall Outcall and carfun. Sells content. There is no chance this is legit. But just to be sure, I texted from an app and got a response in under 10 seconds. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 12:33 #27832Senior Member

Posts: 100Sandra
Greetings Fellow Connoisseurs.
I usually follow / post to the AMP board. But, I've thought about switching it up. I'm more of the MILF type and I came across this:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/104393417
I read back a dozen pages and used the forums (limited) search function but haven't been able to find anything. Can I ask for a thumb up / down on this one? Much appreciated.
For some intel on the AMP scene, I can offer that at 90% of the stores you can get +results if what you are looking for is a HE. Usual is $70 (was 60, inflation) and will be disappointed with a $40 tip but elated with a $50 one. FS is rare, here in River City. Good to OK results almost anywhere except Harmony Spa at Glenside & Staples Mill and Asian Massage at Horsepen and Broad. They are legit and want the same tipping -go to Massage Envy instead.
-
01-01-23 11:43 #27831Senior Member

Posts: 389Saw her once. Pics are heavily filtered. In person lots of makeup. Body shape is not even close to looking as good as in the pics. Service good. She's really short and kinda stumpy body shape overall. Not worth even half of what she charges.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






