Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 334 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 5003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth  [View Original Post]
    So this past summer I decided to hit up The Block. It had been almost 17 years since I last visited. I walked into Norma Jean's and sat down. It was packed with ladies. None of whom approached me and neither did the bartender. I'm a 41 yr old, while male and I'm wondering if they thought I was an undercover cop? It was odd.
    I only went once to the Block, didn't know it still existed.

    When I went, the Dancers wore pasties. Do they still?

  2. #4567

    Norma Jean's

    So this past summer I decided to hit up The Block. It had been almost 17 years since I last visited. I walked into Norma Jean's and sat down. It was packed with ladies. None of whom approached me and neither did the bartender. I'm a 41 yr old, while male and I'm wondering if they thought I was an undercover cop? It was odd.

  3. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    Went to fantasies to pregame for the New Year; met a girl name Nico who had some nerd-nostalgic tattoo. To get a dance from her or the other girls, it's $50/ song (it use to be $20).

    That's going to be a "No" for me. Besides, I know another girl from the same club who also provides on the side.
    I could see paying $40 for 2 songs but no way in hell should anyone be paying $50 per song, that is a rip off.

  4. #4565

    Fantasies

    Went to fantasies to pregame for the New Year; met a girl name Nico who had some nerd-nostalgic tattoo. To get a dance from her or the other girls, it's $50/ song (it use to be $20).

    That's going to be a "No" for me. Besides, I know another girl from the same club who also provides on the side.

  5. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    Yup! You hit it right on the nose. OF has ruined a lot, but you have to blame the men for making that demand more higher! For the exact same reasons you said. Escorts, strippers all have migrated to OF. Basically this hobby has been inflated and only the richest will have fun.
    I am not sure why guys like OF. I would rather see the ladies IRL than on my computer. Depending on the strip club, sometimes you can get a little feel which will never happen on a computer.

  6. #4563
    Yup! You hit it right on the nose. OF has ruined a lot, but you have to blame the men for making that demand more higher! For the exact same reasons you said. Escorts, strippers all have migrated to OF. Basically this hobby has been inflated and only the richest will have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaman  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what put the Block out of business. Instagram and OnlyFans...... The good ones can make money on these sites they don't need to degrade themselves and put up with the scumbag managers down at the block they are no independent. Also Sugarbaby web sites have ruined Strip clubs for same reason they can just find a sugar daddy to pay them and Vice versa men don't need Strip clubs anymore because it's incredibly easy to meet way hotter, cleaner, nicer chicks on these sites than to have to humiliate yourself and be seen in this places just to rub up on young Pussy. No upstanding decent businessman is going to frequent the Block when he can get a hot young college co-Ed who is a 10 to do everything for even less than Block back room prices. So there you go that's why. Now only scumbags and lowlifes on both ends patronize these places and girls who aren't bright enough to be on these sites who still work there. With the advent of social media Strip clubs everywhere and the purpose they use to serve will never be the same again.

  7. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChad2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with Shay?
    Community Bicycle.

  8. #4561

    Circus

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    I take it the girls weren't worth it? Everything being offered doesn't matter if the goods aren't good.

    I'm thinking of taking a trip over there just because I know today is going to be slow as shit because of the rain.

    Supply and demand!
    The supply is there but the demand is soft. (Unintentional pun.).

  9. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubDude  [View Original Post]
    Was in there on Wednesday afternoon. Few patrons and three dancers. Everything was offered by all three. Similar situation at Club Pussycat, at least with one dancer I talked with.
    I take it the girls weren't worth it? Everything being offered doesn't matter if the goods aren't good.

    I'm thinking of taking a trip over there just because I know today is going to be slow as shit because of the rain.

    Supply and demand!

  10. #4559

    Haven

    Anyone have any luck with Shay? Brunette girl a bit older with nice fake tits and long nipples.

    Haven't had much of chance to talk to her. She's always on the move or with her regulars. Tried to get a dance one night but she already had a few lined up and it was almost closing time.

  11. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    How's Excape? Location looks better to me, and it's closer. I live out in the suburbs so not going all the way into Baltimore is preferable if it's the same situation.
    Not much goes on at Excape, it can get busy at night but there are few remaining good looking girls there. Dances are 40/ song but it's in an open area next to the main floor.

  12. #4557

    Excape?

    Quote Originally Posted by UdubDude  [View Original Post]
    Was in there on Wednesday afternoon. Few patrons and three dancers. Everything was offered by all three. Similar situation at Club Pussycat, at least with one dancer I talked with.
    How's Excape? Location looks better to me, and it's closer. I live out in the suburbs so not going all the way into Baltimore is preferable if it's the same situation.

  13. #4556

    Circus

    Quote Originally Posted by UdubDude  [View Original Post]
    Was in there on Wednesday afternoon. Few patrons and three dancers. Everything was offered by all three. Similar situation at Club Pussycat, at least with one dancer I talked with.
    Why pay club prices to bang a junkie when they can easily be found on the mean streets of Bmore. Js.

  14. #4555

    Fantasies last night

    Who is the girl with vampire teeth and back tattoo that runs down one leg? She has the nicest fake (*)(*) ies.

    Who has intel on her lap dance skills?

    Or just lap dances in general at this spot?

  15. #4554

    Circus Guarantee

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    If that is what you're looking for and you want damn near guaranteed service, go to Circus.
    Was in there on Wednesday afternoon. Few patrons and three dancers. Everything was offered by all three. Similar situation at Club Pussycat, at least with one dancer I talked with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape