Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 5004
-
01-02-23 18:08 #4569Regular Member

Posts: 11Norma Jean's
So this past summer I decided to hit up The Block. It had been almost 17 years since I last visited. I walked into Norma Jean's and sat down. It was packed with ladies. None of whom approached me and neither did the bartender. I'm a 41 yr old, while male and I'm wondering if they thought I was an undercover cop? It was odd.
-
01-02-23 11:34 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 195I could see paying $40 for 2 songs but no way in hell should anyone be paying $50 per song, that is a rip off.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 06:10 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 223Fantasies
Went to fantasies to pregame for the New Year; met a girl name Nico who had some nerd-nostalgic tattoo. To get a dance from her or the other girls, it's $50/ song (it use to be $20).
That's going to be a "No" for me. Besides, I know another girl from the same club who also provides on the side.
-
12-30-22 17:22 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 557I am not sure why guys like OF. I would rather see the ladies IRL than on my computer. Depending on the strip club, sometimes you can get a little feel which will never happen on a computer.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 06:53 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 71Yup! You hit it right on the nose. OF has ruined a lot, but you have to blame the men for making that demand more higher! For the exact same reasons you said. Escorts, strippers all have migrated to OF. Basically this hobby has been inflated and only the richest will have fun.
Originally Posted by Lolitaman
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 21:58 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 397Community Bicycle.
Originally Posted by JohnChad2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:18 #4563Regular Member

Posts: 22Circus
The supply is there but the demand is soft. (Unintentional pun.).
Originally Posted by SoloWalk
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 12:48 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 28I take it the girls weren't worth it? Everything being offered doesn't matter if the goods aren't good.
Originally Posted by UdubDude
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking of taking a trip over there just because I know today is going to be slow as shit because of the rain.
Supply and demand!
-
12-14-22 19:31 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 30Haven
Anyone have any luck with Shay? Brunette girl a bit older with nice fake tits and long nipples.
Haven't had much of chance to talk to her. She's always on the move or with her regulars. Tried to get a dance one night but she already had a few lined up and it was almost closing time.
-
11-13-22 23:27 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 120Not much goes on at Excape, it can get busy at night but there are few remaining good looking girls there. Dances are 40/ song but it's in an open area next to the main floor.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 20:51 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 42Excape?
How's Excape? Location looks better to me, and it's closer. I live out in the suburbs so not going all the way into Baltimore is preferable if it's the same situation.
Originally Posted by UdubDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 11:50 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 631Circus
Why pay club prices to bang a junkie when they can easily be found on the mean streets of Bmore. Js.
Originally Posted by UdubDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 10:14 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 631Fantasies last night
Who is the girl with vampire teeth and back tattoo that runs down one leg? She has the nicest fake (*)(*) ies.
Who has intel on her lap dance skills?
Or just lap dances in general at this spot?
-
11-11-22 06:37 #4556Regular Member

Posts: 22Circus Guarantee
Was in there on Wednesday afternoon. Few patrons and three dancers. Everything was offered by all three. Similar situation at Club Pussycat, at least with one dancer I talked with.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 17:47 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 397If that is what you're looking for and you want damn near guaranteed service, go to Circus.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






