Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 13051
-
01-01-23 22:14 #8131Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ramadi
I was in a foreign military and made runs that make the baghdad to ramadi road look like a walk in the palisades following milfs in yoga pants with camel toes.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
That place scares me.
I drive by and it looks like the entire place is about as big as a bail bonds lobby. And the reviews you refer to are the stuff of heart of darkness. The most recent review has a guy paying 250 to fuck and shoot his load down some 40's year old mamacita Latina chola prostituta, and he did not even get her name. The theme of the reviews is that you are fucking girls literally while a monger is getting undressed in the corner.
-
01-01-23 21:23 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 990If a massage joint (particularly if Chinese) is getting multiple reviews on RM most weeks, most of the reviews are going to be fake. Take a click and look down the list -- if there's a majority of "non-premium" avatars doing numerous reviews, that pretty much closes the deal. You'll need to have your own adventure to know what's really going on there. Season is one of those spots that gets too many reviews to be credible. I never checked the reviews and just assumed it's mostly bullshit.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 14:58 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 26Season
Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.
Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.
If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.
-
12-31-22 22:48 #8128Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Cue
I have not been to wharf massage on wilshire in some time. Let's just say I was basically black balled due to my support for disengagement from the donbas and trading le bron for smush parker. Seriously, get rid of the fucken loser.
I am pretty much black listed from goldfinger due to my taking way too long to nut and for bad mouthing vanessa on ******.
I will not go back to luxe for some time until we get a confirmation of daisy's gender and daisy allowing for throne eating her pussy.
So I went back to wharf on the strength of some lurid reviews on maps of guys fucking girls while ordering doordash from sasabune.
I roll in and the place is as deserted as a private delights alcoholics anonymous 90 day sobriety party.
Out comes a girl who was 21-50. She was tiffany, who had not been reviewed here or on yelp.
She shoves me into one of the proper rooms, not the lounge beds sticking out into the hallway like a monger on sawtelle looking to fuck a hot young asian and getting saddled with a baby boomer.
She asks if I have been there before, I said it has been some time, like when you could get a handjob on the westside without filling out a currency report when you withdraw cash from the bank.
She says it is 40 for 30 min, but because I am superman, she will do 45 min for me and takes 60, saying she will bring back 10 for change.
I get comfortable and notice that wharf does not smell like other MPs. It is clean and I guess the staff goes out to eat the rancid fucken food most MPs have in the lunchroom.
Tiffany comes back wearing blue jeans and a white blouse showing some cleavage. She has a face with some wrinkles and if you look at her for too long after eating curry, you will probably blow chunks. But a nice body.
She does an actual massage that is ok and she can speak english, I think we discussed the Chimay beer, which is a type of Belgian beer that is brewed by the Trappist monks of the Scourmont Abbey. She said, well, we need the rain.
She was very nice about moving the towel around so that my ass was exposed to the air, but she did not go to downtown. Instead, she finished the back massage by saying hello to my nuts and then saying she was going to get a hot towel.
She came back, wiped me off and then demonstrated some of the greatest ball fiddling skills since lesley on the pearl trick pad.
She had me flip and went straight to my turtle shell oak tree. What was remarkable was her ball play. It was like I was watching magic johnson during that game in 1981 when kareem sat out and magic scored 41 points. What ball handling.
Her dick work, not as good and I had to get her to position herself to get my dick at a 90 degree angle and her bending over at a 135 degree angle to nut in a gravitational field. Her ass poking skills were not marginal. But after like 15 minutes of penis at the wharf, I blew. There was no taking off clothes. She had to leave twice during the massage to check on a roast or maybe other customers. Just to piss you all off, I left her 100 as a tip.
There is no FS here, the girls have to poke their head out way too often. On the way out there was a an orangeeee haired young gal at the front. Anyone know her? Maybe longtimemonger has her phone number.
-
12-30-22 09:23 #8127Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Kroger?
It was a Vons I was head of the fish stand there.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:27 #8126Banned Member

Posts: 466Oh yeah, my dry cleaners is in that strip mall, after the Korean owner Jon divested his interest when it was catty-corner from Barrington Ralph's (now a hole in the ground).
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 15:14 #8125Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977In box
I realize that your in box is probably full of messages about 20 year old Korean girls on sawtelle, but perhaps you can delete the ones where the girl is really 47 (meaning all of them).
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 14:32 #8124Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hints
Santa monica boulevard.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
Hop li in the shopping center as well as something called board house coffee.
You need to take an elevator if you are a fat monger if you cannot handle stairs.
No other tenants on the same level.
Advertises on CL https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...569354139.html.
-
12-29-22 13:43 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 57Probably one of the most heavily reviewed MPs in the last few years, so much so that they took their RM profile down.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 12:25 #8122Regular Member

Posts: 7MetaTouch
Anyone tried MetaTouch therapy in CC? I've read some reviews from 2019 that it looks like a legit massage spot but reviews say the therapist get down for the right price. Thinking of TOFTT.
-
12-29-22 10:51 #8121Banned Member

Posts: 1258Aroma Spa
Where is this location with Daisy the hot thai primadonna?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 09:44 #8120Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Digits?
If you go, can you get some phone numbers for us. .
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 01:37 #8119Regular Member

Posts: 17Ivy
Ivy Massage in Baldwin park. They have Latinas and white girls. Service pretty good. Mama san is good at English so you can ask her to recruit better girls.
-
12-28-22 19:00 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 700Chens
Has any one been to the new che s place in LA. The new mary place? Any good people there? Or just good o mary LOL.
-
12-28-22 18:55 #8117Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977You can google 815X health center.
Originally Posted by Socalox
[View Original Post]
If you fuck the hot black gal or the white one, please post a review.














Reply With Quote




