Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 871 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8145
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Boomer

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.
    Excellent review. But the tech is a boomer. Hard pass.

  2. #8144

    West Hollywood Independent Massage. Natalia

    Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.

  3. #8143
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ramadi

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.
    I was in a foreign military and made runs that make the baghdad to ramadi road look like a walk in the palisades following milfs in yoga pants with camel toes.

    That place scares me.

    I drive by and it looks like the entire place is about as big as a bail bonds lobby. And the reviews you refer to are the stuff of heart of darkness. The most recent review has a guy paying 250 to fuck and shoot his load down some 40's year old mamacita Latina chola prostituta, and he did not even get her name. The theme of the reviews is that you are fucking girls literally while a monger is getting undressed in the corner.

  4. #8142
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.
    If a massage joint (particularly if Chinese) is getting multiple reviews on RM most weeks, most of the reviews are going to be fake. Take a click and look down the list -- if there's a majority of "non-premium" avatars doing numerous reviews, that pretty much closes the deal. You'll need to have your own adventure to know what's really going on there. Season is one of those spots that gets too many reviews to be credible. I never checked the reviews and just assumed it's mostly bullshit.

  5. #8141

    Season

    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.

  6. #8140
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cue

    I have not been to wharf massage on wilshire in some time. Let's just say I was basically black balled due to my support for disengagement from the donbas and trading le bron for smush parker. Seriously, get rid of the fucken loser.

    I am pretty much black listed from goldfinger due to my taking way too long to nut and for bad mouthing vanessa on ******.

    I will not go back to luxe for some time until we get a confirmation of daisy's gender and daisy allowing for throne eating her pussy.

    So I went back to wharf on the strength of some lurid reviews on maps of guys fucking girls while ordering doordash from sasabune.

    I roll in and the place is as deserted as a private delights alcoholics anonymous 90 day sobriety party.

    Out comes a girl who was 21-50. She was tiffany, who had not been reviewed here or on yelp.

    She shoves me into one of the proper rooms, not the lounge beds sticking out into the hallway like a monger on sawtelle looking to fuck a hot young asian and getting saddled with a baby boomer.

    She asks if I have been there before, I said it has been some time, like when you could get a handjob on the westside without filling out a currency report when you withdraw cash from the bank.

    She says it is 40 for 30 min, but because I am superman, she will do 45 min for me and takes 60, saying she will bring back 10 for change.

    I get comfortable and notice that wharf does not smell like other MPs. It is clean and I guess the staff goes out to eat the rancid fucken food most MPs have in the lunchroom.

    Tiffany comes back wearing blue jeans and a white blouse showing some cleavage. She has a face with some wrinkles and if you look at her for too long after eating curry, you will probably blow chunks. But a nice body.

    She does an actual massage that is ok and she can speak english, I think we discussed the Chimay beer, which is a type of Belgian beer that is brewed by the Trappist monks of the Scourmont Abbey. She said, well, we need the rain.

    She was very nice about moving the towel around so that my ass was exposed to the air, but she did not go to downtown. Instead, she finished the back massage by saying hello to my nuts and then saying she was going to get a hot towel.

    She came back, wiped me off and then demonstrated some of the greatest ball fiddling skills since lesley on the pearl trick pad.

    She had me flip and went straight to my turtle shell oak tree. What was remarkable was her ball play. It was like I was watching magic johnson during that game in 1981 when kareem sat out and magic scored 41 points. What ball handling.

    Her dick work, not as good and I had to get her to position herself to get my dick at a 90 degree angle and her bending over at a 135 degree angle to nut in a gravitational field. Her ass poking skills were not marginal. But after like 15 minutes of penis at the wharf, I blew. There was no taking off clothes. She had to leave twice during the massage to check on a roast or maybe other customers. Just to piss you all off, I left her 100 as a tip.

    There is no FS here, the girls have to poke their head out way too often. On the way out there was a an orangeeee haired young gal at the front. Anyone know her? Maybe longtimemonger has her phone number.

  7. #8139
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Kroger?

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, my dry cleaners is in that strip mall, after the Korean owner Jon divested his interest when it was catty-corner from Barrington Ralph's (now a hole in the ground).
    It was a Vons I was head of the fish stand there.

  8. #8138
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Santa monica boulevard.

    Hop li in the shopping center as well as something called board house coffee.

    You need to take an elevator if you are a fat monger if you cannot handle stairs.

    No other tenants on the same level.

    Advertises on CL https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...569354139.html.
    Oh yeah, my dry cleaners is in that strip mall, after the Korean owner Jon divested his interest when it was catty-corner from Barrington Ralph's (now a hole in the ground).

  9. #8137
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    In box

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Where is this location with Daisy the hot thai primadonna?
    I realize that your in box is probably full of messages about 20 year old Korean girls on sawtelle, but perhaps you can delete the ones where the girl is really 47 (meaning all of them).

  10. #8136
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hints

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Where is this location with Daisy the hot thai primadonna?
    Santa monica boulevard.

    Hop li in the shopping center as well as something called board house coffee.

    You need to take an elevator if you are a fat monger if you cannot handle stairs.

    No other tenants on the same level.

    Advertises on CL https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...569354139.html.

  11. #8135
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Where is this location with Daisy the hot thai primadonna?
    Probably one of the most heavily reviewed MPs in the last few years, so much so that they took their RM profile down.

  12. #8134

    MetaTouch

    Anyone tried MetaTouch therapy in CC? I've read some reviews from 2019 that it looks like a legit massage spot but reviews say the therapist get down for the right price. Thinking of TOFTT.

  13. #8133
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Aroma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty hott, but I want to know who here is giving her 200 for her just to take off her top?? She wouldn't negotiate or anything. I didn't budge also and just got the basic HJ. I will stick with Shireen since she nice perky tits and has alot better attitude and she showed me her tits and I was able to play with them and touch her pussy outside for 80 bucks.
    Where is this location with Daisy the hot thai primadonna?

  14. #8132
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Has any one been to the new che s place in LA. The new mary place? Any good people there? Or just good o mary LOL.
    If you go, can you get some phone numbers for us. .

  15. #8131
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Ivy

    Ivy Massage in Baldwin park. They have Latinas and white girls. Service pretty good. Mama san is good at English so you can ask her to recruit better girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape