Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10901

    Saw her years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-b3fb0bb2112c

    29 yo very average looking *****. Probably lying about age, looks like she's mid 30's. Messaged her 4 months ago even though she lives up in PA because I had no local options that were consistent. Figured I could score a good deal, maybe 200-300 since she lives in bumfuck PA. She finally responds 4 months later, and I bring up 300 allowance for a dinner date. She says:

    "300 is not going to work for me. LOL Iv only done 600. I'm no drama. I'm down to earth and fun. 300 won't do..
    I used to live in PA and saw her a couple times years ago. She was 300-400 back then and was able to host at her apartment. Has a kid so her schedule was difficult to coordinate with so stopped seeing her. She is average looking and average body (used to be heavier especially post giving birth but has slimmed down but body is not that great). Lots of us on the Harrisburg, PA forum have seen her so she's getting borderline semi-pro / high volume now.

  2. #10900

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one on her older page. She wanted to be paid for the meet and greet. I refused, so we didn't meet.
    Thanks for confirmation.

  3. #10899

    Daringbeautyy

    LOL that's amazing. I might consider reaching out again as I love big tits. Not sure if I'll do through seeking or tryst.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-0e1458843f9f#x.

    Quote Originally Posted by Btt123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has since become willing to compromise on that good connection:

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicaivy

  4. #10898

    A h**ker in the end.

    Looks like she has since become willing to compromise on that good connection:

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicaivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She has been off and on the site for a long time now. I met her for lunch a couple years ago. Very pretty and epic all natural tits but we didn't hit it off and she is apparently looking for a "good connection".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  5. #10897
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-b3fb0bb2112c

    29 yo very average looking *****. Probably lying about age, looks like she's mid 30's. Messaged her 4 months ago even though she lives up in PA because I had no local options that were consistent. Figured I could score a good deal, maybe 200-300 since she lives in bumfuck PA. She finally responds 4 months later, and I bring up 300 allowance for a dinner date. She says:

    "300 is not going to work for me. LOL Iv only done 600. I'm no drama. I'm down to earth and fun. 300 won't do. ".
    Sounds like she's read one too many SB Reddit posts. Those women are all delusional.

  6. #10896
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This hottie has had multiple profiles over the past few years. Pretty, huge breasts, nice skin. Has anyone actually met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-0e1458843f9f#x.
    Fucked her a couple years ago. Met platonic for lunch first, then the second meet was straight to the hotel. Absolutely epic tits.

  7. #10895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Ugly Bitter Candy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-b3fb0bb2112c

    29 yo very average looking *****. Probably lying about age, looks like she's mid 30's. Messaged her 4 months ago even though she lives up in PA because I had no local options that were consistent. Figured I could score a good deal, maybe 200-300 since she lives in bumfuck PA. She finally responds 4 months later, and I bring up 300 allowance for a dinner date. She says:

    "300 is not going to work for me. LOL Iv only done 600. I'm no drama. I'm down to earth and fun. 300 won't do. ".

  8. #10894

    Daringbeautyy

    She has been off and on the site for a long time now. I met her for lunch a couple years ago. Very pretty and epic all natural tits but we didn't hit it off and she is apparently looking for a "good connection".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This hottie has had multiple profiles over the past few years. Pretty, huge breasts, nice skin. Has anyone actually met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-0e1458843f9f#x.

  9. #10893

    SweetGirl

    Search the forum for "LifeofLexi" and you will see some results. I messaged with her a couple years ago and she was underage at the time so I ended communication immediately. I would imagine she is 18-19 now but who knows.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-dc35fb6c1dd6

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar, I feel like she was reviewed in the past and maybe this is a new profile. Anyone recognize or remember what was said about her? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-dc35fb6c1dd6.

  10. #10892
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-98ea3f5b3014

    I've seen her / him / it create over 5 profiles in a month or so. Any of you gents dealing with her? Clearly sus, but I'm just curious if she is real and has been dealt with before.
    Texted this one on her older page. She wanted to be paid for the meet and greet. I refused, so we didn't meet.

  11. #10891
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-98ea3f5b3014

    I've seen her / him / it create over 5 profiles in a month or so. Any of you gents dealing with her? Clearly sus, but I'm just curious if she is real and has been dealt with before.
    Texted this one on her older page. She wanted to be paid for the meet and greet. I refused, so we didn't meet.

  12. #10890

    SweetGirl

    Yea, I don't know if she's real. I;'m in contact with her via text. Wanted to meetup that night, sent some nudes pics, then comms went sporadic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar, I feel like she was reviewed in the past and maybe this is a new profile. Anyone recognize or remember what was said about her? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-dc35fb6c1dd6.

  13. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-98ea3f5b3014

    I've seen her / him / it create over 5 profiles in a month or so. Any of you gents dealing with her? Clearly sus, but I'm just curious if she is real and has been dealt with before.
    Real or not, just based on the profile, it would be a hard pass for me. I don't like dealing with entitled SBs.

  14. #10888

    Is she real? Catfish. Scammer. Or just a weirdo?

    What's up with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-98ea3f5b3014

    I've seen her / him / it create over 5 profiles in a month or so. Any of you gents dealing with her? Clearly sus, but I'm just curious if she is real and has been dealt with before.

  15. #10887

    Anyone recognize?

    This one looks familiar, I feel like she was reviewed in the past and maybe this is a new profile. Anyone recognize or remember what was said about her? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-dc35fb6c1dd6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape