Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20351

    Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get in to Peony this week. Nice massage, great ass tease and reach under, and good HE with prostrate play. No FS to be had here though.
    Had the same experience this morning, glad I was first one in. The parking lot was full out front when I was done.

  2. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Well damn! That was very short lived?
    She was working as of yesterday! Jen reads this forum.

  3. #20349
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist45  [View Original Post]
    I texted Gypsy today. Celeste is no longer working there.
    Well damn! That was very short lived?

  4. #20348

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrials  [View Original Post]
    That is for sure her I went to her a number of times at 317 she is a lot of fun, decent massage and a great rack, fake but very well done! I for sure will go see her at Gypsy!
    I texted Gypsy today. Celeste is no longer working there.

  5. #20347
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with that review? He's posting his own experience, so other people can go if they want the same experience.
    See my post in the prickyard and you'll understand.

  6. #20346
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Those are the types of posts which make me avoid and steer others away from some AMPs. There's another account that posts in the same way about the same spas. I visited one once, after reading one of those Penthouse Letters reviews. Nothing but substandard women providing substandard massage. I didn't even bother to see about any menu, because there wasn't anyone in the place worth tipping.

    Here's a suggestion, if you own 4 or 5 massage parlors. Stop trying to write bad porn, because you're not very good at it. Instead post something like:

    "A new girl is arriving next week and she will be eager to meet new customers and make them happy."

    Because, writing that stuff, coming from someone who appears to own the spa, is really, really creepy.
    What's wrong with that review? He's posting his own experience, so other people can go if they want the same experience.

  7. #20345

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat13  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow extras at the other studio you saw her at a couple of years ago?
    That is for sure her I went to her a number of times at 317 she is a lot of fun, decent massage and a great rack, fake but very well done! I for sure will go see her at Gypsy!

  8. #20344

    Nickki

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMann  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Nikki in Columbus twice, got HJ both times was was feeling FS would happen with couple more visits, had tried seeing her at gypsy but she was gone from there before I was able to see her. Any info on her would be appreciated. Have tried to contact her have not heard back.
    Went and did 30 minutes with Nickki in Columbus this week great lady awesome massage, huge rack will for sure repeat. I had a tough time getting scheduled and she recommended calling to schedule as she is always behind on texts. She is looking for a place in Indy to see customers!

  9. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat13  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow extras at the other studio you saw her at a couple of years ago?
    Go see her and please report back. Best way to find out.

  10. #20342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Those are the types of posts which make me avoid and steer others away from some AMPs. There's another account that posts in the same way about the same spas. I visited one once, after reading one of those Penthouse Letters reviews. Nothing but substandard women providing substandard massage. I didn't even bother to see about any menu, because there wasn't anyone in the place worth tipping.

    Here's a suggestion, if you own 4 or 5 massage parlors. Stop trying to write bad porn, because you're not very good at it. Instead post something like:

    "A new girl is arriving next week and she will be eager to meet new customers and make them happy."

    Because, writing that stuff, coming from someone who appears to own the spa, is really, really creepy.
    I hope you pmed that to Scott.

  11. #20341

    Una Massage

    Went in midday Saturday. No crowd. Was immediately met by a thin Asian around 35-40 and taken to a room. She was not the woman that was in the room with. That one was early 30's with some decent naturals. Name was Angie or something like that. Room fee. 4 for 30 minutes. Paid 1. 2 for FS. Massage was a joke as there was none beyond some provocative scratching / light touch stuff. Might repeat.

  12. #20340

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    That is 100% Celeste from 317, I saw her in mid 2021 (another studio) and she was smoking hot with a more normal haircut, Its a shame she went back to the partial shaved look. I am absolutley going to see her now that she has returned.
    Did she allow extras at the other studio you saw her at a couple of years ago?

  13. #20339

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Celeste who used to be at 317? It's been too long since I saw her pic there to remember clearly. I just remember a similar hairstyle.
    That is 100% Celeste from 317, I saw her in mid 2021 (another studio) and she was smoking hot with a more normal haircut, Its a shame she went back to the partial shaved look. I am absolutley going to see her now that she has returned.

  14. #20338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    The last sentence of your review is the only true statement you made. Stay away.
    Those are the types of posts which make me avoid and steer others away from some AMPs. There's another account that posts in the same way about the same spas. I visited one once, after reading one of those Penthouse Letters reviews. Nothing but substandard women providing substandard massage. I didn't even bother to see about any menu, because there wasn't anyone in the place worth tipping.

    Here's a suggestion, if you own 4 or 5 massage parlors. Stop trying to write bad porn, because you're not very good at it. Instead post something like:

    "A new girl is arriving next week and she will be eager to meet new customers and make them happy."

    Because, writing that stuff, coming from someone who appears to own the spa, is really, really creepy.

  15. #20337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    RunForGold: I thought the same thing!

    IMHO this sure sounds more like an advertisement than a legit review. Looking at Scott's previous posts only seems to confirm that for me.

    Scott posted something similar in November about the same Spa (see below). It generated a little traffic here and I am sure it generated more than a little at Sun. One thing I noticed about the comments in November was that no one posted that they had a similar experience. These posts almost read like the scam posts that are showing up more frequently on all the advertising sites.

    Don't get me wrong, I like Sun on Post but I would never go expecting anything remotely similar to the experiences that Scott posts.

    Scott: If these two posts are legit, you found 2 unicorn experiences at the same place! Hell, these aren't unicorns, they are Zerbracorns! Good for you and you are the luckiest bastard I've ever seen.

    To everyone: Always remember YMMV with everything you read here but especially with posts like these.
    Some Chinese advertisers and shop owners have been doing this for years. At first, it was easy to spot by anyone familiar with the quirks of Google translate because the wording wouldn't sound quite right. Since then, they've started having someone else write them. Maybe an American friend or boyfriend. So it's a bit harder to spot. Looking at previous posts, there's usually something that will get your attention that will seem a little off. It might be multiple similar posts for the same AMP or the wording might seem cut and pasted.

    Considering most of the info we look for in posts is based on opinion (IE. Looks, performance, etc), you always have to keep in mind that what someone posts probably won't exactly match our individual interpretations. YMMV is true for every post, no matter who posts it. Always read with a slightly critical eye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape