Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 876 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10561
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.

    But it was getting late and I needed to get home and it couldn't be a coincidence that all 3 wanted money up front or would leave.

    In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.
    I'm glad it worked well for you. There are many others it doesn't go well for. The main thing to consider is safety first. Your safety is the most important part of the adventure. It's a shame to think women out there can change our lives at a moment's notice but it does happen over a few bucks. Many have losers close by just waiting to see how much cash a monger has. Then they pounce. They might be on foot or in a car close by to follow. I personally never ever offer cash until after the task is complete. I place it where it can be seen. When the shift is over it's theirs. Even if the service is not so good whatever the deal is I stick to it. I expect them to do the same. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  2. #10560
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    When you say upfront do you mean before they get in the car or before they do the deed? I have zero issues giving before they do the deed.
    They are in the car. Had then rub me on the outside of my pants.

    It was donation before oral.

  3. #10559
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.

    Picked up 2 and declined. Told them I always pay after.

    Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.

    Picked up Sue by the underpass around tioga.

    She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.
    When you say upfront do you mean before they get in the car or before they do the deed? I have zero issues giving before they do the deed.

  4. #10558
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Well Ken, you turned down two out of three and the pussy dragon got the best of you. You were almost there so that's a step in the right direction. I'm glad number three didn't bounce on you or worse. You still put yourself in a risky position by giving in to Sue. I'm happy for you it worked out.

    It's best to understand they will tell us anything. I know a few years back there were a bunch of fake bills getting passed to the girls. That's back when the guys found out they could literally print money on their home printers. I haven't heard of that lately.

    Next time that issue is put before you just tell her, yeah and there are girls getting paid upfront and cheating the guys by stealing the funds. To put it in the proper perspective think to yourself, which is better her getting fake money or you getting ripped off? To me, that's a no-brainer. Plain and simple.

    Too many guys are so pussy deprived they will do whatever a girl tells them if it's the difference between getting some pussy or going home skunked. Many are getting ripped off because they haven't got the balls to walk away if she doesn't agree to his terms. Ahhhh the power of pussy and how it drives the male to do things he would not ordinarily do. That aspect alone is what allows them to continue the cash-and-dash game.

    Maybe you got lucky this time. How long before your luck runs out? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Whenever it runs out be confident it will. It does for everyone. Don't be the next news story because wanting pussy so badly put you in a bad situation.

    If we allow a girl to set the rules then we have no right to complain when she breaks them and the outcome is not what we wanted. Agreed?

    I always said cash is situation control. Give her our cash, she now has control. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.

    But it was getting late and I needed to get home and it couldn't be a coincidence that all 3 wanted money up front or would leave.

    In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.

  5. #10557

    If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.

    Picked up 2 and declined. Told them I always pay after.

    Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.

    Picked up Sue by the underpass around tioga.

    She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.
    Well Ken, you turned down two out of three and the pussy dragon got the best of you. You were almost there so that's a step in the right direction. I'm glad number three didn't bounce on you or worse. You still put yourself in a risky position by giving in to Sue. I'm happy for you it worked out.

    It's best to understand they will tell us anything. I know a few years back there were a bunch of fake bills getting passed to the girls. That's back when the guys found out they could literally print money on their home printers. I haven't heard of that lately.

    Next time that issue is put before you just tell her, yeah and there are girls getting paid upfront and cheating the guys by stealing the funds. To put it in the proper perspective think to yourself, which is better her getting fake money or you getting ripped off? To me, that's a no-brainer. Plain and simple.

    Too many guys are so pussy deprived they will do whatever a girl tells them if it's the difference between getting some pussy or going home skunked. Many are getting ripped off because they haven't got the balls to walk away if she doesn't agree to his terms. Ahhhh the power of pussy and how it drives the male to do things he would not ordinarily do. That aspect alone is what allows them to continue the cash-and-dash game.

    Maybe you got lucky this time. How long before your luck runs out? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Whenever it runs out be confident it will. It does for everyone. Don't be the next news story because wanting pussy so badly put you in a bad situation.

    If we allow a girl to set the rules then we have no right to complain when she breaks them and the outcome is not what we wanted. Agreed?

    I always said cash is situation control. Give her our cash, she now has control. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  6. #10556

    Sue

    Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.

    Picked up 2 and declined. Told them I always pay after.

    Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.

    Picked up Sue by the underpass around tioga.

    She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.

  7. #10555

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

    I normally hate when they are doped out when doing the do. They fall asleep while blowing. But she the first one who I actually enjoyed while she dozed off. My thing was in the back of her throat the whole session. I mouth f*Ed her for almost 40 minutes straight. Then stood up and gave her months backed up worth of facial.

    I'm going to see if I can get her tonight.

    Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.
    I finally caught up with her. Saw her walking to the Chinese stone near Tioga. Just parked up and waited til she got out. She def gives a good BBBJ, she's still not fucking with Kristen (nobody on the ave is LOL). But she's def on my go-to list now.

  8. #10554
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Wait whut?

    Can you trythat again in English?

    Or just again when you are Sober?
    I was thinking the same thing LOL. WTF is this cryptic shit LOL.

  9. #10553
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarpa  [View Original Post]
    The loop is not the same. Takes time. Noticed far down turn around area opposite end is now a fire that pushes away friends.

    Years ago it was Bob Marley & a good time.

    I found a diamond, best kitty I have seen in months.

    Very impressive. Shocked I was. Names you ask, I don't ask.

    It's more about being kind.

    Petite, told her to relax on the make up & she is attractive.

    I think I am going across the river soon.
    Wait whut?

    Can you trythat again in English?

    Or just again when you are Sober?

  10. #10552
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Recent pics.

    She gave me the OK to share her number.

    Active contributors message me if interested.
    Thank you for the connect.

    Kay is a beast on the mic fellows. Took her to motel, and this woman gave an amazing BJ. She's a real pro, her deep throat was amazing. I held back as long as I could, gave her a nice facial.

  11. #10551

    It's contracted near front street

    The loop is not the same. Takes time. Noticed far down turn around area opposite end is now a fire that pushes away friends.

    Years ago it was Bob Marley & a good time.

    I found a diamond, best kitty I have seen in months.

    Very impressive. Shocked I was. Names you ask, I don't ask.

    It's more about being kind.

    Petite, told her to relax on the make up & she is attractive.

    I think I am going across the river soon.

  12. #10550
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty terrible on the Mic.

    Not even worth recording.
    Seriously if it was the Apollo the Clown would be coming out with the Hook then Tapdancing.
    Hahahaha. Sandman would give her the hook.

  13. #10549

    I've had her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her out. What's the word on her?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4DQzlwl0w
    She is pretty terrible on the Mic.

    Not even worth recording.
    Seriously if it was the Apollo the Clown would be coming out with the Hook then Tapdancing.

  14. #10548

    Dolly / Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    So this morning around 4 AM on my way to work. Waiting at the light on Castor by the Firehouse. Seen this mature WSW with blonde low cut (Almost bald) hair style. Long coat and baggy sweatpants. She asked if I wanted company, I was hesitant because I felt LE vibes. She got in, and was very talkative. Pulled into a empty parking lot. Was very nervous, handed her 20 and she sat back with her back facing the door and paused for a few. And said, guess what?! My heart jumped out my chest because I thought she was about to say I'm ba cop.

    She blow on me and said that's the best blowjob😂129315;.

    She scared the crap out of me.

    She procced to give me a 5 star pornstar blowjob. I'm talking deepthroat and all. The best part is, she was talking dirty and was really into to it.

    It turn me on so much I shot a massive load down her throat. I had to stop her because kept going way after I nutted. I'm definitely going to try and see her again. She said they stole her phone.

    I don't remember her name, I am terrible at remembering names. It's like a pop-up blocker goes on when someone tells me their name.
    I've seen her before. Her name's Dolly or Holly. She's great at BBBJCIM / BBBJCIT. She's got an okay pussy but she does greek so that's a plus.

  15. #10547

    Mature WSW

    So this morning around 4 AM on my way to work. Waiting at the light on Castor by the Firehouse. Seen this mature WSW with blonde low cut (Almost bald) hair style. Long coat and baggy sweatpants. She asked if I wanted company, I was hesitant because I felt LE vibes. She got in, and was very talkative. Pulled into a empty parking lot. Was very nervous, handed her 20 and she sat back with her back facing the door and paused for a few. And said, guess what?! My heart jumped out my chest because I thought she was about to say I'm ba cop.

    She blow on me and said that's the best blowjob😂129315;.

    She scared the crap out of me.

    She procced to give me a 5 star pornstar blowjob. I'm talking deepthroat and all. The best part is, she was talking dirty and was really into to it.

    It turn me on so much I shot a massive load down her throat. I had to stop her because kept going way after I nutted. I'm definitely going to try and see her again. She said they stole her phone.

    I don't remember her name, I am terrible at remembering names. It's like a pop-up blocker goes on when someone tells me their name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape